Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Drinks for Two Knights [tag:Phoebus]

John Smith
    John Smith

Antal inlägg : 539
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-22

Drinks for Two Knights [tag:Phoebus] Empty Drinks for Two Knights [tag:Phoebus]

Post  John Smith Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:55 pm

John walked in to the tavern, his face was quite serious, something unusual on him, the tavern was almost full like usual, he could easily spot some men already losing their consciousness, John was wearing a black hood so it could cover his armor, he really wanted to be in a low profile and stay out of trouble.
    John looked for a table, he was glad that his captain agreed to take a drink with him, John knew he had to be with someone, get distracted. He sat at the closest table and begin to order two drinks as he waited for Phoebus to sit as well.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Drinks for Two Knights [tag:Phoebus] Empty Re: Drinks for Two Knights [tag:Phoebus]

Post  Phoebus Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:12 pm

Phoebus walked through the door into the tavern just a short moment after John had. He looked around and started to smile widely as he saw his friend at one of the tables.
    "Heey Smith! It's been a while" He chuckled as he sat down on a chair beside him and grabbed one of drinks that just came to the table.
    "What has happened to you? You look -- not glad?!" Phoebus frowned and took a sip from the drink
    John Smith
    John Smith

Drinks for Two Knights [tag:Phoebus] Empty Re: Drinks for Two Knights [tag:Phoebus]

Post  John Smith Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:19 pm

John slightly smiled as he saw his old friend sitting down, he took one of the drinks as well and looked at it. He shook his head as he sighed a bit loudly, "Just...some people i've been meeting, from troublemaker teenagers to some...women, they're all a big headache" he said as he took a sip from his drink, "What about you Captain? hOw has been life treating you?" he asked looking at him.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:29 pm

"I know what you mean" Phoebus chuckled and drank some more before he placed the glass on the table again.
    "Well, now since you're asking... I've started to see one. It's a bit complicated, but I think we have something special" He still smiled widely when he thought about her- and laid his arms on the table as he looked at John
    "But what has happened to you? You usually don't look like this when you have met a bunch of girls" Phoebus smirked and raised an eyebrow teasingly
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:51 pm

John nodded feeling glad that they could be somewhat in the same boat, he raised his eyebrows though as Phoebus talked of seen one, "Is that so? Meaning that there is some lady in town making my Captain's head been crazy for her? God I want to know who this lady is to tell her how grateful I am" he added a bit jokingly getting suspicious of a lady in particular.
    John made a sneer mockingly towards John as he spoke of his attitude by meeting other women. "It's, quite complicated" he answered as he drank a bit more and then looked at Phoebus again, feeling the urge to tell him everything, he was like a brother to him after all, but again he was his Captain first, he needed to be cautious, "Let's say I met someone I shouldn't have"
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:00 pm

(*cough* if John only knew XDD)
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:09 pm

"You sure would be suprised what kind of girl she is.." Phoebus smiled and ended the sentence with a sip of his drink. He couldn't tell him what Odette was, but it was always fun to tease.
    "Come on, who is it?!" Phoebus chuckled- thinking that he of all people couldn't judge him for meeting someone he shouldn't have.
    "I will keep my mouth shut, I promise!"
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:20 pm

John raised his eyebrows noticing his friend didn't finished his first sentence, "Yeah...sounds fascinating...I bet it would be more fascinating if you only finished that sentence" he explained with a grin.
    A grin that soon vanished and smirked, "Well...it's quite a woman...that uhm...pardon me" he said as he began to drink, and drink in order to avoid the answer. "...Yeah that is" he added once he let his drink placed in the table, as he looked at Phoebus and gulped, feeling kind of guilty.
    "It doesn't matter anymore you know? I mean...it's someone I will not see again...so who cares?" he said looking at his drink, or what was left of it.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:26 pm

"You really like this girl, don't you" Phoebus burst out with a wide smile and punched him lightly on the side.
    "Tell me, or I will ask every girl in this town if she's the one.." He threatened with a smirk and looked at him with a look that showed that he meant it.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:29 pm

"You are an abusive old man!" John said as he narrowed his eyes towards Phoebus, trying hard not to laugh for his teasing, although he knew Phoebus wouldn't stop until he found the truth, "Alright, let's make a deal, you tell me of this lady of yours and I tell you of that...yeah...same thing...anyway, it's a win-win" he suggested.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:36 pm

"I'm not old!" Phoebus laughed, even though he tried to sound insulted- but then he nodded and ordered two more drinks once he had finished his one.
    "Fine.. I don't know if you have heard about her - but it's Odette.. A long, blonde, beautiful woman.. She's truly amazing" He sighed happily with a big smile before he leaned towards the table once again- waiting for him to tell now
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:46 pm

(( Emmi, I love you and your Phoebus! daaamn XD ))

"But you are abusive" John whispered with a grin seeing that he didn't denied that part, he raised his eyebrows and chuckles as he heard the description of Phoebus' lady, "Odette? hmm...no, it doesn't sound familiar" he said trying to look innocent, "...Wait, Odette? blonde? oooh" he shook his head and then laughed for a moment, "I know Odette...I met her a while ago, you better be good to her, she's a fine young Lady"
    John slightly frowned as he saw Phoebus leaning over with one hand he pushed his face a bit, "Don't get too close!" he snapped with a smile, a smile that vanished as well, "Promise not to overreact, or to judge, or anything?"
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:13 pm

[Occ: Aww, than you xDDDD I really love you and your John too <3333]

"So you have met her? How much do you know about her?" Phoebus asked with a little smile when John said he had met Odette. It would be good to know how much people know before Phoebus started to talk about her- he didn't want anyone to know something they shouldn't..
    "I promise" Phoebus winked at him before he frowned slightly by the thought. What kind of girl was this?! The Queen?!....
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:20 pm

[ ooc: d'aawww now you're making me blush x3 ]

"Only that she's an incredible lady, gentle, kind...we haven't really got into the past conversation that I assume you've past long ago am I wrong?" he confessed as he raised his eyebrows a couple of times in the end as a jokingly way towards his friend for being taken. "You are going to break a lot of hearts" he added almost in a whisper and took one of the drinks that Phoebus order again.
    "Fine" he said as he lean a bit to be heard enough in his whisper, "You must be well aware of people in town...and I know you've met her... she's...she tends to get in trouble and ...stalk people...specially knights..." he began to explain in a low voice looking directly into his friend's eyes kind of worried hoping he would get it by just saying those things, "Really beautiful though"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:25 pm

(AWWWWW and *then slaps John* SOO TELL HER HOW YOU FEEL!!! XDD)
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:34 pm

"Yeah.. She has told me pretty much about her past.." Phoebus nodded- mostly to himself. Now he kinda knew what people knows about her..
    "I only hope I don't break hers.." He whispered to himself before he finished another drink. Once John started to talk about his crush- Phoebus leaned towards him so that he would hear everything he said. And it took a moment before he figured out who he was talking about.
    "Really?" He gasked suprised and sat up straight.
    "Sure, she's beautiful-- but .. how? I mean, how could you talk to her without feeling annoyed?"
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:54 pm

[ ooc: meanie Odette! -.- one does not simply slap john! xD ]

John smiled and raised his eyebrows seeing how Phoebus was responding, "You are the one that's really crazy about her now aren't you?" he said while taking a sip from his drink. "You better not...he seems like a good young lady, you know? the kind of hard to find? so you better don't be an idiot like me and do not let her go"
    The knight suddenly felt bittersweet for a memory, making him drink a bit more, he saw how his Captain straightened and made him get worried a bit, but seeing his reaction made him shook his head slightly and smirked. "I didn't say she wasn't a pain did I?" he point out, "I know, she's...a headache a big headache! that's the best thing to describe her but--but!" he growled and drank until he finished his drink narrowing his eyes.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:00 pm

Phoebus looked at him for a short moment before he leaned one arm one the table again and placed his free hand on his friend's shoulder.
    "I'm sorry.. I promised I would take it easy" Phoebus smiled softly before let go of him and grabbed a new drink.
    "I've only met her once, and even though she was annoying- I have to admit that she has a great sence of humor and aren't afraid of what other people think about her.. So now tell me- will you see her again soon?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:00 pm

(but I'm not just anyone Wink XDD besides I'm her best friend XD)
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:09 pm

[ Damn you Emmi...just damn you XD -still love you though ]

John let the drink at a side as Phoebus placed his hand on his shoulder, he looked at him feeling quite grateful, he certainly was like a brother...a real brother.
    John looked for a moment at his hands as he was thinking, "I don't think that would be safe...for her, i know she kicks the butt of anyone who bothers her and that she even has skills to take care herself but...I don't want to be the reason why she gets in a mortal danger" he then passed his hand through his face looking at Phoebus for advice.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:16 pm

"I know how you feel.." Phoebus said quietly, and with a little frown. He knew exactly how he felt..
    "If she wants to see you, and you wants to see her- then go for it. And if she gets in danger, be there by her side and save her." Phoebus smiled softly at him before he leaned close to him again.
    "It's actually the same for me and Odette.." He confessed in a whisper. "She has a cabin in the woods- maybe you can take her there in secret until you two know how you feel for each other?! I don't think Odette would mind"
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:28 pm

The words that came from Phoebus hit John as if that would be the answer of everything, was it really?
    "I didn't see it that way before...and after what I did I don't think she wants to see me again" he confessed although that didn't mean he was not going to see her ... he had to.
    He lean closer to hear him now, and nodded with a slight smile glad that they were both in the same boat even with the women topic, "Why do we had to get involved into this dangerous task?" he asked referring more to the women than the danger that would overcome with them, he then slightly frowned, "Alright, slow down there you perverted old man" he joked, "I might do that...but not in Odette's cabin who knows what you might have done there already"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:30 pm

(yeeah we've already done it Wink XDD)
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:33 pm

"I didn't mean you two should do that in there.. No way.. And I'm not Old!" Phoebus chuckled and shook his head.
    "And.. What did you do, John? I hope you didn't hurt her?!" Phoebus asked with a worried frown
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:38 pm

[ ODETTE! you little lurker ]

John tried to hold his little laughter while Phoebus spoke, "Whatever you say"
    He then shrugged for a moment and gulped, "Well...I..made her be angry with me, because I told her...that this couldn't lead to nowhere...practically what i already told you"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:17 am