Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

I learned to enjoy this [Tag Aurora]

Aurora*
    Aurora*

Antal inlägg : 985
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-10

I learned to enjoy this [Tag Aurora] - Page 2 Empty Re: I learned to enjoy this [Tag Aurora]

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:30 am

She glared, "It shows he truly cares for the welfare of his people! Is that not to some degree admirable?" She demanded as she studied him.
    (Ahh but he will be? :3 *me: *hopeless XDD)
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

I learned to enjoy this [Tag Aurora] - Page 2 Empty Re: I learned to enjoy this [Tag Aurora]

Post  Dimitri Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:37 am

He raised an eyebrow. "'For his people'?" he repeated, now even more amsued. "I'd say it wa smore beaucse of one certain sevrant," he whisperd in her ear as he bowed down, cheeks almost touching. "He has never snapped like that before, until now. Obviously, you're just not a servant girl in his eyes," he puured before pulling away.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:39 am

Aurora shook at his words feeling slightly sick, "Phillip is betrothed to another princess and besids that he cares for another." She said quietly. "I'm just his friend." She said with a shrug trying to downplay what it was she felt right now.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:45 am

"Yes I'm well aware of that," he grinned. The few chats he had with Cinderella was in fact enjoyable. "Even I enjoy the pirncess company,as much as does mine. Gotta admit, she'll be a much better ruler without him by her side."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:48 am

Aurora shook her head, "Are you trying to ruin things for the entire kingdom?" She asked only half joking, she had a feeling Dimitri was doing things for himself. "You know Jane is so much different...why is that?" She asked changing the subject.
    (Oh god don't kill her o-o she's just not thinking Razz as usual)
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:53 am

((hooooooooooooooly shit girl x'D))

He was laughing, but imidently stopp when she, again withotu thinking apparently, brought up his sister.
    His smile vanished completly, and the amusment in his eyes was replaced with cold anger.
    "You're really lucky i'm not drunk this time," he mutterd and turned to leave.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:56 am

Aurora winced, "Oh I'm sorry...I...I really didn't mean to say that. Its just I...I always say stupid things when I'm nervous." She said apologetically and reached out to touch his shoulder, though why she didn't even know.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:04 am

Her fingers barely brushed his shoulder before he had turend around, ina second, wrapped one arm around her waist to press her up agaisnt him,and the other hand holding up her face, forcing her eyes to stare into his.
    "Youre so very navie Aurora," he said huskily, his grin back in place. "Apologizing to the one who rpaed you? That's just not normal... but then again, not ebign normal only makes one more intresting wouldn't you say?"
    His thumb brushed over her soft lips. "It's only your fault for getting hurt ya know? Not knowing how to keep this cute little mouth shut."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:09 am

Aurora shivered involuntarily pressing herself closer against him as he spoke, "I know it is." She whispered and then turned her head away, "And I only have myself to blame for being raped......I mean its like I..." She trailed off not wanting to explain what she felt when she was around him.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:14 am

He snorted. Why was she so stupid? Balimg herself for ebign raped... for liking it...
    She reminded him of himself. And that botherd him.
    "Like you enjoyd it?" he finnished for her, leaning his down to ehr expossed neck. "For wanting more?"
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:17 am

She almost froze when he lowered his head towards her neck, "Y...yes." She whispered in a tone that revealed her self-disgust. She didn't understand why she wanted to feel those earlier sensations once again, it scared her.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:19 am

"...no."
    And just like that he realised her, walking away again without another word.
    It was so damn obviosu she was still scared, and he knew she hated herself for wanting it, how disgusted she felt. He knew that all too well.

((ahahaha i just don't know xP))
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:21 am

(Should she stop him? x3 *wanting her too x3)
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:23 am

((STOP HIM!!!!!!! >8D))
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:25 am

She watched him start to leave and then followed after him, "Wait! Just wait!" She called as she moved to step in front of him blocking his path.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:27 am

He goraned in irritation, she just couldn't tkae a hint could she? Did she even know herslef what she wanted?
    "What?"
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:30 am

She bit her lip, now that she was facing him she was unsure once again. "Why? Why do you want to know how I feel around you?" She asked, it was the first question that popped into her head.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:34 am

"I'm honeslty not in the leats interesst in how you feel around me," he stated bluntly. "Not my fuat your so eays to read. anyoen could tell that you're somehow in weird way, attracted to the one who raped you," he mutterd, glacnign away from her. "...you don't seem hurt thta badly. At least I was gentle with you... right?"

((now i have to leave >.< byeeeeee<333))
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:37 am

Just in that one question, she knew and it slightly bothered her. "Yeah you were....thanks for not being rough with me." She said and then shook her head, she could not possibly be attracted to the selfsame man who had raped her...it just sounded crazy.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:03 am

"Ok..." somehow, he sounded realived to hear thathe hand't been rough with her. "But still, who the hell thanks someoen who raped you?" he aked with a raised eyebrow. "Even i get confused."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:17 am

She rubbed her forehead, "I don't know! I just know you could have been much worse but you weren't. I...I'm just confused." She muttered and turned away suddenly feeling very tired.
    (mehehehe Stop her! XDD)
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:33 am

"You didn't really push me away, or try to stop me as I recall," he said as she turned to leave. "And if i remember corectly, bakc at the bar you were even offering," he smirked.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:22 pm

She sighed, "No I...I just wanted to help." She said softly and glanced back at him. "On top of that when you started touching me....I...I.." She trailed off and rubbed her forehead, she truly was insane for having craved his touch while also resenting it
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:27 pm

He titled his head slightly. "Help me?" he repated with a small smile. "Help me with what exactly? And why?" he taunted. "You know, you're making it sound like it's not only mytouch your craving... but something more."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:30 pm

She hated being mocked and she glared at him, "Oh please." She growled and turned away once again, the fact was she was afraid he was right....and that worried her

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:38 pm