Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Let's start over [Tag Eric]

Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Let's start over [Tag Eric] - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's start over [Tag Eric]

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:45 am

Jim gave him a blank look. "Geez, and people called me a whore," he chuckled, gulping down more of the beer.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Post  Eric Storm Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:55 am

''I'm not a whore, kid... I only give... gave my love for free, to any girl willing to taste it'', he teased and leaned back on his chair. He was still getting used of being a man of one girl, but he was liking the idea. He only felt sorry about the girls on town, they are going to be very lonely without him, and why not Jim, since he's kinda of screwed with oe girl too. ''I think it's on out blood, that's why girls seemed to be so attracted to us'', he chuckled.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:28 am

"In other words: whore," Jim repated, grinnign boyishly.
    He lifted his face from the table and leaned back in his chair. "Our blood huh? Well we've both already proveed that have we," he mutterd in a lower voice.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:41 am

''Whatever'', Eric shook his head and grinned down to the boy. His face became more serious as they started talking about blood. ''Yes, we have... Sometimes blood speaks louder, and we can't control it'', he said quietly, and looked down on his cup. He was glad he hadn't snap since he met Kida, and he wanted to keep that way for Kida and Jacob's sakes.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:32 am

Jim snorted out a laugh. "That's really a stupid excuse," he chuckled and nudged Eric on the side playfully. "It's out fualt for giving in so easily, we cna't balme the blood we have. It really has nothing to do with that."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:13 pm

''It really has nothing to do with?'', he mocked, and laughed lowly. ''Do you think we would have so many ladies after us if we weren't good looking as we are?'', he teased, changing the topic. He didn't feel comfortable on talking about his mistakes, especially when those made him look very alike to Joseph.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:02 am

"As I said, that's just a lame excuse were using," Jim reapeted, ignoring the mocking look Eric gave him. "But that's up to you to belive, but then again, that would make you jsut like evryone else," he said, vocie dropping lower. "Everyone judged us before giving us a chance, just beaucse of our blood."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:56 am

Eric sighed, the kid was right, ''Well, at least the genetic was good on making us good looking... But you're right, people judge not only us, but anyone because of their name, or the way they walk, dress or talk....'', he leaned closer and talked lower, ''We're lucky we don't look like them, and we have other names also''
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:04 am

"...yeah, one thing the old man did right was give me anouther name," he snorted and drank more from his bottle.
    Is good looks all this guy cares about? he couldn't help laugh a little at the thought. At least he got something that wans't like his father.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:35 am

Eric looked around and checked on the girls. There were come really beautiful, but he was certain there wasn't any girl that could be compared to Kida. ''I still can't believe how idiot I was, for wanting to have his name, and be part of his family... I was a fool. A freaking fool'', he chuckled to himself and finished his second cup.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:28 am

"Yupp, you defnetily were," Jim agreed blankly, sipping on his beer. "A complete idiot. Stubborn fool. A blind moron. A desperate jerk. For not to talk about a horny asshole."
    And the list went on, Jim's grin wideing after every word.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:21 pm

Eric noticed the kid was getting more amused as he talked on about him. ''That's enough, kid.... I got it...'', he mumbled and punched playfully at his shoulder. Hit tone voice could be low, but he was smirking, Jim was right again, and Eric was pleased he could have a light talk with his cousin.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:27 am

He only laughed more, not realising himself that he was actually having a good time, with the last person he ever thought having a normal conversation with.
    "I did warn you from the start, but did you litsen? Noooo. What would the kid know?" he continued to tease. "Come to think of it, i've warned everyone to stay away from certain people but they never litsned, thus ending up hurt anyway," he mumbled.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:45 am

Eric only made a face and turned back to his beer. ''Oh, really? And who else did you warn, oh, greater adviser'', he mocked into a playful tone. Jim had warned about Joseph, but Eric was so blind in his search on finding his father, and being accepted by him that he didn't listen to anybody.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:14 am

"Everyone who's gotten raped," he said flatly and with ahard look. "And they never listend, so they got raped anyway... some of them twice! Hel, even more than that!"
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:55 am

''Well, I guess you have warned some girls about me, haven't you?'', she pointed blankly. It was long ago, and he had stopped with the rapings, but he was still wanted about that, and some of the new rapings on the woods has been adressed to him. (Yes, I'm talking about you Cale! Xp)
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:14 am

((mahahaa... ha... what is it with all the raping on this RP?! x'D))

"Well duh," he said matter of factly. "Althoguh you're just one of many i ahev warned peopel about. I even warned them about me, but did they litsen? Noooo, and look, half of the people are dead now."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:26 am

''People in here are idiot...'', he said with a small chuckle. It was true, everyone in here seemed to be a little dumb about seeing the truth, they seemed to believe everyone was good, when in fact they weren't.
    ''Great show you did at the ball, hmm? I've seen you from far... You looked like you were enjoying'', he said with a low voice, so only Jim could listen to what he said.

[Eric is done with that now... XP]
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:20 am

((i know<33 ^^ but still, there's been ALOT of that on here x'D))

Jim's eyes turned empty, and turned his gaze back down to the table. "Well... I did enjoy it," he sighend after a quiet moment. No point in lying about that, when everyone had seen it anyway. "..though afterwards, i was in sucha fucked up state i barely understood what ahd happend," laughed weakly. "I would've cut my own trhout open... i almost did, but someone stopped me... again," he said with a faint smile, thinking back to the same night after the ball, how Smith had helped him instead of arresting him. It was first now he truly felt grateful to that man.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:35 am

[Yes there are.... pointing at Dimmi! XPPP]

Eric stayed quiet and listened to Jim... Not only Jim was fucked in mind, Eric was also too, ''You were sincere to me, so I'm gonna be sincere to you as well. I enjoyed the rapings I made. I liked hearing their beggings.'', he said blankly, his eyes empty of emotions as he said that. He stared at some point at the table and thought of how closer he was to become like Joseph... His fists clenched upon the table. No. He wasn't going to think about those thing, not now. He cleaned his throat and looked back at Jim, ''How did you escaped anyway? Last thing I heard about you was that you were at the dungeous, a step closer to hanging'', he said quietly, keeping the privacy of thier conversation.

[Damn, I miss Lily... DX]
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:21 pm

((so do I Dx Lilyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ;3; ))

Jim almost rolled his eyes, and was abotu to say that, that much was obvious, but held his words back. They were both fucked up, end of story.
    Though Jim was more thna sure that if he hand't grown up Micheal and Jospeh, who made him kill and hurt people as soons as he could walk, he would've turned out different.
    He leaned his hea din his hand and tiredly looked around the tavern. "Well, let's just say i've also have importnat people around me, who amde me change for the better," he smiled.
    He did not feel like explaining the whole thing with Al and that creepy council guy. Not now at least.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:05 pm

Eric let a small laugh out and didn't push on the boy, ''Having important people around is useful hm?'', he mused and his mind went back to Belle and Rolfe, they were both important to him, but in different ways. ''And how long have you been out?'', he asked blankly.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:52 am

"Why do you care?" he aksed, not in his usual spitefula nd angry way, but honeslty just curious. "A good while now actually, i'm surprised neither the royals or council have found me. Ha, even I underastimate myself it would seem," he snickerd.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:53 am

''I was just curious'', Eric said with a small shrug... ''I've hearad many rumors about you, from you were dead to you escaped from death making a deal with the devil'', he chuckled and shook his head.

Last edited by Eric Storm on Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:39 am

The teen raised an eyebrow. "Seriously? Geez, next thing I know I'll be accused for witchcraft as well," he rolled his eyes. Really, the rumors people came up with sometimes were just plain stupid.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:02 am