Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
xJohn Rolfe
Marina
6 posters

Dangerous Liaisons [Tag: John Rolfe]

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Dangerous Liaisons [Tag: John Rolfe] Empty Dangerous Liaisons [Tag: John Rolfe]

Post  Marina Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:52 am

Marina didn't know exactly what to think, or to feel while John kept his fingers into her... It felt so nice, and thrilling, but yet she couldn't lose control, she was born as a lady, so she should act like one. She had Damon in her arms, besides there was still a few people outside on the streets. She lift her head up, clenching her teeth slightly to restrain any sound from her lips. She acted like a lady, and looked like one to anyone on the streets. She felt proud, holding herself together while her body asked her to do the contrary and surrender at the feeling.

She smiled relived when she saw the mansion, and took a chance when John loosened his grip on her arm once they were inside the stables. She took his hand from her with ease, and held Damon with both of her arms as she slid off from the horse. ''You weren't a gentleman during our way back, Lord Rolfe...'', she chatised and smirked... ''Your punishment is taking care of your little problem there'', she glanced down to the bulk between his legs. ''You have a skilled hand, you'll fix that with no problem'', she rose an eyebrow as she looked up to his face, and gave him an innocent smile before turning around and walking faster from the building, not caring to look back.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 615
    Ålder : 37

Dangerous Liaisons [Tag: John Rolfe] Empty Re: Dangerous Liaisons [Tag: John Rolfe]

Post  xJohn Rolfe Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:03 am

John watched her with amused eyes. However, at her statements, he arched his brows. "Oh, really?" He questioned, smirking slightly at her. "Please. My hands are on myself when you're not around. Besides, you're so good at it," He called after her. He followed after her at a leisurely pace. "Take Damon," He mumbled to one of the nurses. She nodded and quickly took Damon from Marina before scurrying off. He smirked and took Marina's arm, spinning her around and backing her up against the back of the couch.

"You're being so disrespectful these days..." He mumbled, kissing her jaw slowly. "I don't like it," He muttered, nipping at her ear. He pressed her up against the couch so that she could feel his erect member. "You should take some responsibility, Marina," He chastised.
    Marina
    Marina

Dangerous Liaisons [Tag: John Rolfe] Empty Re: Dangerous Liaisons [Tag: John Rolfe]

Post  Marina Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:19 am

She only rolled her eyes at his statment, and soon she was inside the warmth of the mansion. Marina was passing by the living room, trying to find any servant to give some instruction. She knew John was just behind her. He had something that always made her know he was around, even when she didn't know that.

She was starting to object, she could take care of her own son, couldn't she? But the maids were more afraid of John than her. ''Change his clothes and heat up the fireplace'', she called as the nurse walked off. She didn't know if she heard her, because John caught her. She leaned her hands on the back of the couch, and closed her eyes as he kissed her jaw. She smirked at his statment, and moaned softly feeling his erection. ''I'm taking so much responsibility at the court, and with Damon... I'm not sure I could handle more'', she mumbled with a small smirk.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:26 am

John growled lowly and shook his head at her statement, dragging his teeth along her jaw. "Oh, you're going to take care of it, Marina. Otherwise, I'll have to put you across my knee," he muttered, grabbing her hips roughly and pulling her closer against him. "You know, it's the wife's responsibility to make sure her husband is taken care of. In all ways," He mumbled, pulling her taunt against him. "Woman's responsibility, you know," He smirked.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:34 am

Marina looked up to him with a small pout and she slid her hands up onto his chest, wrapping her right hand around his neck. ''Can you see a ring here? I can't see...'', he put her left hand between them, and bit her lip tautingly. ''You should have learn by now, I'm not like other women, Johnny...'', her both hands were wrapped now.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:45 am

John narrowed his eyes. "Look. Stop arguing, and get on your knees, Marina," He said coolly. He grabbed her wrist from his neck and moved them away, holding her wrist a little too tightly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:53 am

Marina blinked a few times before saying anything, she rose her eyebrow and said, ''I'm not doing what you say for two simple reasons... One, we're at the living, where any of the staff can walk in anything seeing they are still working at the moment. Two, I do what I want John, and I don't want to obey with you using that tone of voice and this strenght'', she blinked again and tried to get free from him.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:00 am

John smirked slightly and shook his head, yanking her tighter against him so that she could not move. "Fuck the staff," He scoffed. "My strength, huh?" He asked, tilting his head to the side. He took her by the wrist, and then yanked her to the side and against the wall roughly, pushing her back up against it. "I happen to like my strength... A few bruises would do you some good, anyway," He muttered.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:11 am

Marina looked at his eyes, and tried to pull apart from him, but again he was too strong in comparison to her. That fight wasn't fair at all. ''John, let me go... You're hurting me'', she whispered and gasped loudly as she was pushed against the wall. she started to get scared at his last statment, and instead of keep quiet, she scoffed back. ''What now? You're going to teach me a lesson with the same methods you taught Belle last time she was here?'', she locked her eyes with his, ignoring the pain that was radiating from her wrist.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:39 am

John arched a brow at her, amused that she was still arguing with him and trying to deft him. "I should... I doubt you've ever been taught a lesson in your life, Marina," He mumbled, gripping her jaw.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:46 am

''Oh no, milord. Life has taught me many lessons...'', she mumbled turning her gaze away from his for a moment before looking back at him. She was trapped, she couldn't move under him, as much she tried he had her pinned at that wall. ''You should be the one taking some lessons here, like this one. Stop being an ass with people that care with you'', she said quietly and looked away from him.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502

Post  Odette Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:09 am

(eeep Johnnie don't hurt Marina >.< or else you'll have to deal with Odie Twisted Evil Twisted Evil )
    Cale
    Cale

Antal inlägg : 260
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-10-03

Post  Cale Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:12 am

((And Cale....X3 TEAMBLONDIES!!!!!XD))
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Post  Jim Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:49 am

(( And FA Evil or Very Mad muahahahahahah Twisted Evil ))
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:37 am

John's jaw went rigid. "Excuse me?" he laughed bitterly before swinging his hand around and slapping her across the face so that she fell on the ground. He then knelt over her and arched a brow, grabbing her chin as he had a moment before. "I thought you wanted me to be myself, Marina. Stop contradicting yourself. It's rather confusing," he muttered.

((John: ...-looks at all of the lurkers;
     Dangerous Liaisons [Tag: John Rolfe] Tumblr_majxj9oW5u1r5ruse
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:19 am

The violence of the slap made her cut her lip, Marina tried to run from him, but she got herself trapped again, leaning on her hands and getting her chin on his hand. ''I'm not contradicting myself'', she bursted looking intently to him. ''Everyone is able to learn something, John. Unless you're disable, you can learn from your mistakes...'', she said firmly, ''I saw your true self today, at the river with Damon... You were relaxed, and happy... Either you are an gentleman, or an jerk, I can see you're acting the two roles'', she said quietly, and softened her eyes slighlty.

[Ohhh, my lovely lurkers.... I love you all, but Marina is a big girl, and she knows the man she's handling.... XD]
     Dangerous Liaisons [Tag: John Rolfe] Tumblr_m9co7oW1XX1qfc8cw
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Antal inlägg : 1190
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-07

Post  Prince Philip Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:09 am

((XP All I have to say.XD))
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:00 pm

John scoffed and rolled his eyes, tightening his grip on her jaw. "I'm not acting, Marina," He muttered, glaring at her. He pulled her up by her jaw and tossed her over to the couch. "Maybe I am disabled. Damon is. Maybe it's genetic," He shrugged.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:11 pm

Marina held on his arm as she felt being lift from the ground. She sat on the couch and wrapped her arms around her legs, as she stared down at the fire. ''This isn't genetic... You're broken, you broke me when you killed Amelia, and this... This broke Damon while I carried him'', she muttered quietly. Marina needed to take a deep breath and suppresed a sob in her throat.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:32 pm

"I didn't fucking break Damon," John snapped, glaring at her before crouching down into her line of vision. "It's not my fault you were so emotional about Amelia. I don't understand the whole motherly bond you two had. But, you lost a mother once, shouldn't have hurt so badly the second time," He smirked at her.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:19 pm

Marina looked at the emptiness, gazing at the same spot even when John walked into her line of vision. Slowly she turned her gaze to meet his eyes. Her eyes turned from confusion to anger. So now it was her fault she bleeded that night? She was guilty for having feelings, and not being a coward to assume them? She shut her mouth this time, and her eyes got cold as she stared at him while she walked from the couch.

She left the room, and walked straight to her bedroom. Marina needed to do something this time, to make her position as a Dalmar lady. She prepared a small trunk and put some of her clothes. She passed by the dressing table and took only one jewel, her engagment ring, and kept it on the pocket of her dress before walked towards Damon's nursery. The nurse was still there, heating the fire. ''This isn't necessary anymore. Leave. Now'', she ordered and took some of Damon's clothing. The baby boy was sleeping deeply at his crib, hugging his knitted bear and indifferent of what was happening around.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:50 pm

John watched as she left and sneered slightly. He didn't like people walking away from him. He walked after her and leaned on the door frame as she packed a bag, his mouth sealed shut as he speculated her. She was leaving? She wouldn't leave. She promised. Even John couldn't hide the look of fear that his eyes were now holding. Marina wouldn't break that promise, right? He was an ass, but she said she loved him...

He walked after her slowly as she went to Damon's room. No. She wouldn't take him, too, would she? That would leave him completely alone. No one there. Except the nurses and the maids. God knows how much he enjoyed their company.

"Marina..." He started, though now his mouth only hung slack with his lack of words. "You promised," he mumbled, his tone sounding almost...broken.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:14 pm

Marina was unfazed as she packed hers and Damon's stuff. She could feel John around her, but she was determined this time, and she needed to be strong not only for her, but also for Damon. ''Please, tell the coachman to get the carriage ready'', she muttered to the maid that entered the room, and soon she felt the maid leaving.

She had her back to John when he called for her, but she didn't turn around. She looked away and tried to be strong, but her breathing staggered as she heard him again, and this time she turned around. ''John... I'', she started and closed her eyes, choosing the best words to express her mind... ''We need a break... I know what I promissed, but I don't know if I can stand this any longer'', she said quietly, and tried to clean all the emotions from her eyes. She was hating herself for leaving him, but she needed to do the right thing for both of them.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:30 pm

John shook his head slowly and walked up behind her. He slipped his arms around her middle gently and nestled his head to the crook of her neck. He hadn't been this affectionate since he 'snapped' again. "You can't just...go," He whispered, sounding like a lost child. "I know I'm... Well, I don't deserve you, at all... But..." He couldn't make his words come out as he held her, his hands gentle as they lightly held her sides. He took in a deep breath, her scent filling his senses. He placed a soft kiss on the base of her neck and shoulder.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:50 pm

Marina hated hearing the pain into his voice, she didn't know what to do having him so affectionate around her, and thinking of how rude and rough he was with her one moment before. Hoever she didn't took his hands from her, and kept quietly as he kissed her. The lump on her throat was getting bigger, she wanted to turn around and hug him, kiss him, say she was lying about leaving. But who knew if he would be so rude with her before.

''The carriage is ready, milady'', the maid announced. Marina turned her gaze to her and nodded quietly, the maid took the small bag and left. ''I'm leaving...'', she whispered quietly to John and gently unwrapped his arms from her. She walked to Damon's nursery and didn't look at John's face, afraid of what she could see. She smiled down fondly at the sleepy Damon and wrapped his blanket around him. He was still holding the little bear, and Marina kept the stuffed animal. She walked from the nursery holding damon safely in both of her arms and walked downstairs, heading outside.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:59 pm