Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Once Upon A Dream (tags: Charming)

Aurora*
    Aurora*

Antal inlägg : 985
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-10

Once Upon A Dream (tags: Charming) Empty Once Upon A Dream (tags: Charming)

Post  Aurora* Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:49 pm

Aurora rode into the forest and smiled as she heard Amber right behind her. Once they reached a clearing Aurora dismounted and glanced over at Phillip who rode in behind her. "Well that was fun." She said.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Antal inlägg : 1190
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-07

Once Upon A Dream (tags: Charming) Empty Re: Once Upon A Dream (tags: Charming)

Post  Prince Philip Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:11 pm

Philip had a content, exuberant smile plastered on his face as he rode into the woods, just as he always did when he was riding, or when he was with Aurora. He took in every sight, and every smell, and every sound, despite having ridden this trail before. Every so often his eyes would land on Aurora and he'd smile fondly towards her before slowly looking away. He slowed Amber just as Aurora did and gracefully jumped down from the horse, giving her a pet on the neck and quickly removing her saddle and bridle, smiling back at her as she walked over to a patch of grass. He knew he could trust her to not go anywhere, and he wanted her to be comfortable. "Yes," Philip said in response to Aurora's declaration, walking over to a tree to set down his horse's equipment and then sitting down, resting his arms on his raised knees and smiling up brightly at Aurora. "I always enjoy our rides together," he told her lovingly.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:23 pm

She smiled and gently nudged him with her foot, "That makes two of us Charming." She said softly before she started ridding Samson of his saddle and bridle. After getting rid of those burdens she led him next to Amber so they could graze near each other before sitting next to Phillip. "So I know we have a date planned for tonight, but how have you been since we last saw each other?" She asked gently, turning to face him.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:20 am

Philip smiled softly as he looked at their feet while Aurora nudged his, turning his gentle gaze up to the blonde then, his smile growing just a bit as their eyes met. His eyes followed after her, watching Samson join Amber, and then he turned his eyes to the ground as he chuckled quietly and began to lightly pick at the grass. He smiled up briefly at Aurora as she came to sit beside him, but soon returned his gaze to the blades of grass in his hand again. He turned his head to the side to look up at Aurora again as she spoke to him, his face soft as he listened, and then smiling brightly up to her. "I've been pretty good," he answered her softly, looking back down at his hands. "Lots been happening," he added with a dry chuckle and a small shrug. "What about you?" he asked playfully as he nudged her side gently and looked up at her from the side. "What've you been up to missy?" he continued, leaning his elbows forward onto his knees, and looking up at her curiously.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:38 am

Aurora looked down, "Well dad was murdered....so I was helping mom find a job. So now that she's working somewhere, I came back." She said with a shrug and dug her foot into the ground avoiding Phillip's gaze. "So you said earlier you met someone...what's she like?" She asked.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:13 am

Philip watched Aurora with gentle eyes as she started to speak, reaching over and gently taking her hand in both of his. "I am very sorry for your loss," he murmured softly, lightly rubbing her hand in comfort. "You know you can always come to me if you need help. With anything," he assured her gently, reaching up with one hand to hold her face as he softly caressed her cheek.

Philip gave her a small, crooked smile and then his hand fell to his other one, his eyes following, as he thought about how to describe Jasmine. A difficult task. "Jasmine is-" he started, looking at their hands as he lightly played with their fingers. "She's....just...." He let out a soft sigh. "She's very different from most girl's in town," he finally decided on, now tracing shapes on Aurora's hand. "Most girl's, they just, kind of, they come to me easily," he admitted with a shy smile. "But her..." His smile grew as he thought about Jasmine, their first meeting, that night in the cave. "She's smart, and fun, and thoughtful...." he explained, leaning his head back against the tree as he looked up at the branches in thought, absently massaging Aurora's hand. "She's just amazing," he finally said, smiling softly as he rolled his head to the side against the tree to look at Aurora, rolling his head back and forth playfully as he still massaged her hand.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:29 am

Aurora smiled at him even as something stopped within her as she heard him describe her. "She sounds like a lovely person." She said gently and slowly pulled her hand free from his grip trying not to focus on how it slightly hurt her having to do that. "I'm sure she's perfect for you." She said quietly looking down at her hands in her lap.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:40 am

"She is..." Philip said skeptically, lifting his head off the tree and furrowing his brows as he watched Aurora's reaction, hating the tingling, empty feeling he felt in his hands as she pulled her's away, and looking between his hands and her face a few times. He bent his neck to look at her face, trying to meet her eyes. "Hey? Mi Bella?" he crooned softly, a gentle half smile on his lips. "You're.....You're not afraid of losing me or something like that are you?" he asked shyly, nervously chewing on the inside of his bottom lip as he looked down at her confusedly. He had no clue what could be bothering her, but it must be something, and it had to be something about Jasmine. He hated when someone he cared about was upset. Hated it. "You know how much I care about you right?" he asked curiously, his gentle smile back as he looked at her with hopeful eyes, pushing back some of her golden hair behind her ear and then lightly holding her face, caressing her cheek softly with his thumb.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:45 am

She wondered at how someone as wonderful and amazing as Phillip could somehow be so dense. She forced a smile on her face, "Oh I know you care about me, I'm not going to be replaced now am I?" She asked only half teasing. She tried not to dwell on how wonderful his hand felt on her face....she was stupid, he would never see her the way she did him.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:22 am

((Heh.Razz Philip....Philipphilipphilip. XD So special!!!))

"You could never, ever, ever, in a million years, be replaced," Philip assured Aurora, grinning brightly despite knowing she still wasn't alright, leaning his head in with each ever, and then leaning it back and gesturing broadly at the end before looking down at her and grinning brightly as he kissing her forehead lightly. He laughed lightly and leaned his forehead against hers, still holding her face gently, and met her gaze, smiling lovingly toward her. "I don't know what I would do without you," he murmured to her softly. As his eyes searched hers, they were full of questions and worry, willing to give anything for her to genuinely smile at him.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:32 am

As his eyes searched hers, Aurora was severly tempted to close the distance between them and kiss him...maybe then he would get a clue. She held herself back however and simply closed her eyes, avoiding the questioning look in his eyes, she didn't want him to see the pain in hers.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:55 am

Philip sat back up and let his hand fall down just beside Aurora as he looked at her concernedly, his head titled just a bit to the side. What was he not seeing? He usually wasn't this bad at reading people. He, wasn't an expert, but he was actually pretty good, after years of practice inside and out of the castle. Of course Aurora could always be more difficult to tell what she was thinking....Same with Jasmine. That's part of what drew him to them, what made them so especially interesting. But right now...Right now he just-He couldn't see what he was trying to see, and it was driving him crazy. "Are you mad at me?...Or something...?" he asked as if in a last hope to find out what was bothering her. He needed to know, and he needed to fix it, whatever it is.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:59 am

She shook her head mutely and took a few calming breaths before she opened her eyes and studied him. "Don't worry about me Phillip....I'm just hoping one day I'll meet someone who's right for me that's all." She said evenly and thrned her gaze from his. Little did he know she was sitting right next to him and he would never see her.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:28 am

((.... Twisted Evil Perfect chance for Philip to insult Philip.X3))

Philip smiled gently to Aurora, and slightly uncertainly, as he examined her face with soft eyes and then reached up to push some hair back behind her ear, leaning onto that arm as it came back down to the ground. "You will find him. And soon I'm sure. And he will be almost worthy enough of someone as amazing as you," he assured her, still gazing tenderly at her whole face. "In fact, maybe he's already found you, but he's too stupid to realize it," he added with a light joking tone, bending his head as he tried to meet her eyes, smiling up at her hopefully.

((:3))
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:53 pm

(Gosh Philly XDD STOP CONFUSING THE POOR GIRL! XDD)
    Aurora moved her head and looked down at the ground, she bit her lower lip and shrugged "Yeah maybe." She whispered, a huge part of her wanted to kiss the idiot and see if that made him realize things. Why was he making this so much harder for her?
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:11 am

((x3 Oh Philly....XD))

Philip's smile slowly disappeared, and his mouth formed a tight concern line as he watched Aurora concernedly. His face then suddenly brightened up, his eyes wide and grinning from ear to ear, with an idea and he quickly pushed himself off the ground and examined the small clearing, walking around it, before stopping a few feet in front of Aurora. "You know what we haven't done in a while? That would always make you smile?" he asked as he smirked, softly playful, down to her, looking intently at her face.

((DANCEPARTYTIME!!!!!!8D Sort of. Razz))
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:29 am

Aurora frowned and then brightened as she got back up, "I think I have an idea...but you would have to remind me." She said with a little curtsey.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:40 am

Philip's face was just about glowing as he saw Aurora brighten up, and stand from the ground. He did a quick hop into a deep bow, smirking up at Aurora from his pose. "MI' Lady..." he sighed over dramatically, bowing even further. As he rose, he chuckled softy, then cleared his throat and got back into character. "Would you do me the honor of gifting me with a dance?" he said in a ridiculous accent, reaching out his hand towards her as he held his nose high. He could always get Aurora to laugh this way, and right now, he needed her to laugh. He needed her to be genuinely happy again, cause when she was sad, he was too.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:43 am

She laughed at his over the top accent and the way how he was standing absurdly straight. "Why of course your highness." She said with a smile in her voice as she accepted his hand.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:04 am

Philip's face now softened as he lost the over the top persona, spinning Aurora around and then gently turning her into the position to start. "You gonna let me lead this time?" he asked playfully with a small smirk on his lips. He couldn't lie, they worked well together, as dance partners. They complemented each other nicely.

((:3 I'm sorry I had to.XD))
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:07 am

(........*gives up* XDD)
    Aurora smirked up at him as she lightly moved in his arms to a proper dance position, "Hmm that depends." She said eventually as she looked up at him.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:08 am

((I'M SORRY!!!!! I'm as conflicted as he will be.XD))

Philip smirked down at Aurora before straightening up and moving them forward, into their own little mix of dances. It was kind of like a waltz, but not quite so formal, they had just started doing it one day for fun. They turned and glided, and Philip would occasionally spin Aurora out and then back in, grinning brightly. After all the drama he's had to deal with lately, it was nice doing something calm and casual like this, with someone who he could just completely be himself with.

Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:59 pm

(Ahhhh I see XDD)
    Aurora smiled up at him as they danced gracefully together, she loved dancing and whenever she danced with Phillip she remembered why. She couldn't quite remember what had started them off on dancing like this together, all she knew was that she enjoyed being with him.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:48 am

(( Razz And I have no clue how to spark either of them saying/singing "Once Upon A Dream" just so you know.XD))

Philip continued to spin them around and twirl throughout the clearing. He would smile up at the horses as he made sure not to run into them. He twirled Aurora with his one hand a few more times and then gently dipped her, laughing lightly as he stood them back up. "Oh, I really have missed this," he said, still chuckling softly as he pulled Aurora into a hug, wrapping his arms around her waist and resting his chin on her shoulder. He then picked her up gently and spun her around playfully a few times before setting her back down on the ground and leaning back a bit from the embrace to smile down to her.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:00 am

Aurora smiled back up at him and then swallowed hard as she thought about possibly kissing him to take her mind off it she started to hum a little bit. "I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream." She started to sing as she swayed in his arms and then broke away to dance on her own as she kept singing.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:28 am