Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

It's All About The Chase [tag Eric]

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

It's All About The Chase [tag Eric] - Page 2 Empty Re: It's All About The Chase [tag Eric]

Post  Eric Storm Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:36 am

''I climaxed inside you'', he said bluntly, but he wrapped his arm gently around her frame... ''You can get pregnant because of me...'', he mumbled, closing his eyes for a moment and cursing himself mentally. Why he did this to her? Maybe because he was used with Belle, since she can't get pregnant, he didn't concer about that little detail anymore, and what he just had with Kida was as good as he had with Belle. He shook his head and banished the thought... He couldn't feel like that again, he couldn't stand another failure. ''I'm tired now''
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Antal inlägg : 458
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-08
    Ålder : 38

It's All About The Chase [tag Eric] - Page 2 Empty Re: It's All About The Chase [tag Eric]

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:42 am

Kida's eyes popped open at the mere mention of getting pregnant. Her mouth was suddenly quite dry. She remained silent at his side. Though, when she finally looked upon him, she could see the way he was already beating himself up mentally for slipping. She kept quiet nonetheless and simply nuzzled her head against his chest. "Sleep," She whispered. She'd been tired only a moment ago, hadn't she? But, now she was anything but. She stared at the far wall of the room, her mind lost in thought.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:49 am

He heard her whisper and looked down to her. She was right, he needed to sleep. ''Night...'', he whispered softly and kissed the top of her head. He closed his eyes, and did tried to sleep, but he couldn't, his mind was too far filled with thoughts that it was hard for it. He opened his eyes and looked blankly at the wall. Sighing, he slid his hand up, and caressed her hair softly.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:13 am

Kida sighed, closing her eyes and trying to drift off into sleep. But, it wouldn't come for her. She could hear Eric's breathing pattern -- it hadn't slowed. So, he couldn't sleep either. "...What would we do if...?" She started, but found herself unable to even say it. What kind of woman allowed herself to conceive a child outside of marriage -- much less to someone she barely knew? It wasn't right.

(lolmarina. XD)
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:23 am

Eric chewed his bottom lip, and sighed deeply... ''I wouldn't leave you... Like Joseph did to my mother'', he said quietly, brushing his fingers gently against her arm... ''I wonder if you would like to be stuck with me'', he mumbled.

[Marina knew John a little more... And I'm looking for a marriage for them... Razz ]
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:31 am

Kida would have smiled, but found her mind was still reeling at the idea. "Joseph...is your father...and he...left?" She mused, though she sounded more like she was just putting pieces together in her head. "Stuck with you?" She mumbled, tilting her head up to look at him. "If...If you were how you were tonight...I wouldn't be stuck with you. I don't think I'd let you go," She admitted, leaning her head back against his chest.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:35 am

''He slept with my mother a couple of times... But that doesn't give any right about me or my life'', he mumbled quietly, looking to nowhere... How he regretted beeing so selfish, looking for making him proud of his son. But it didn't worth for nothing and it only brought pain to him...
    He let a small, weak laugh out as she talked... ''I can't promisse every night is going to be like this... This was one of the best of my life so part, excepting the part when I had to run over here...'', he did wanted to say the contrary, but he needed to tell her the truth. He was his son in the end, and he couldn't promisse anything if he could ever snap again.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:41 am

Kida listened quietly, genuinely curious about his past. She had always wondered what made someone who they were. She had a feeling his father had a large part to play in the cocky disposition Eric so often flaunted around.

She blushed slightly at his words and smiled timidly. One of his best nights? Considering how many she assumed there had been, to be among the best on her first time was rather humbling. She giggled slightly at his mention of running. "Sorry about that," She mumbled, smiling to herself.

I can't promise every night is going to be like this. Those words rang in her ear, as if reminding her she'd overlooked them a moment before. "So...since I let you in...I guess you're not going to stick with our bet, huh?" She mumbled, a tone quiet and slightly dejected.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:49 am

Eric looked down, eyeing her for a moment, ''Well, as long you won't go on a sex strike, I believe I can stick with only one girl for a while'', he smirked and kissed her temple softly.

''But it's going to be only sex, I can't offer you more'', he said quietly. It's not that he couldn't offer more... He just couldn't try it again, and then lost it... That's why he was so into night stands... One night, no feelings, no commitment.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:57 am

Kida turned her gaze up to him, searching his eyes for a moment. She knew he was hurt -- scared to be hurt again. She hated that her sister had been one to break his heart -- to do this to him. She wasn't one to force anyone into doing anything. And honestly, the last thing she wanted for him to get hurt again.

"You don't have to offer me anything, Eric," she mumbled. "I'm not looking for anything. I never have. Why do you think I'm so old, and just now lost my virginity?" She pointed out, laughing slightly.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:05 am

''That thought passed into my mind...'', he chuckled softly. ''I lost min when I was 15, and it was awful...'', he chuckled, remembering the woman his old kinght friends got for him. ''Why did you waited so long??'', he asked with curiosity, glad for changing the topic.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:14 am

So I would be sure I gave it to the right person. "To be different, I guess," Kida shrugged nonchalantly, playing with a strand of her hair as she stared up at the ceiling. "See? Your first time was awful when you were 15. Mine was pretty damn amazing," she smirked and looked up to him. She leaned up and tenderly kissed his lips.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:21 am

Eric felt his ego go high when she talked he did her first time felling amazing... ''Of course it was amazing....'', he smiled on her lips, and gently caressed her back. ''I would never imagine that I'll found you naked in my bed after what you did at the river'', he chuckled, kissing her lips gently.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:26 am

"Our bed," Kida murmured, smiling slightly. "Did you really think I was cruel enough to just run off and leave you empty handed?" She asked, feigning a look of hurt. "I'm offended," She pouted.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:40 am

''I sleep here longer, so I have more right than you'', he chuckled, smiling boyish. ''Yes, I did... I know you like to tease me, and taking off with my horse...'', he shook his head, ''Bad move'', he winked, deep down he like of what she did, it only increased his wanting for her.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:46 am

Kida rolled her eyes and laughed softly at him for claiming the bed was in his rights. "I could have sold your horse..." She pointed out, a devilish smirk tugging playfully on her lips. She rolled over so that she laid on his chest, her arms crossed and chin rested atop her arms.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:49 am

''If you had sold him.... Damn... I would make you suffer...'', he said playful, but deep down he was meaning that. ''Spirit is with me for many years... I would hunt him down until I'd get him back'', he said with an arched brow.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:56 am

Kida's smirk only grew before turning into a soft smile. "Wow...that's a lot of dedication for a horse...you must really love him," she mused, gently brushing her fingertips against his cheek. She studied his blue eyes, memorizing the pattern the colors took within the iris and the way his pupils would dilate ever so slightly when hit with a bit of light. His eyes were much more beautiful than her own -- their depth and coloring would pull anyone in. They betrayed him when it came to hiding emotion, though. They hid nothing. "I like your eyes," She mumbled, her fingers gently brushing through his hair as she laid there atop him.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:09 am

''I saved him from being sacrificed'', he said with a small shrug, and he remembered that day when he saved Cinderella. He was young, and if he didn't tame Spirit, they would have killed him for almost hurting the princess. Spirit was wild at that time, and took a long while so he could earn his trust. As he thought he looked out the window, and then he looked down to her, staring at him. First he got curious of why she was looking so intenty at his eyes, but then he got concerned. He knew his eyes were his weakness, and as she said those words he diversed his eyes from hers. ''You're staring, that's creepy. Kidagakash.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:18 am

Kida frowned slightly when he looked away from her. She knew he was nervous about her having an insight to his emotions. "Gazing, not staring." She sighed silently and put on a smile. "I almost forget to respond to that name," she mumbled, laughing slightly. "Not many people can pronounce it -- or care to, I guess," she shrugged.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:35 am

Eric smiled back to her, enjoying the contact of her skin against his. His concern of her getting pregnant was gone at the moment, and he wrapped his arms on her back, letting his hands resting next to her hips. ''Maybe we should get some sleep.'', he pointed softly, brushing a strand of her hair to the back of her ear.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:42 am

Kida nodded, finding that her lids were growing heavier with sleep as she laid there with him. "Mm..." she hummed, moving to nuzzle her head to the crook of his neck. "De beaux rêves," she whispered into his ear, a smile on her lips. She placed a gentle kiss under his ear, then returned to her resting spot against his chest comfortably.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:03 pm