Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Let's start over [Tag Eric]

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Let's start over [Tag Eric] - Page 3 Empty Re: Let's start over [Tag Eric]

Post  Eric Storm Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:08 pm

Eric only nodded, ''Yep... But there are more. These people in here, they don't work well into their heads...'', he said with a small smirk and leaned back into his chair. He was glad to be smarter than the average people, and sometimes those rumors annoyed him. He couldn't deny that some of the rumors about him was amusing, but the most of them was really lacked in imagination.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Post  Dimitri Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:10 am

"Trust me, I've learnd that the hard way," Jim sighend tiredly and ocne again leaned his forehead against the table. "Well, it's not liek that's anything new anyway. Just the usual sicne the day I was brought into this life."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:57 am

''I suppose they tried to make you like him, as he tried to make it to me...'', Eric said tiredly. He was feeling sad for the boy, something he didn't feel for almost anybody, ''But think into the good side, they are gone for now, and we have the chance to start over'', he squeezed the teen's shoulder assuring. ''If you allow me, I could help you and Ariel to get out from here, I own this to you'', he said calmly.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:04 am

((awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Eric<33 ;3; ))

Surprisingly, the teen actully felt better at Eric's offer to help and his attempt to comfort him.
    He almsot blurted otut hat thsoe two had come and gone several times before, leaving him with hope of staritng al over only to have it all broekn down and tkaen away beofe him over and over again. But perhaps this time, they would stay away for good... Beacuse for once, he wouldn't be facing all this alone.
    "Thanks," he said quietly, but loud enough for the other to hear. "I uh... i'm good at building stuff... If you ever need help with the hosue and all...."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:36 am

[X3... Do you understand why I love Eric so much? With his fucked mind and everything? X33.... Jk, I'm lying, I love him because his LA is Captain Hook! Razz Oh, and you can be sure Jim isn't alone anymore! He has his big cousin on his side now! X3]

Eric smiled softly down to Jim, enjoying this family bond they were growing at that moment. His smile brightened a little when he offered help with building the house. ''All help is welcomed, kid... I preffer you instead of that councilguy anyway.'', he said with a small shrug. Thinking of Rolfe always made him annoyed. ''But maybe, you could help me with another thing...'', he started and cleaned his throat. He took a deep breath and rubbed his nape as he leaned back again. ''Kida. She's very insecure on all this baby stuff and I'm afraid the fact of us not being married bothers her a little...'', he said quietly and leaned down. ''I'm thinking of proposing her in marriage. I, I love her, and I want to be with her, and you are the only family left to me, and I've just got an idea... You can refuse if you want, but maybe you could be my best man... I mean, if Kida accepts to marry me'', he finished with a nervous chuckle.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:56 am

((again, d'aaaaaaaaaw *.* i think they both needed this, someone in their family to udnerstand and support each other :'D ))

Jim agrred on that, not being found of anyone in the council. That creepy Dimitri guy, and Rolf who ahd hurt Al beaucse of him... he still got all angry and fired up just thinking about it.
    He nodded as raised the bottle to his lips again as Eric continued to talk, litsening to to what he may be of help with.
    He almost spit all the beer out at the questuon and stared at his cousin as if he had grew anouther head.
    "Ahaha, funny joke man, why would I eve- You're serious?"
    The teen gave him a weird look. He was, well, he felt honoured if he was going to be honest here. But still.... the question shocked him.
    Clearing his throut he stared down at his bottle again. "Sure..."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:18 am

[LOL... I love Jim... XDDD And yes, they need someone to support each other. If I know those twins well, I imagine they are going to get worse when they are back... Xp]

If Eric wasn't so nervous, he would laugh at the face Jim made... ''I'm serious, kid... I'm going to ask the woman I love in marriage and I'm asking you to be my best man'', he smiled more confident now. He leaned closer to Jim, trying to hear his answer, ''C'mon, kid! I didn't hear you'', Eric smirked and wrapped one arm around Jim's shoulders playfully.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:24 am

((LOL, i lvoe both of them xDDD and yeah, if those get back.. well we'll just have to wait and see^^...))

Jim mutterd something to himself, trying not get angry with the arm around his shoudler. He still felt slightly uncomftuble with touching and all, especially from Eric. Even thoguh eh was sure now the other wouldn't try and hurt him.
    "I said SURE," he reapted louder. "As long as I get free food and alcohol."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:37 am

Eric gave Jim one arm hug and leaned back into his chair... ''Thanks, kid... That means a lot to me'', he said calmly, feeling a peace onto his mind he hadn't felt for a long while. He had a girl he loved by his side, who he was starting to build a family, and now he made up with his cousin... He was sure his mother, and Kida for that matter would be happy about it.
    ''Alcohol I can garantee, but about the food, maybe we aren't going to have much meat... She doesn't eat meat, and she amuses me trying to chage me into her diet'', he smirked and drank from his cup, finishing his second beer.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:52 am

Jim laughed and playfully nudged him on the side. "As long as there's alcohol, I'm good. Although I do hope your girl won't drag em into the same diet," he joked.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:00 am

Eric laughed... ''Maybe she won't... She trying to get me into her diet it's the only thing that bugs me, but at the same time her attempts amuses me with no end'', he laughed a little more. ''But yoga...'', he whistled, ''Yoga is awesome, man'', he teased and asked for another cup of beer.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:04 am

"Trying to picture you doing yoga is so wrong ina ll kinds of levels," Jim said flatly while giving Eric a funny and teasing look. "Well, at least shes' keeping you away from other girls. And hopefully, most of the trouble."
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Antal inlägg : 458
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-08
    Ålder : 38

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:18 am

[[Totally haven't been stalking this.
    Let's start over [Tag Eric] - Page 3 Tumblr_lya3fi2mku1r5nl1ho3_250]]
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:37 am

[We know you'be been lurking on us, babe! XD
    Let's start over [Tag Eric] - Page 3 Tumblr_mebprxffbP1qcwekgo3_250]

''I don't do yoga, she does...'', Eric said with a small smirk, ''But I helped her with some positions, and I must saw, what a pleasant view she gave me'', he teased and gladly took his next cup from the tray. This time he didn't bother to see the girl who brought it. ''Kida... she's great, and if it wasn't for her, and for the baby, we wouldn't have this talk at this moment...'', he tilted his head to the side and then took a shot from his new beer.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:16 am

((aw all the lovely lurkers<33 xD))

He rolled his eyes, not in the least surprised. "I still cna't picture yu as a father though, no offense," he chuckled. "But i guess thta's good for you, you're finally taking some responsebility."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:45 am

''Don't worry, kid... I still have hard times trying to picture myself on that role... I mean, I've never had a father figure in my life... My stepfather? That useless piece of shit only pushed me aside and tried to tease on me every single chance he had. And you know exactly how our birth fathers are, so...'', he said blankly and shrugged.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:52 am

"You're not gonna raise the kid alone remember? I'm sure Kida will help you, and honsetly, no one knows about ebing a parnet until they are one," he said casually, tryign not to think of those twins right now.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:02 am

''Yes, but she seems so afraid as I am... Her mother kinda of left her, and her father was murdered. I'm strong for her, but maybe... Maybe you're right, kid... Maybe I'll learn how is to be a parent when I see the little kid'', he said with a small smirk... ''But my main concern now is how I'm going to propose to her...'', his smile got a little wider, and he showed the boy the ring he bought, with the money that was left from buying the land.

[Haha, Ami, if you want I'll send you a pm with the ring... the lruk of this topic will only see the ring on the proposal thread! XP]
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:59 pm

((ooooooh send it send it send it!! 8D))

How come everyone I know have parnet issues? the teen couldn't help but ask himself as his eyes softend slightly.
    He smiled and eyed the ring with an approving nod. "Well, it's the thought that counts right?2 he couldn't help but tease.
    "And don't aks em for advice, I'm not exactly the romantic type," he shrugged. "Try to do somethig special, you should knw her right?"
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:40 am

[I've sent it! ;D]

Eric nudged him playful on his shoulder, ''Very funny... I'm not an expert on jewerly, but I know girls like diamonds'', he said with a small shrug and saved the ring back to his pocket, ''Hmmm, she seems like a five years old into a woman body...'', he laughed, ''But sure, I think I'll come with something...'', he said with a small grinn.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:50 am

((it's prettyyyyyyyyyyyy *.* ))

He laughed and patted him on the shoulder. "I'm sure she'll love it, i'm just teasing," he grinned. "Don't worry so much, this girl likes you no matter what you've done right? Then there's no reason for you to worry."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:49 am

''She knows everything I've done... Or she's crazy, or she really likes me'', he shook his head and smiled to himself. He knew Kida liked him, but he didn't know how she could love him, maybe she's crazy for liking him.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:18 pm

"Well, then you're both perfect for each other if you ask me," Jim said blanklyn and leaned back in his chair. "Sometimes it's better not ask or try to udnersatnd why, just be happy and grateful for having someone."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:37 pm

Eric smiled shyly and looked at Jim, ''She's not just someone, she's the one'', he said simply, with a small shrug, ''You sure you're younger than me, because sometimes you look like you're older'', he teased and drank his beer.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:59 am

He smiled sheepishly and rubbed his neck. "Ha, maybe. I sure do feel like some old man sometimes," he half joked. Although other people has told him that as well sometimes, that he acts or thinks some older person would. Was that good or bad?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:39 am