Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
xJohn Rolfe
Marina
6 posters

Dangerous Liaisons [Tag: John Rolfe]

xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 615
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 37

Dangerous Liaisons [Tag: John Rolfe] - Page 2 Empty Re: Dangerous Liaisons [Tag: John Rolfe]

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:56 pm

John whimpered slightly when his arms were unwrapped from her. He didn't want her out of his grasp. She was leaving. She said it. But, from the way she wasn't looking at him, he knew she was having a tough time with the commitment to leaving. And yet, he couldn't stop her, and he knew it.

He followed after she went downstairs and knew he had one last chance to get her to change her mind. "He's my son, too, Marina," He whispered brokenly, crossing his arms loosely over his chest.
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Ålder : 33

Dangerous Liaisons [Tag: John Rolfe] - Page 2 Empty Re: Dangerous Liaisons [Tag: John Rolfe]

Post  Marina Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:20 pm

Marina stopped by the door when John got into her again, and the image of the first time John held his baby boy went into her mind. She closed her eyes and one small tear ran down on her cheek. She was going to feel harshly bad as she left saying what she got stuck on her throat after what he had said on the living room. ''I know he's your soon. But you don't deserve to be around him while you don't respect the meaning of what is a family... Loosing Amelia was twice painfully to me, because I'm not afraid of assuming my feelings. I'm not a coward, which pretend not to feel and treats everyone around on my own pleasure, not caring if this hurt them'', she said quietly, yet firmly. Slowly she turned her head back, but not enough so she could see his face, ''You're so close to have a normal, happy family. Like the one we both never had'' she whispered and looked foward. More tears followed the first one as she entered the carriage, but she didn't care anymore, she didn't need to look strong now.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 615
    Ålder : 37

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:32 pm

John listened, his fist clenching and unclenching at his side as she spoke. He knew she was right, about everything in fact. But, he would never admit that. He wouldn't apologize. He didn't understand her bonds with those she was close to. He didn't understand how she wanted anything to do with him. But Damon...that was his son. The only thing that kept him slightly sane anymore. And she was walking out of the door with him. "Marina--!" He pleaded, frowning. He watched as she got into the carriage. He had taken too long. He slammed the door and then threw his fist into the wall. He groaned, his bones there crackling. "Fuck..." he muttered before going to sit on the couch. The doctor was quick to come over and wrap his hand.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 3:11 am