Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Making New Acquantinces (tags: Marina)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Making New Acquantinces (tags: Marina) Empty Making New Acquantinces (tags: Marina)

Post  Odette Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:09 pm

DEAN
    Dean made his way into the town square, he generally hated crowds...and this was no exception. He sighed and forced his way through the crowd, he wondered how it was that he had wound up in such a place as this. He was so wrapped up in his thoughts he didn't see the heavily pregnant woman in front of him until he bumped into her. "Oh I'm sorry ma'am, are you all right?" He asked as he studied her with concern.
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343

Making New Acquantinces (tags: Marina) Empty Re: Making New Acquantinces (tags: Marina)

Post  Marina Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:20 pm

Before going back to home, Marina decided to pass by the carpenter, to see if the crib she ordered was finished. She got pleased seeing how his work was going, and the good carpenter assured her that it would be done by the end of the week.

She also passed by the barkery, to buy some cookies, after all she was having quite a week at the Court, and she did deserved some pampering. She was finally going back home when the square filled with people, and she was having some trouble to pass trough the crowd. She diverted from a busy woman but then she ended bumping into a man, making her bags fell to the ground. ''Oh, I'm alright'', she reassured him with a small smile and tried to catch her bags, but clearly leaning down was out of option with her stomach as big as it was.
    Odette
    Odette

Making New Acquantinces (tags: Marina) Empty Re: Making New Acquantinces (tags: Marina)

Post  Odette Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:28 pm

Dean have her an apologetic smile and put a hand on her wrist, gently stopping her from bending over. "Oh please allow me." He said gently before he bent down and picked up her bags. After he had retrieved her bags, he straightened and handed them to her, "I apologize ma'am, I had a lot on my mind." He said quirtly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:55 pm

Gladly Marina stopped what she was doing, and looked down to the kind man helping her with her stuff. ''That's no problem, sir. We all have the mind busy these days'', Marina said with a soft smile, ''Thank you...'', she said simply, ''I'm Marina''
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:59 pm

Dean smiled warmly, "I'm Dean...Dean McCoppin." He said and held out his hand for her to shake. "Its a pleasure meeting you by the way." He said quietly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:03 pm

''The pleasure is mine, Mr McCoppin'', Marina said politely and shook his hand gently. ''You're new around here, right?'', she asked narrowing her eyes slightly, ''I'm sorry, but I can't rememeber your face'', she smiled gently.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:56 pm

He nodded and withdrew his hand, "Yes I recently moved here....its a nice town for the most part." He said bluntly as he looked around, truth was he would rather be home...his real home.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:04 pm

''I'm not from here either... I've moved for a couple of years, but you're right. Nirethia is a nice place to live, however is sad seeing the violence increasing at town''. She said quietly. Sure the Council was working now on getting Hawkins, but the Korsos were the biggest problem.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:20 pm

Dean nodded, "However I guess that's only to be expected in every town, after all we sure don't live in a perfect world." He pointed out with a sad smile.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:24 pm

''You're right.. Nirethia has always had a violence level, but sadly things got worse, especially after the ball'', she said quietly and passed her hand softly on her stomach.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:27 pm

Dean nodded his face darkening as he remembered that awful night, "Wait....you were that night...with uh John Rolfe correct?" He asked as he vaguely remembered having seen them leave with that injured woman.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:34 pm

Marina nodded softly, ''Yes, as Council members, John and I always attend to the balls at the castle, and that one wasn't an exception'', she sighed deeply, remembering the horror and stress she passed through that night.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:44 pm

He gave her a sympathetic smile, "Well hopefully they catch the person who did it, do you have any leads so far?" He asked.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:49 pm

''We are aware of the people behind it, and we've started to take the providences about it... You and all the people of Nirethia shouldn't worry about it. The Council and the Royals are together in this, and hopefully we'll get the responsibles for the massacre'', she looked at him and smiled reassuring. She hoped their plan worked, and that John wouldn't get hurt on catching Hawkins.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:03 pm

Dean gave a dry laugh and rubbed the back of his head, "I'd be more concerned about the Korso's." He muttered and then gave her a forced smile, "Sorry I bumped into you." He said apologetically.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:10 pm

''In fact, the Korso's are on our top priority now, mr McCoppin'', Marina said firmly, but then her eyes softened, ''Oh, that's alright... Believed I've passed trough worse than a simple bump'', she said quietly and looked down. ''What do you know about the Korso's?'', she asked him softly, ''We've already offered a reward for him, but people seems to scared to help... If you know anything about them it would be very welcomed, mr McCoppin.''
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:19 pm

Dean sighed, "Joseph Korso raped my wife in front of my kids before he killed them. I came home to find my home in flames...that was five months ago. I came here because I heard rumors, I ran into one of the Korso's last week and he told me that it had been his other brother who has carried the killing out." He said quietly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:29 pm

''I'm so sorry that this happened to you and your family, mr McCoppin'', she said softly and put one hand upon his, squeezing gently. It was horrible what Joseph made to him, but she wasn't so surprised about it. Unfortunatelly, Joseph was a lost cause. Nobody was there for him when he needed... ''If this can help, I share your loss... Joseph tortured and killed my father almost seven years ago. I know it sounds a lot of time, but I still miss him sometimes'', she said softly.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:36 pm

Dean looked at her and nodded, "Sometimes losing someone...well it always stays with you. I'm sorry for your loss Miss Marina." He said quietly. He squeezed her hand gently, "It seems a lot of people in this town have lost someone." He said after a moment in a grave tone.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:49 pm

''I appreciate your concerning, mr McCoppin'', Marina said softly before squeezing his hand one last time and then let him go. ''I helped a lot of people to get out from the ball room that night, but unfortunatelly there was a lot of people I couldn't reach. People will remember that night for a long time.'', she said quietly and sighed.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:56 pm

He nodded, "Unfortunately....yes they will. Let us hope we can bring those responsible to justice." He said softly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:00 pm

''We're working on that, don't doubt'', she said simply and looked around, seeing the square was more empty than before, and seeing also it was going to start darkening, ''Hmm, I hate to ask this, but do you mind following me back home... I don't feel safe at streets when it's darkening'', she said quietly, and looked at him with a shy smile.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:55 pm

Dean smiled warmly, "Not at all Miss Marina, would you like some help carrying those bags?" He asked with a gentle smile. He was nothing if not a perfect gentleman and he felt like she would need the help with them, his wife would have appreciated someone doing the same for her.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:02 am

''My, thank you.. that's very sweet of yours'', Marina smiled brightly... She handed her bags to him excepted the little one with the cookies, Damon had an especial taste for those. ''Do you want some?'', she offered one.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:55 am

Dean shook his head, "No thank you ma'am, its enough for me to know you'll get home safely. So how much longer before you give birth?" He asked

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:38 pm