Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

A Productive Day. A Night to Remember. [Tag: Kida]

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

A Productive Day. A Night to Remember. [Tag: Kida] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Productive Day. A Night to Remember. [Tag: Kida]

Post  Eric Storm Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:49 pm

Eric sat on the bed after she shoved him, with a playful smirk on his lips. He watched her as she walked to the mirror, and hid her beautiful small baby bump. He sighed and walked towards her. Wrapping her from behind, he gently caressed her stomach, ''I'm afraid too...'', he said quietly and rested his chin on her shoulder. He was sure of her fears, he was afraid too, but as he said before, she wasn't alone.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Antal inlägg : 458
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-08
    Ålder : 38

A Productive Day. A Night to Remember. [Tag: Kida] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Productive Day. A Night to Remember. [Tag: Kida]

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:53 pm

Kidas breath hitched slightly when he touched her stomach. "I..." She pursed her lips and shook her head. "I-I'm not scared," she mumbled, shaking her head. She was lying. She was terrified. But, she was strong enough to hide it. She didn't talk about things. "Food. I'm hungry," she whispered, gently shrugging out of hush touch and walking into the kitchen.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:25 pm

Eric followed right back her. He leaned towards the doorway and didn't say a word, only watched her as she walked around on the kitchen. She looked good, very good on his clothes, but he couldn't think of it at the moment. He knew she was scared, maybe terrified... Her body told him. He smiled and said quietly, ''This shirt looks better on you'', he said and winked at her when she met his eyes. He didn't know how to tell her he knew she was scared, he was scared of everything, but one thing he was sure, he wanted to see her making her salad.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:20 am

"I always look good in your shirts, Eric," Kida said with a shrug. She walked over to the ice box and pulled out lettuce and her usual vegetables. She went over to the counter and started to chop up the pieces she would need. She needed to get her mind off of the baby. He'd brought it up, and now it wouldn't get out of her head.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:36 am

''Yes, you always do'', he said with a small smile and pushed himself from the doorway. He walked into the kitchen and took an apple from the fruit bowl. Then, he went to the sink and washed it before he took a bite and watched as Kida started chopping the vegetables. ''So, you wanna talk about today, and your attends to hide the little bump?'', he asked quietly, eating his apple while he stood by her side at the counter.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:50 am

Kida stopped chopping for a moment and rested her palms flat on the counter, slouching slightly and looking blankly down at the food before her. "...No. I don't," she said quietly, shaking her head a bit. She sighed and went back to slicing. "My little bump is just...safer...when I'm not exposing it."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:59 am

''Safe from who?'', he asked quietly, ''We were only with Belle and that council family when I noted you hiding it for the first time... and then you were alone with the me at the room... I'm not dangerous, your know... Not for the baby'', he sighed and looked tiredly at his feet.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:07 am

"N-No! Not from you or from Belle...I meant that it's safer, incase I ran into something, like the counter! At least the clothes would protect it a little," Kida mumbled, frowning. Sure, it wasn't the best excuse. But, she was stubborn. He knew that. "I-I-I don't want to talk about it, Eric," she whispered, shaking her head.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:19 am

Eric sighed, realizing the obvious. She didn't trust him, she couldn't say what was bothering her so much. Then he thought, if he hadn't been so stupid at their first time, he could have avoided it. He finished the apple and threw the core at the small trash bag. ''Eat your salad. I'll be at our room.'', he said blankly and walked back to the room. He laid on the bed, and covered his eyes with the arm, blaming himself for everything.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:27 am

Kida closed her eyes, her nails digging into the counter as she listened to his footsteps moving away from her. No. She didn't want this. But, what did she want...? She wasn't even sure. She pushed the food away, her appetite gone. She wanted to go into the bedroom. She just couldn't make her feet go. They led her to the front porch instead. She sat onto the staircase and leaned onto the railing, her arms sliding around her sides in a protective fashion. She was silent, even with the few tears that were sliding down her cheeks. Even when she was like this, she was still stubborn. Too stubborn to even let herself cry. She thought it made her weak.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:40 am

The silent room was killing his nerves, Eric sat on the bed and rubbed his eyes. No, he didn't want to be alone. He decided to horse care Spirit for a moment. It has been a while since he hadn't been alone with his horse, and being around him always helped Eric to get calm and think clearer about his troubles. He sighed and put one shirt on, and then he headed out. He walked to the front door. He didn't want to go by the back door and meet Kida at the kitchen, the problem was that she was too stubborn, and he didn't want to talk to her now. Once he stepped at the front porch he froze, seeing those white hair glowling like silver into the moonless night. She looked small, hurt, and he hated himself more that he was the one who make her feel like that. He walked next to her and sat by her side. Seeing the tears on her cheeks made him curse himself inwardly, why he sucked so bad on comforting women? ''Hey, it's okay. I'm here now'', he mumbled softly as he pulled her into his lap. It was cold outside, and he pulled her closer to him, wrapping his arms around her frame, so she could feel his warmth around her.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:46 am

Kida had been silent. Perfectly quiet. Up until he pulled her into his lap and allowed her to feel that comfort -- that warmth. She covered her mouth as a sob finally cracked her stubborn exterior. Her frame was shaking. Her breathing was shallow and too fast. Hell, she was close to hyperventilation. She buried her head against his chest and held onto him. The panic attack was seizing over her far too easily, simply because even her walls weren't enough to block out her fear for so long.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:59 am

Eric hated seeing her that way, very scared and he got powerless, not knowing exactly what to do to kill the pain in her. He held her closer and kissed the top of her head. One hand slid up to caress her hair and he kissed her again. On one side, it was good she was finally releasing her fears somehow, but on the other side, Eric didn't have a clue of how painful it was to him to see her like that.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:16 am

Kida uselessly clung to his shirt, like doing so would make her feel safer. She didn't feel safe at all. She felt like everything was closing in on her. Like she had to choose all of this. Like she would be like her mother. Her mother had left. She'd come to accept that now, hadn't she? Kida had never been enough to fill the void losing Kida's father had cast. Sure, Kida had Eric. But, was Eric ready? Were either of them ready? She whimpered, her lungs desperately trying to drag in air.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:33 am

Eric stayed quiet, holding her closer and trying his best to comfort her. He couldn't say a word, he was afraid he would make things worse than already were. He closed her eyes and leaned his head on the top of hers, warming her, making her know he was there, he wasn't leaving. But after a while he wanted to know why she was that way, well, at least be sure, to better help her. ''Can you tell me what's on your mind now?'', he mumbled quietly.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:44 am

Kida tried to get a hold of herself, knowing that this was helping either of them get anywhere. She knew he was trying. She wanted to be okay. To tell him she was okay. She was just confused. So confused. "I-I don't k-know," she admitted, her voice shaking as much as she was. She didn't know what to tell him. She tried to suck in a few deep breaths, her lungs begging. "T-This is just a....p-panic attack," she stammered, trying to assure him that she was okay.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:00 am

''Can you tell me why you're so scared?'', he asked into a small whisper and rested his chin on the top of her head. He wished hecould make things better, and he felt like this was all his fault.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:20 am

"Because. I-I'm not ready..." She said simply, closing her eyes tightly and hiding against his chest. She didn't want to admit that, but she didn't want to lie to him about it anymore. She wasn't ready. She was terrified.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:27 am

Eric smiled sadly, and kissed the top of her head, his fear was true after all, and she was afraid about it, maybe more than he was. ''I'm not ready too... But it's like my fucking cousin said'', he chuckled lowly, the brat was right after all, ''We won't be ready until we hold our baby boy for the first time'', he said quietly and kissed her again, wrapping his arms more tightly around her.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:52 am

Kida closed her eyes tightly, but found some comfort in his words. Maybe he was right. Maybe her fear would heal when she saw his little face. The idea of her having a baby was so far from her mind -- so far from her little reality that it was hard to believe it was only a few months away. "I love you," she mumbled, still trembling, but content to know she wasn't the only one in their fears.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:13 am

''I know, I know... and I love you too'', he whispered and closed his eyes. ''You know what else I'm afraid of... I'm afraid of you getting sick, being out here in the cold'', he said with a small smile and caressed her hair again, tangling his fingers into her white locks.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:17 am

Kida laughed tiredly, the sound soft, but still there. "Fine... you can take me to bed now," she mumbled, nuzzling her nose against his collarbone gently.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:25 am

The small sound of her laugh made him feel better, he smiled looking down to her and with one move he stood up, carrying her in bridal style. ''Did you eat the salad? Last time I checked you had eaten only the sandwich at the cottage construction'', he pointed softly, and before walking back to the room, he decided to pass by the kitchen.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:37 am

She shook her head soundlessly. "No...I lost my appetite," she mumbled, making a face. "I really just want to lay down, Eri," She murmured, slipping her arms around his neck and resting her head on his shoulder.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:50 am

Eric sighed and looked down at her for a moment, she did looked tired, he was tired. All he wanted was lying down on the bed with her by his side. He groaned and started moving towards the room. ''Okay, I won't make you eat tonight, but tomorrow morning you'll eat whatever I make to you, deal?'', he smirked shyly and laid her down. He laid by her side and nuzzled his nose on her hair.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:43 pm