Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Interrogation (tags: Marina

Aurora*
    Aurora*

Antal inlägg : 985
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-10

Interrogation (tags: Marina Empty Interrogation (tags: Marina

Post  Aurora* Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:53 am

Aurora headed out to the castle after sleeping in Phillip's room, she ran a hand through her hair. She headed to a bench and tentaively sat down.
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Interrogation (tags: Marina Empty Re: Interrogation (tags: Marina

Post  Marina Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:01 am

Marina left the Court early the day when Prince Phillip brought news about the rapings in town... The situation was concerning, and now also her colleague was a suspect. Before going home, she went to the castle, to meet the alleged victim Phillip talked about.

''Excuse me, where I can find Aurora?'', Marina asked politely to a young lady sitting on a bench. Phillip gave her a brief description of the girl, and her name. This girl was blonde, and beautiful, she could be Aurora, but Marina wasn't sure.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:18 am

Aurora looked up at the woman who was approaching her and smiled slowly at her, "I'm Aurora, may I help you?" She asked demurely.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:27 am

''Yes, you may help me'', Marina gave a soft smile to her, and sat by her side at the bench, ''Do you mind?'', she asked, already taking a seat. Then she looked around, and once she sure there was nobody closer to them, she turned her gaze upon the young lady, ''I'm Marina, and I'm a member of the Council.'', she started, and after she took a deep breath, ''Prince Phillip went to the Court today, and he said something happened to you, Aurora'', Marina said softly, and studied the girl for a moment.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:33 am

Aurora looked down at her hands in her lap, "Oh?" She asked quietly, she knew exactly what this was about and yet somehow she didn't want to tell this woman what had happened.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:40 am

Marina had a feeling Aurora didn't want to open with her, and she couldn't blame the girl. She was a stranger to her until that moment, and if Marina was on her shoes, she would do the same. But somehow she needed to approach the girl, to make her feel comfortable to talk...

''I know exactly what you've been through... I don't tell this to any person, but something like that also heppened to me almost a year ago. I'm here to help you, Aurora, can you trust me?'', Marina asked softly, looking at her with an intent gaze.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:47 am

Aurora sighed, "That's just it Miss Marina, why are you here?" She asked in a curious voice. Oh she knew exactly why she was there she just didn't want to admit what had happened not to her and not to anyone.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:54 am

''I'm here to talk...'', Marina said with a small shrug and and gave her another gentle smile. ''I know I may seem a stranger, and if I was in your shoes, I'll do the same as you. But one time or another, you'll need to talk about this, and I know I'll understand you, because 'that situation', isn't stranger for both of us'', Marina said softly and crossed her legs under her skirt, as she aimless looked at the fountain nearby.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:33 am

Aurora nodded, "Well uh thanks." She said quietly and turned to look at the fountain.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:39 am

Marina pursed her lips, seeing this girl was different from the other girls Marina was used to deal with. ''How are you? Are you sore? When I was attacked, the man cut me from my waist to my calf...'', Marina said blankly, like she was talking about the wheater, or the last weekend.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:50 am

Aurora lowered her gaze back to her lap, "I don't know why I would be sore." She said blankly, she was sore however but she didn't dare say that.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:56 am

''So, he wasn't rough with you?'', Marina asked with a discrete interest and turned her gaze back to her. The girl was looking down, with a stance that it was like she was hiding something. ''I was pregnant with my son that time, and I remember my abdomen was sore, like if I had been punched over and over. You're lucky you're not sore... That doesn't happen with the major women that get raped'', Marina pointed softly.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:14 am

Aurora turned to look at her, "Phillip made a scene didn't he?" She asked as she changed the subject.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:17 am

''Yes, he did. But I calmed him down, we discussed about other crimes that happened in Nirethia, the kind of crime that happened to both of us...'', she said calmly, looking at her with gentle eyes.
    ''How did you meet Dimitri... I wish it was better than how I met my attacker...'', she said with an assuring smile.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:05 am

Aurora looked down, "I had too much to drink....I wasn't thinking clearly and whatever Phillip thought happened didn't." She said softly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:17 am

''So, this isn't true... You didn't get raped?'', Marina asked softly, maybe she could get home early than she imagined, ''Phillip climes you were raped, Aurora... This is a serious accusation, you can't lie to me'', Marina said softly, and lift her chin, so she could see into her eyes is she was lying or not.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:20 am

Aurora met her gaze steadily hoping that the evidence wouldn't show in her eyes, "No...I didn't." She whispered quietly....in a way she had enjoyed it...was that still even considered rape? She had forgotten the bruises on her face and neck which wouldn't help her at all.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:32 am

Marina nodded sligthly at her answer, but as soon she studied her face more carefully, she noticed some bruises next to her eyes, and also on her neck. Marina shook her head and pouted... ''I have a feeling you're not being honest to me, Aurora. Please, trust me, you don't need to be afraid of anything, or anyone in any aspect... I need to know the truth, because one of the two gentlemen involved on this situation is going to lose his decency, which one is going to be is on your hands'', Marina said softly. If Dimitri was innocent, which the bruises on her didn't tell it, then Prince Phillip would be the liar, and it wasn't a good trait for a regent, but if Dimitri was the liar.... Marina was even afraid of what else he could be hiding from her and the others on the Council.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:52 am

Aurora was torn at that and started to cry, she turned her head away and looked down. She couldn't let Phillip lose any of that trust and yet she also didn't want to condemn Dimitri. "I...I can't." She somehow managed to say as she buried her face into her hands.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:00 am

Marina softened her face and brought Aurora into a comforting hug... ''Shhshh, don't worry, dear. You can tell me what happened... I promisse your secret is safe with me'', she said with candidness, and smoothed her long blonde hair down.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:08 am

"W...we had sex...a..and he was gentle with me...but he didn't rape me." She finally managed to say, in a way she had told Marina the truth...she juat hoped Phillip could one day forgive her. "I...I admit I looked terrible when he found me b..but Dimitri was gentle with me. Phillip has always been protective of me...he just over-reacted." She whispered.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:14 am

Marina suddenly founf the situation quite awkward for her to handle... So this girl had sex with Dimitri, just thinking of that made Marina's stomach sick, how could she imagine Dimitri into a situation like that? She shook her head and banished the thought. ''But what happened with your eyes? How did you get them hurt?'', Marina asked, trying to connect the points.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:31 am

"I tripped, I had too much to drink and I fell on my face...really though it was nothing serious." She said calmly and gave Marina a small smile. She wished she could sink into a hole now...he had no idea why she was letting this go. She should be condeming Dimitri but she had no real desire too.
    (I imagine this will make Philly resent Dimi more Razz)
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:39 am

Marina gave her a look as if she knew Aurora was hiding something, but yet, her little story didn't sound a lot like a lie, ''Well, if you say so... I'm glad you're not part of the group or women attacked in Nirethia... I wasn't lying about me'', she said with a small smile, and lift the hem of her skirt. She was wearing a pantyhose, but the mark could be seen trought the thin fabric. She smiled softly and covered herself again. ''Prince Phillip must care about you, to go to the Court and face Dimitri like that.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Post  Dimitri Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:43 am

((I can't help but be nearvous as hell while reading this thread x'DDDDD))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:06 am