Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Not The First Time I Had In Mind (tags: Dimi)

Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Not The First Time I Had In Mind (tags: Dimi) - Page 2 Empty Re: Not The First Time I Had In Mind (tags: Dimi)

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:10 am

He stroked her face softly, waiting for her to adjust before moving any further. He knew how much it hurt... And yesm he felt the blood as well. He hand't been plannign on tkaings things fast to start with.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Antal inlägg : 985
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-10

Not The First Time I Had In Mind (tags: Dimi) - Page 2 Empty Re: Not The First Time I Had In Mind (tags: Dimi)

Post  Aurora* Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:14 am

She tried to focus on his hand stoking her cheek as she adjusted to him and bit her lip as he kept pushing himself inside her. It was such a strange, painful expierence and she was scared...scared of how she was enjoying it and how he was making her feel.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:23 am

"Just relax," he told her softly, massaing her sides while slowy pulling out and then back into her.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:33 am

She gave a shaky nod too frightened to really know what else to do but it was extremely difficult to relax. Her hands moved and slowly slid up his back as she gave a shaky moan.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:39 am

Feeling herslef relax more he slowy picke dup the pace, but still not to fast for her to handle.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:41 am

She groaned, it was still painful but she was finding something elae to focus on. She gripped his shoulders tightly as he kept pushing himself inside her.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:44 am

He moeaned under his breath and moved a little faster. If he could just hit that one spot, then she wouldn't feel so much pain anymore.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:47 am

She suddenly gave an even louder moan when he pushed a spot thatwas pleasently sensitive. She whimpered suddenly wanting to feel him hit it again.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:52 am

He smirked to himself. Found it.
    Finally letting himself move faster, he kpet hitting the same spot, allwoing himslef to grown and just enjoy the feeling of her.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:20 am

Aurora groaned and then bit her lip as she turned her head away, she felt something start up within her and gave a shaky moan. This was so strange and exciting....but at the same time deeply disturbing that she was enjoying being raped like this. More tears fell as the shame returned in full force, once again she wanted the whole thing to be over with before she completely lost her mind.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:40 pm

It was pretty obvious at this point that she was enjoyign this, bu Dimitri also knew she hated herself for it as well.
    Somehow, he found this all just so amusing. And reminding...
    He bit down on her neck, picking up his pace and wrapped a hand over of her breasts. He could tell they both were clsoe at this point, and for once he didn't feel like dragging out on his game.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:45 pm

Aurora whimpered when he bit down on her neck once more before she felt that odd feeling start to grow when he picked up the pace. She moaned even louder, hating her exclamations of pleasure and want as he kept thrusting inside her.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:51 pm

Feeling himslef getting closer to realse, he buried his face into her neck, breathing in her scent and groaning lowly. It might have been to late by now, but he finally just simply stopped thinking, just like he had tried to do before.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:57 pm

She clung to him tighter when she felt that strange whatever it was come to a overly pleasent feeling deep down within her. A loud cry left her lips when she finally climaxed and she bit her lower lip as he kept thrusting inside her....she hoped it was almost over now.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:07 pm

He felt himself reaching his end as well and pulled out before realsing inside her. Normally, he would've been to drunk to care about that, but he hand't drunken enough this time it would seem.
    Sighing, he laid down beside her on the bed, catching his breath.
    Well, this was just perfect. He had just raped someone. Of cours,e he really couldn't bring himself to worry or care.
    sitting up on the bed, he stretched and stood up, picking up his pants from the floor and pulled them on while walking to the door. "You better lie still for a while," he advised her, wiht a hint of concern in his voice before he opened the door.
    He was met with the blank and calm face of his servant, who's cheek still was red from his slap from his tlak with Jane the other day. He just gave her a look before pushing past her.

"I know it's to much for me to ask, but i do hope you someday cna find yourself to forgive my master," the woman spoke softly with a warm voice, gattherig up th cloths from the floor and placing some new ones on the bed. Apparently for her.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:39 pm

Aurora tried to cover herself when the servant woman entered feeling a blush creep on when she realized her whole body was in pain. She looked down at herself in disgust, "I have only myself to blame." She said darkly.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:51 pm

The woman stopped what she doing and gave Aurora a blank stare. She silently walked over to stand by the bed. She smiled, tyring tobe comforting even though she knew nothing she did now would be of any help. "Sorry for me asking, but did you perhaps... mention his 'father'?"
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:55 pm

Aurora sighed and nodded, "Unfortunately....yes I did." She said quietly and turned to try and pull on the new clothes that the servant woman had brought. "His father raped him?" She asked quietly.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:59 pm

The servant frowned concernd and let otu a tired sigh. "Oh dear, as if this day wans't enough to set him off already," she mumbled in worry.
    Her eyes turned sadder at ehr question, and turned her back to her while picking up the mess. "No, his father sold him, and the man who rasied him treate dhim like a sex toy," she said with disgust.
    Gasping after realising what she just said, she turend back around, bowing her hea din shame. "Please froget I said that! I should nto speak about master Dimitri this way, forgive me. You must be tired. I'll leave you to rest..."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:04 pm

Aurora shook her head, "Wait! Who was this man? And why would his father sell him?" She asked as curiousity and absolute horror filled her....it was no wonder that Dimitri had acted the way he had when she had foolishly spoken out of turn.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:08 pm

The servant just shaked her head, she ahd spoken way to much abouther master already.She had no right to talk about that...
    She turned to wlak off the door, and to her horror saw Dimitri standing there, leaning agaisnt the door frame with a sickingly calm expression.
    Bowing her head, she mumbled her excuse and walked past him, knowing she'll recive punushment later. If she was lucky enough, he'd just forget about this in the morning...

Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:14 pm

Aurora wondered at the odd conversation with the servant woman and froze when she saw Dimitri standing in the doorway. How much had he heard? She tried to cover herself and almost slipped off the bed in her haste to change. She winced at the pain she felt in her lower regions and kept her head lowered, not wanting to meet his gaze.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:17 pm

His face steyd emotionless as the servant left, and silently he walked up behind Aurora and wrapped his arms around her waist, stopping her from getting dressed.
    "It'll hurt more if you don't keep still for now," he murmuerd into her hair.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:21 pm

Aurora froze when he wrapped his arms around her waist and swallowed hard as she focused on how oddly nice it felt to be held like this by him. She swallowed hard and nodded shakily not trusting herself to speak really....she was so confused by his actions.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:27 pm

He sighend and pulled away from after a silent moment and let himself fall down on the bed. What she did was up to her... his head hurt to much right, he was gonn ahve one hell of hungover in the morning.
    ...though she'd probably ahev ahrd time wlaking out here. "My bed is big enough five people. You're free to share it with me," he mumbled tiredly into his pillow.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 6:03 am