Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

I Need to Know (tags: Charming)

Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Antal inlägg : 1190
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-07

I Need to Know (tags: Charming) - Page 2 Empty Re: I Need to Know (tags: Charming)

Post  Prince Philip Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:00 am

((Heh heh. Heh. If she only knew....x3))

Philip slowly closed his eyes as Aurora held his face, loving the feel of her hand against his cheek, and gently leaned his face against her hand. He then slowly opened his eyes again, hesitantly, and met her gaze, his eyes full of sadness and hopelessness. What was he supposed to do? He had been so sure he was in love with Jasmine. The way he felt with her, and then how he felt without her, surely that was love right? But then why was he feeling like this with Aurora? Was it really just because she was his best friend, and he cared about her? Or was it some thing more? Was it even possible to be in love with two women at the same time? It seemed like that was the only possible answer from where he stood now. But if that is the case, then how could he possibly choose one of them? He let out a defeated sigh as he looked down and reached up to take her hand from his cheek, watching as he lightly played with her fingers, and his other hand slid down her arm to hold her other hand, interlacing their fingers. He didn't know what to say. What could he possibly say to make this better?
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Antal inlägg : 985
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-10

I Need to Know (tags: Charming) - Page 2 Empty Re: I Need to Know (tags: Charming)

Post  Aurora* Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:11 am

(that makes two of us o-o)
    Aurora wondered at that sad look in his eyes, "Phillip....I...I..I just I..I'm..I can't." She whispered, she didn't even know what she was saying no too. Without another word she gently pulled her hand free and started to run off.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Antal inlägg : 1190
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-07

Post  Prince Philip Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:29 am

Philip opened his mouth as if to call after Aurora as she ran off, raising a hand and reaching out after her, but he couldn't get himself to speak, or move. His voice was stuck, in a lump in his throat, and his legs were shaking where he stood, possibly about to give out at any moment. Even if he did go after her, what could he say? What could he do? He had never felt so helpless before in his life. His whole body ached as his eyes watched Aurora's retreating figure, his mind trying to get his legs to move, but to no avail. He simply collapsed on back down onto the bench and let his face fall into his hands, his eyes starting to sting like tears were about to form. He rubbed his face and ran his hands through his hair as he tried to think, but his mind was completely tangled out of sorts, it was useless. He was useless.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:25 am