Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Sharing pillows and cold feet. [tag Marina]

xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 615
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 37

Sharing pillows and cold feet. [tag Marina] Empty Sharing pillows and cold feet. [tag Marina]

Post  xJohn Rolfe Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:16 am

John sighed, stepping from the carriage and making sure Eric and Belle were inside and to their room before he went to Marina's room. He leaned against the door frame and eyed her from a far. "So... will this suit you for the night?" He questioned gently, his eyes tender. He hadn't realized exactly how much he'd missed having her in the house. Honestly, there was a different air to the house when she was gone. Sure, he probably wouldn't admit that to Marina, but still.
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Ålder : 33

Sharing pillows and cold feet. [tag Marina] Empty Re: Sharing pillows and cold feet. [tag Marina]

Post  Marina Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:37 am

Marina walked inside the house, and gave orders to the maids as if nothing had happened and she wasn't gone for the last few days. Some of them looked confused and other hopefully. She waved them off, and soon she was into her tub, taking a warm bath with all the salts she loved... She sighed and closed her eyes. She missed all of the comfort of her house, and she was glady she accpeted spending the night over there.
    Some of her maids helped her getting out from the bath, and put her into a warm nightgown. She was all alone at the room when she sat at the couch by the window, and stared at the snow falling softly.
    She was lost with her thoughts and fiddling the small ring on the pocket of her robe when she saw John calling for her attention.

''Yes, this room is accetable'', she said with a small shrug and smile and turned her gaze from him to back to the window and the snow.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296

Sharing pillows and cold feet. [tag Marina] Empty Re: Sharing pillows and cold feet. [tag Marina]

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:47 am

John pursed his lips, hesitating for a moment before he moved into the room and sat onto the edge of the bed. "You're sure? There's nothing I can do to make you feel more comfortable?" He asked. "I could light your fireplace," He offered, knowing how she got cold at night sometimes. "Any extra blankets? Warm milk?" He questioned.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:56 am

Marina heard him coming inside and softly she brought her legs next to her chest and wrapped her arms around as she looked back at his and rested her head upon her knees. She gave him a small smile as he started being so prestative, but made a face when he offered milk. She couldn't hold milk or any other liquid except for water since she left this place, and honestly, she didn't want to cause any trouble to John that night. ''Lighting the fireplace is enough. Thank you''
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:10 am

John nodded and got up, walking over to the fireplace. He knelt down and stacked up the logs as they should be, looking over towards Marina every now and then. She looked beautiful in the moonlight, as always. He lit the fire with the flint and then stood, brushing himself off. He had to make an effort to not stare at her, noting how well her nightgown fit her. Why hadn't he noticed that before? He'd just gotten so used to her being there...

He shook his head and cleared his throat slightly. "I uh... Right. Sleep well, Love," he said quietly, not really noting what he had said as he moved from her room, shutting her door behind him. He walked to his bedroom and shut the door before sprawling out onto the bed sideways, not after first removing his shirt. He didn't bother to change any other clothes. He merely stared up at the cieling.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:24 am

Marina looked at him with fondly eyes as he walked away to lit the fire, and then she turned her dark hues back to the night, getting herself lost into all her thoughts again. She was worried at Damon, and how Jas and Maggie were handling with him. By this time he would be sleeping, Jasmine wouldn't forget the right time to put him on bed.

She turned her gaze back to John again, and widened her eyes slightly a his last word. Did she hear right? Had he just called her Love? She looked away from where he was standing just a moment ago and swallowed hard, hoping she had heard it wrong. She bit her lip and walked towards her bed, taking her robe off, and after she crawled beneath the blankets and rested her head upon the pillow. She closed her eyes and tried to get some rest, but she couldn't stop thinking of Damon, but mostly she couldn't stop missing John and how much she missed him during the back few days.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:30 am

John sighed and moved to lay correctly on the bed, his head against the pillow. However, he couldn't stay that way for long. He got up and walked to his vanity. He poured himself a glass of rum and moved to stand next to his window, his hand in his pocket and the other hand holding his glass. He took a long swig and sighed, his brow creased as he stared out at the dark sky. He wanted to go bring her to bed with him, but he knew he would be out of line. That wouldn't help get her back to him.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:40 am

Marina turned and tossed into the bed, her mind winning upon her body, and keeping her wide awake thinking about everything that happened during the day, and her meeting with John. She bit her lip and looked up at the sky from the window. She looked up at the canopy of her bed and sighed defeated. Maybe this could be the last time she could make this, so she got up and put her robe on. Once in a while she always had gone into John's room, to check if he had arrived from his missions, or just to lay by his side.

She knew she would find him there, but she was surprised that he was staring at the sky just like her did moments before. ''Why did you call me love?'', she asked quietly, closing the door behind her.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:54 am

John looked into the reflection the window cast and noted Marina at his door long before the girl spoke. He took a sip of his rum and thought about her question for a long moment. "Because I can," He said quietly, turning to look at her finally and leaning back against the glass of the window. He took another sip of his rum and shrugged his shoulders.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:08 pm

Marina stared at him during the time he thought, her heart almost bouncing from her chest. ''Only because you can, doesn't mean you're allowed'', she said quietly and walked closer to him, standing by the bed. ''I thought much about us. About our relationship, and my feelings for you'', she whispered softly and walked the small distance between them. She wrapped her arms around his sides, pulling him from the cold glass of the window and bringing him closer to her warmth. ''You want to hear my conclusions? Just close you eyes'', she said softly, looking intently at his green eyes.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:07 am

John watched her, keeping his mouth shut as she approached him. He arched a brow, watching how she wrapped her arms around him. She was warm, that much was obvious. Her skin was soft, as always. He set his glass of rum down and sighed, looking back to her with warm, emerald eyes. "As you wish," He murmured, closing his eyes.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:21 am

Marina gave him a warm smile as he set his glass down and closed his eyes. She stared at his lovingly face for a moment, only focusing on their brething. Gently she took his hands on hers and placed softly on his heart, ''Do you feel this?'', she whispered softly and held their hands on there for a moment, ''It isn't different from this...'', she said quietly and then put his other hand upon her heart. They were beating at the same speed, in harmony. ''We're the same, John... Apart, we're just broken pieces, but together...'', she said softly and interlaced her fingers with his. ''Together we're whole, we're stronger... we're better'', she whispered, putting her soul at her voice and softly leaned up, to kiss his lips tenderly.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:30 pm

John listened quietly, feeling her heartbeat and his own. He could feel that tug within him, the one that drew him to her, and made him know he couldnt truly hurt her -- that she was his and he would protect her. He was meant to be with her, even if he thought himself unworthy of love. "You make me want to be a better person," he whispered without really thinking about it. He gently pulled her close to him and returned her kiss with a tender passion he hadnt had since their first kiss. He gently lifted her up and slid her legs around his hips. He carried her over to the bed and laid her onto her back as he kissed her jaw gently.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:47 pm

Marina smiled into the kiss and let herself being swept by the moment. She was feeling happy, protected and most of all, loved. It felt like every obstacle she made throught was worth so she could have this moment with him. She softly wrapped her legs around his hips and her hands on his neck as John led them to his bed. She closed her eyes for a moment while he kissed down on her jaw and then she opened them, wanting to see him during all the moment. She had missed him, and now she couldn't take her eyes from him. ''John, hold on a second'', she asked softly and cupped his face tenderly, ''I've seen many of your shades, and I need to know if one of them was for real...'', she softly slid his hand inside her pocket, where he could find her ring, ''The night when you gave me this, were you true self, or were you pretending?'', she asked quietly, caressing some of the locks of his brown hair right up his ear.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:47 pm

John looked down to his hand, feeling the ring. He sighed and closed his eyes. "Marina... I've told you before that before I was being who everyone wanted me to... Im who I am now, but..." He pulled the ring out and slid off of the bed, kneeling down. He took in a slow breath and sighed. "Marina... I love you. I know i dont say that and I know I should... I know I'm an asshole and a prick and am hated by most any sane person in this town... Even so, you seem to think I'm worth a damn. You are the mother of the most precious baby boy in the world... Even if I did hurt him before he even got here..." He sighed and shook his head. "I love you, and I still want to marry you... If you'll have me."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:06 pm

Marina looked intently into his eyes as he spoke and held her breath when she saw what he was doing. She sat up and looked down to him with a small shine in her eyes. She smiled softly, reminding herself of how much different was the first time they were in this situation. They were both pretending back that time, she was trying to get revenge upon him, and he was trying to please to the world acting like somebody he wasn't. As he finished her eyes was watering, and she gracefully slid of the bed, and knelt in his front, showing him they were the same. ''I love you, John Rolfe. Just the way you are'', she whispered lovingly.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:18 pm

John smiled a bit and leaned over to her, kissing her lips tenderly. He pulled her close and slid the ring onto her finger as he kissed her. He knew he had to work on his temper and how rough he could be with her, but despite it all, he did love her. Despite how little he admitted it. "I love you," he mumbled and pulled her up onto the bed again.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:35 pm

Marina could feel hte butterflies going wild on her stomach when he smiled, and she couldn't halp but smile too, even while they kissed. She let him slid the ring back on her finger, the new weight welcomed now. ''I love you more'', she whispered in his lips and wrapped her arms around his neck as she was pulled up on the bed again. She smiled brightly, and kissed him again. It was funny how smiling she was now, and now she felt light after the dog days she had while they were apart, but now she had him, right there with her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:27 pm