Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Drinks All Around (tags Dimi)

Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Drinks All Around (tags Dimi) - Page 2 Empty Re: Drinks All Around (tags Dimi)

Post  Dimitri Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:08 am

He ahd to laugh at her here. "Oh really? Whatever gave me away," he said sarcasticlly, and dragged her out of the tavern.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Antal inlägg : 985
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-10

Post  Aurora* Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:11 am

She allowed herself to be dragged outside and then slid her wrist free, "Oh I don't know...slamming my face into the table and getting all creepy emo whenever I mentioned your sister. In fact maybe the reason you're here is because a family member hurt you or maybe someone else." She commented.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:15 am

He breathed in the fresh night air, and then wordlessly pushed her up agaisnt a wall in a alley close by the tavern.
    "My sister is free to whatever the hell she wants, if I was so damn upseat over her I'd be draggin her out of that palace," he chuckled, and carresed her face.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:18 am

Aurora raised an eyebrow, "If you say so...although I get the feeling it wasn't your sister. Your dad maybe?" She asked. She did n't know why she was being so pushy with him...in fact it was almost like her mouth had a mind of its own.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:24 am

His smirk vanished and his hand froze, he even stopped breathing for a short moment there, and just.... stared.
    his woman was obviously not thinking before opening her mouth.
    Without thinking, his hand had traveld down to to wrapp around her and neck, slowly started to squeeze.
    His 'father' used to that too, when Dimitri was being to loud. He let go befre she would ahve trouble breathing and leaned in closer to her, until their faces where almost touching. "Wanna know how my father and I used to celebrate this day?" he whisperd agaisnt her skin, a sick twisted smirk starting to show.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:30 am

Aurora stiffined when he said that...she had a sinking feeling that the celebration had never been a joyous occasion. "So he did hurt you." She said quietly.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:32 am

He chuckled again while starting to kisse and ipat ehr neck, humming 'happy birthday to me' while holding hands pressed up against the wall.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:37 am

She froze, she really should not be focusing on how nice his lips felt on her skin at that moment. "Look...I'm sorry if I offended you." She said quietly.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:43 am

"No you're not," he said back, biting down her soft skin. Using one hand to hold her hands above her head, he let his other hand travel down her wasit, lifting up her dress and carrsed her thigh.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:49 am

Aurora whimpered when he bit down on her skin and then flinched when she felt his hand caress her thigh under her dress. "How do you know I'm not sorry anyway?" She asked as she tried to work her hands free.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:56 am

"People are never sorry," he mumbled, only hal litsening to what she was saying now. His hand slipped inside her panties without warning, pressing himself harder against her body.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:03 am

Aurora jerked when his hand slipped past her panties and she whimpered. "No...please...please stop." She begged. She had never had a man ever touch her like this before and she was starting to worry.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:08 am

He stopped for a moment to look at her, smiling slyly. "Oh i see," he mumbled to himself, removing his hand from under her dress to gently carres her cheek. "The frist time should be done properly right?" he purred and kissed her forehead. "'Dad' always told me that," he chuckled and ragge dher out of the alley, walking over to a carriage.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:14 am

Aurora's eyes widened in horror and she tried yanking herself free but his grip was too strong. "Please...don't do this." She begged as she tried to see if anyone was around....to her terror the streets were empty.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:18 am

Ignoring her pleas, Dimti gave the driver a look, reciving a nod in reurn and pushed Aurora inside the carrige, closing the door after him and they were off.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:28 am