Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Oops... [Tag: Dimmi]

Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Oops... [Tag: Dimmi] - Page 3 Empty Re: Oops... [Tag: Dimmi]

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:11 am

Maggie looked very uncertain about the whole situation. "I don't really trust you miss Dalmar," she confessed. "...to answear you eariler question, yes i had a tlak with miss Aurora the other night. She was fine,just confused nothign else. Anything else you'd like to ask?"
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Marina Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:22 am

Marina sighed quietly, and gave the woman a small smile, ''It's a shame you can trust me, Maggie'', she pointed and pursed her lips as she formulate her next question, ''Did you see how Dimitri looked like when he got home with Aurora? I already know he was drunk, but was he violent or calm? And how about Aurora?'', she asked.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:29 am

She sighend. "He was calm as ever, he didn't even push her or anything. She just followed after," she answeard blankly. "...however, I did overhear in the morning, he told her she was free to accuse him for it... didn't stop her from leaving when she wanted. Does this sound like a crime?" she hissed a little.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:46 am

''To be honest... No, this doesn't sound like a crime'', Marina sighed, she had lost her afternoon because a little whim from a girl. ''This is the last question, and then I'll leave... Does that happened before, a girl wanting to accuse him of raping, or did he bring here a girl against her will?''. Those questions was all she needed to know after everything she heard. The woman could not trust her, but Marina did.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:47 pm

Maggie blushed a little and cleared her throut. "W-well master Dimitri is quite popular with the ladies." And with men as well, she added in her mind, trying to contain her blush. "One night stands are very normal forhim, but he's never forced anyone to do it... it's almost the other way around," she giggled nervously.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:44 pm

[Ami... Stop manipulating Maggie to make Dimitri an womanizer... Razz ]

Marina giggled with her, ''While I was talking with Aurora, and she said Dimitri and her had sex I giggled. You see, I picture Dimitri as my old brother, and it was a little bizzare trying to imagine him doing it'', she giggled a little more and controled herself. ''Well, I think my job is done here... I'm going to say goodbye to Dimitri, and then I'll leave'', she said softly and pulled the woman for a friendly hug. ''Thank you Maggie. I liked you and once I get a free time, I'll come here to visit you.'', she said with a gentle smile and waved back to the woman as she walked towards the living room.

Once at the living room, she put her shoes on, and walked through the house. She remember slightly where the living room was, and softly she knocked onto the door. ''Dimitri, may I come in?'', she asked softly, hoping his bad mood weakened a little.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:18 pm

((xDDDD have you even read his profile hon? He's a major womanizer... so nothig new with this really xP))

Maggie tensed at the hug, and didn't look so pleased when Marina said she'd come back visiting her.

A crash was heard inside the room, and she recived no response.
    Dimitri sat in his chair, elbows above his table and hands over his face. Glass pieces was spread out over the floor around him and he seemed to be completley gone at the moment, just staring blankly at the wall ahead of him.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Antal inlägg : 985
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-10

Post  Aurora* Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:21 pm

(Jane: DIMI ;3; *hurries in*
    Me: o-o ;3;
    Aurora: DX
    Although can I have Jane come in? ;3; )
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:25 pm

((bahahaha sowwie^^; sure have hercome in 8D))
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:50 pm

[Teehee... I didn't remember that detail...]

Marina heard the crash into the room, and without thinking twice, she opened the door, looking worried as she glaced at a calm Dimitri sat on the table. ''Dimitri? What happened?'', she asked quietly, looking around at the several pieces of glass on the floor.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Antal inlägg : 839

Post  Jane Porter Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:54 pm

Jane entered the Mansion to the sound of glass breaking from inside the kitchen and hurried inside. She entered the kitchen and saw Dimitri along with that council woman, without caring for the glass underfoot she hurried to Dimitri's side. "Dimi.....are you ok?" She asked softly as she joined him. She knew almost immediately things were not good...her brother appeared shut off.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:59 pm

"You still here? If you're done then leave," he said blankly without looking back at the other council member.
    Hearing the other familir voice, he glanced up at his siter for afew seconds and then turned his head away again.

Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:10 am

''I was going to say goodbye to you, and to ask your pardon... After everything I've heard, I realized the girl was just scared and what she claimed to Prince Phillip didn't happen.'', she said quietly and bit her lip. ''I'm so sorry...'', she sighed and walked closer to him. His look, and they way he was talking, oh, she knew that very well.

''See you at the Court, bye'', she said softly and squeezed his shoulder gently as she leaned over and kissed his cheek. She turned to leave and smiled towards Jane, ''Take care of your brother... He deserves'', she said softly and headed outside the room. It was about time for her to see her Damon.

[If no one stops her, then I'll leave the siblings alone... X3]

Last edited by Marina on Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:15 am

Jane frowned, for some reason she didn't like what this woman was saying and her jaw clenched angrily. She sighed and bent down to pick up the bigger shards of glass. She knew her brother well enough to know that she shouldn't say anything to him. It worried her though and she was so caught up in her worry she accidently sliced her hand on one of the shards. She winced as she watched the blood well up and then sighed before she stood up to go and find so ething to put on her hand.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:22 am

((aww that kiss was unexpected, how sweet marina 8'3))

Dimitri still didn't react and stayed silent,starign at the wall ahead of him as Marina left.
    However, he glanced down at Jane and wordlessly stood up and grabbed her wrist carefully, treating the small wound on her palm himself.

At the door, Maggie was wating, holding out Marina's cout for her. "Again I apologize for my rude behaviour. i know you're only doing your job," she said politelty with a bow. "Um... sorry for asking but... what are you plannign on do with that guy who caused massacre...?" she asked slowly, eyes looking down at the floor.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:34 am

Marina gave Maggie a gentle, but also a tired smile... ''Please, Maggie... Don't need to wotty about that'', she said softly and put her coat on. ''You're talking about James, right? I'm not sure'', she said as she fastened the trims of the coat, ''I'm not so sure about his future anymore, his escaping only made things worse'', she sighed and looked at the maid. ''Differently from your master, I believe everybody deserves a second chance to make things right, and I saw a potencial good future for the young man'', she smiled and hugged her again, ''Thank you, Maggie. You helped a lot this afternoon'', she softly.

[I know... Marina is very sweet with people she cares... X3]
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:43 am

Jane slowly looked up at Dimitri, "Thank you." She whispered, she was suddenly reminded of them as children and Dimitri taking care of her. The thought made her even sadder and she wished she could have gone back in time to stop her younger self from condeming Dimitri.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:49 am

"You're such a cluts Janey," he mumbled, focused on cleaning of the blood from her hand, yet still he seemed to be somewhere else. "It it weren't obvious enough already, this really isn't the best time a visit."

Maggie frowned and harshly pulled away from the hug. "Ehy isn't he dea yet?" she hissed udner breath. "All those people he killed... he destroyed so many's futures.... You could've got ridd of him when you caught him!"
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:55 am

''He killed those people because he was under a threat... He wouldn't make that massacre if he hadn't been incited to make such tragedy'', Marina said firmly. ''He isn't dead, but with his escaping from the dungeons, the chances are for it to happen. Is there anything you would like to ask me?'', Marina asked tiredly. She didn't like to talk about James, because he rememberd her a lot of John.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:02 am

Jane frowned but the fact that he had used his pet nickname for her gave her hope, "I know....and I'll leave." She said her voice breaking a little on leave....it still pained her. She wished she knew how she could better help Dimitri..:if that was even possible.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:08 am

"Threatend or not... he still killed innocnet... even I lost important people to me that day," she mutterd, looking down at the floor and held open the door for the other woman. "Be careful on your way back miss Dalmar..."

Two arms suddenly embraced Jane from behind. Dimitri sighend deeply and leaned his forhead against the shoulder.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:17 am

''I lost people that night too, a great friend, and almost lost the most important person in my life'', she said quietly, ans held her sides, feeling the cold wind bruning her face.

''Thanks'', she said with a tired smiled and finally walked back home.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:23 am

Jane bit her bottom lip and then covered his arms with hers, she tilted her head slightly to study him. She didn't say anything...she didn't need too and she looked back down, it wasn't often Dimitri hugged her so she didn't pull away. He needed her...just as much as she needed him, she just wondered if he knew that yet.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:32 am

Dimitri sighend again let go of her, gently pushing ehr out of the way. "Maggie, come clean this up," he orderd, the servant almsot imdediently walking in and went to work.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:41 am

Jane glanced over at Maggie and bent down to start helping her, she felt confused and even more hopeless. How could she help someone who refused to be helped? She wanted nothing more then to be there for him...she just didn't know how.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:20 am