Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Not The First Time I Had In Mind (tags: Dimi)

Aurora*
    Aurora*

Antal inlägg : 985
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-10

Not The First Time I Had In Mind (tags: Dimi) - Page 3 Empty Re: Not The First Time I Had In Mind (tags: Dimi)

Post  Aurora* Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:32 pm

Aurora bit her lip before she slowly crawled into bed with him, she didn't want to sleep on the floor anyway. She lay down and turned her back towards him...for some reason unable to look at him.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Not The First Time I Had In Mind (tags: Dimi) - Page 3 Empty Re: Not The First Time I Had In Mind (tags: Dimi)

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:34 pm

He chuckled under his breaht when he felt her crawl under the sheets anyway. Normally you would've tkaen the chance gotten the hell out of there, sore or not, after jut being raped right?
    "I rather you hate me than feel pitty towards me," he said after a while.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:39 pm

Aurora rolled her eyes, "I'm sore...I can barely move and even if I wanted to escape I don't know where to go. And don't worry I do hate you." She said flatly as she stared blankly ahead of her.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:44 pm

Anouther laguh was heard from him. "And yet you enjoyd it," he stated with a sly grin. He moved closer to ehr until her back was presse dup against his chest, his arms seneaking around her waist once more. "Everyone does," he purred in her ear.

((night time for me^^ bye<3333333))
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:57 pm

She bit her bottom lip hard and tried not to dwell on how nice it was lying next to him like this. "Bastard." She muttered darkly, she hated how she was being used by him like this. In the end she was just the lonely woman who was an easy lay...it disgusted her that she was so easily swayed.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:53 pm

He chuckled again and kissed her shoulder, just enjoying the warmth he recived from her.
    "About what that sevrant said, for your sake you better forget it."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:04 am

She bit her lip when he kissed her shoulder and blushed when he brought up the conversation she had had. "I guess I can take that to mean I have been warned?" She asked quietly.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:11 am

"I guess," he murmuerd against her skin. "I probably won't remmber it all when i wake up anyway."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:16 am

She nodded slowly, "Oh....ok then." She whispered and tried to get herself to relax but it was difficult especially since she wasn't sure how to concentrate on sleep when he was so close against her.
    (Any chance you can come on skype? :3)
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:20 am

Feeling her discomfort, he wordlessly removed his arms from her and turned to his side instead.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:23 am

Aurora let out a small sigh of relief and then slowly fell asleep, her thoughts spinning before she fell asleep.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 1:06 pm