Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Oops... [Tag: Dimmi]

Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Oops... [Tag: Dimmi] - Page 2 Empty Re: Oops... [Tag: Dimmi]

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:04 am

His amused smirk was back in place at this point. Still the same Marina, thinking she knew and could understand everything.
    However, he was pleasantly surprised to hear that Aurora had actually tried and hide the truth, when she had her chance on getting back at him. Finally, something he he didn't expect to happen.
    "I don't really remember what happend that night, I was depressed and dead drunk. I do remember meeting her though, and snapping when she kept bringing sensetive topics up," he said calmly. "However, i never threatend her after that, maybe just confused her a little too much," he chuckled. "Her actions reminds me of you Marina. She's protecting someone who's dangerous."
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Marina Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:15 am

''Yes, you confused that poor little head...'', Marina said with a small pout and rolled her eyes as he brought John into the conversation. ''He's doing the job neither you and Dymas were willing to do. Right now, he's out, doing whatever assigment you signed him, and I'm the one sick worried at home'', her pout grew more and she tried to go back to the main topic. ''So, you can't prove that you might had raped her...'', she mused, ''Here's my theory... It started as a raping, but you were gentle with her, and then it ended as casual sex. And now she cares about you, Timkowski... Yes, she's like me after all'', she shook her head with a small laugh and rested the empty cup at the center table again.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:21 am

"Oh please," he rolled his eyes. "The whole time i've been part of the council i've never given him an assigment, that's always been Fa's and Dymas job. I like my job very much if that wasn't clear enough already, I either send out others more capable of the job withotu snapping or do it myslef," he finnished with a michevious grin.
    He looked thougtful for a moment, hearign that the poor girl might now care for him ina way she shouldn't. Well, as if that hand't been obvious from last time they spoke.
    "So?" he sighend. "It wouldn't be the first time someone's fallen for me."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:29 am

''Hmm... If you say so, I imgined that since Dymas was found, you assumed his position right after we buried those corpses'', she muttered quietly. ''And don't talk like that about John, he's my business, not yours'', she pouted and rolled her eyes at his last statment.

''Please... Don't be cocky with something so uninteresting...'', she said with a small smirk as she eyed him from his head to his toes. ''So, who raped you? The man that raped me is dead, thanks to John''
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:36 am

"True, but i'm not Dymas am I?" he mutterd.
    He chuckled under his breath, havign been expecting this question, and leaned a little closer to her. "You sure you want to know?" he asked playfully, eyes growing colder. The only other person outside this mansion who knew was Aurora, and he really didn't wnat this to get out more than it already had. The one who hurt him was long gone, dead by his own hands. "You almsot started crying hearing my other little secret before."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:42 am

''Yes, I do...'', Marina said quietly, looking at him with closer attention. She wanted to know a little more about him, he was always so closed, and controlled his emotions like John, like an assassin. ''Please, tell me... I'm your friend, Dimitri'', she said with an assuring smile and leaned closer to him, squeezing his arm gently as she leaned back and wrapped her arms around her legs again.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:48 am

He wanted to lauhg otu in her face. Friends? Huh, guess he could call thme that. Since he really dind't mind her at all.
    "Then i trust you can keep this little secret of mine," he winked playfully, before reachign voer the tbale and serving himself a cup of te. "It was the man I was suppose to call 'fahter'."
    as he said it, no emotion was visible this time either and he casually took a sip of his te.
    He smiled bakc at her. "Something else you'd like to ask?"
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:52 am

She nodded positively to him, promissing she would keep his secret, and smiled softly at his wink, but it faded at his next words.
    Marina gasped quietly and widened her eyes, 'his own father?', well the man that raised him would be more correctly. ''Does Jane know about this?'', she asked quietly.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Antal inlägg : 985
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-10

Post  Aurora* Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:56 am

(Jane: Uh no ;3;
    [Only admins are allowed to see this image])
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:58 am

His arm froze in midair when he ahd raised the cup to his mouth again. "Oh please," he mutterd and placed the cup back down on the table, standing up.
    It was always the same latley, as soon as jane was brought up he got irritated. "She's the reason I was put through all that. Now, i belive visiting time is over. I need to finish my work so Fa will get of my back."

((he'es not blaiming Jane! he just gets very sensitive when she's brougth up x'3))
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:07 am

Marina held her breath, seeing him irritated, for the first time if her memory didn't fail her. ''I'm sorry I touched a delicate topic to you'', she said with a small shrug and stood up. ''And as much I want to be with my son, I still have work in here, so I hope your servants clean the floor, because I'm walking barefoot'', she gave him a playful smirk and walked towards she saw Maggie going.

It wasn't too hard to find the maid, and Marina get closer to her at the kitchen. ''Hey, Maggie... I'm sorry Dimitri interrupted us. Did you talk with Aurora that night?'', she asked softly, and tilted her head slighty to the side.

[We can't see the image, Sad ]
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:08 am

(Jane:.......I'm sorry Dimi ;3;
    [Only admins are allowed to see this image])
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:09 am

(Awww shit really?? ;3; damn)
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:16 am

((uh.... Marina o____o bad move x'D))

Maggie stopped what she doing and looked up at the woman, about to reply when her eyes widend in fera again seeing the person walking up behind Marina.
    She bowed her head n went back to what she was doing.
    "I said visiting time is over," Dimitri reapted, still sounding calm, though the annoyance was evidnet in his face. "Come bakc and ask them anouther time, when i'm busy elsewhere."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:24 am

Marina turned around when she saw the look of fear into her eyes. She also saw the annoyance on his face, but she was unfazed. ''You said it was alright if I ask some questions to your servants'', she pouted slightly and tilted her head, ''How about you be busy on your study room, while I'm busy at the kitchen for exemple'', she suggested with an innocent smile and a small shrug.

[Haha... Marina is a sweet, don't you think? Xp]
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:28 am

Maggie flinched behind them, worry crossing her face. Her master had been ina really down and bad mood these days. This time of yera he always was, and therefor only tried t stay at home to not do smoemthing stupid.
    "Miss Dalmar please, we all have alot to do right now, please come back anouther time," she pleaded the woman, trying to avoid looking at her master, who was losing the will to contain his anger each passing minute.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:36 am

''Don't worry, Maggie...'', Marina said with an assuring smile and turned her gaze towards Dimitri again. ''You said it was alright if I asked some question, and I only have today to do this. Dimitri, are you afraaid this woman talks something you don't want me to know?'', she asked calmly, and she really was. On the other hand, Dimitri was trying to look calm, but she could see the anger building up onto his eyes.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:44 am

"No, she's already blurted out all the things i've hidden, and so have I," he chuckled woth a shake of his head. "yes i said that you could, but you wasted your chance. Now your precense only annoys me," he snorted and turned his abck to them. "Ask away then, and don't go home crying if you find out something even more terrible," he said flatly dissapeard.

Maggie trembled a little, knowing to well how her master would try and distract himself from all those awful memories.
    "You really won't get much help from us, Miss Dalmar... and don't be mad at my master he's... not doing so good at the moment.This time of year always gets him down..."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:01 am

Marina looked away from him with a bored face as he talked, but as soon he said she could do her job, she smiled sweetly at him and turned her attention back towards Maggie.

''It's worth a try, right?'', she said with a bright smile and pursed her lips before she asked, ''Why? What's about this time of year? Christmas is getting closer, and you can see all the joy down on the streets''
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:05 am

She fidget a little on her spot, glancing around the room. "That day you say he 'raped' someone... was my master's birhtday," she mumbled. "The same day our old master, his adoptive father was... I mean died.." she whipserd the last part. She looked like she wanted to tell more but shaked ehr head instead.
    "I can't really explain this miss Dalmar, sicne I barley understood what was happening until was already to late. But please just let him be, he's in enough pain as it is already, even he doens't realise it himself! Heäs not a bad person... he's just..."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:18 am

''He's what, Maggie?'', Marina whispered also, catching herself captivated by the woman's story. This woman reminded a lot of Amelia to Marina. She seemed like she knew every little step of Dimitri, just like Amelia knew about her.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:43 am

Maggie shaked her head. She was already in way to deep trouble, not only for tellign Aurora more than she needed to know, but also to Marina. yet Dimitri didn't seem to care...
    "Not even I'm sure anymore... I've know him ever since the firts day he was brought here... he was alot more like you then," she said with a sad smile. "...I just don't know..."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:51 am

Marina almost sighed in despair when she shook her head again. ''What, he was an annoying and sutbborn brat?'', she laughed quietly, trying to light a little the conversation. ''You remind me of my nanny, Amelia... She knew everything about me'', Marina sighed and looked down.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:58 am

The joke didn't amsue the servant at all. "No... always trying his hardest to help everyone around him... until he just broke down and forogt why he botherd..."
    Maggie carefully glanced up at the womans face. "Sometimes I wish i didnt know so much..." she smiled saddly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:05 am

Marina looked down and bit her lip, clear ashamed from her little joke. ''He sounds like my husband...'', she said quietly and gave her a small smile. ''Do you want to share some information with me... You heard you master... Trust me, you can tell me whatever you need to put out from your chest. I did that all the time with Amelia, and she told me anything she wanted'', Marina said with a gentle smile.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:46 pm