Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Shame on me now [Tag: Belle]

Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Shame on me now [Tag: Belle] - Page 2 Empty Re: Shame on me now [Tag: Belle]

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:09 am

Belle arched a brow and shrugged her shoulders, chewing on her bottom lip absently. "Well...Maybe," she murmured. "He said he would take us out..." She held up her finger and dashed from the room. She went to Marinas room and made a face, seeing she wasn't there. She lazily walked back to Eric and sighed, shutting the door. "He's fucking. Which means, you're wearing Flynns clothes. Or nothing at all. I don't care. Nothing I haven't seen," she laughed slightly and walked over to the bed. She sat on the middle of the bed and groaned, pleasured as her muscles flexed and her joints popped. "Kida would be jealous of me, you know," she smirked, looking over to his bare chest before back to his blue eyes. "My best friend is hot. It's so not fair," she laughed.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Post  Eric Storm Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:45 am

[wow... Why Belle always thinks the worst about Marina? :p She's only talking to John at the moment... XP]

Eric nodded absently while Belle walked from the room. ''Fuck, it's cold'', he muttered to himself and went to the fireplace, and lightened the fire. If he was goign to be out, Belle would be alone, and she would get cold into that room. He turned back when she came back, and shook his head, that jerk had everything he could ask, didn't he?
    He didn't know why, but he wasn't going to wear Flynn's clothes... It was just that he couldn't stand the guy, and Eric was stubborn when he put something into his mind. But all his thoughts vanished when Belle mentioned Kida, ''I'm not your best friend, I'm your best brother, remember?'', he tauted with a impish smile. Thinking of Kida left him down, and he had much on his head now, he just wanted to have some peace for the rest of the night. ''It would be nothing at all then'', he grinned playful while he took his pants and his boxers. He laid on the bed completely nude and smirk, ''Just don't spread you slept with a naked man by your side, because no one is cool as we are'', he winked at her and put his hands behind his neck.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:17 am

Belle arched a brow, watching him undress before she shook her head. "Eric, you and I fucked several times. It's hard to see you as...well, my brother. But, yes," she laughed softly. She took a pillow and put it over his manhood and smirked. "I'll be keeping my clothes on," she teased before leaning over and pecking his lips. "You should sleep. You look like shit," she mumbled, smiling slightly. She laid her head onto his chest and curled up to his side.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:26 am

Eric only smirked and looked up to the ceiling, ''Right, right... But I love you like my little sister and you know that'', he chuckled softly at her teasing and smirked in content when she pecked his lips. At least he had someone who treated him nicely, without wanting anything in return. ''Well, so that explains why I feel like shit'', he mumbled with a small smirk, and gently covered her with some blankets.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:08 am

Belle smiled lightly and traced a pattern against his chest. "...you know, you shouldn't have hurt Marina... John hurt your pretty face," she pouted, reaching up and caressing his jaw. "Though, considering im sure hes in bed with her right now, I think he's over it," she said, scrunching up her nose. "You make me feel overdressed," she laughed softly.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:24 am

Eric rolled his eyes and pouted, ''He hurt you and Kida, I was only paying with the same coin'', he said with a small shrug and looked down at her face while she caressed his jaw. ''My face will heal... Eventually, and honestly, I don't care if he's fucking or not that councilwoman...'', he said nonchalantly, and gently lift her chin up, to look at her face, ''All I care now is that you're here with me safe, and you can make yourself comfortable'', he chuckled and kissed her forehead.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:44 am

Belle looked up as he turned her chin. She smiled a bit, her heart warming to know he cared about her that much. She nodded and shimmied under the blanket, pulling off her nightgown and undergarments. She let them fall off the side of the bed. She curled back against his side and leaned against his chest, their skin warm together. "Mm... Let's not let Flynn know about this one... He already doesn't like you," she laughed slightly.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:52 am

Eric loved making her smile, even if it was a smile one. He watched with caring eyes as she took her clothes of, he didn't have any kind of malice around her another, and she was the only woman he felt comfortable staying with her naked by his side. Not that she wasn't attractive and hot, he just learned how to respect her, so when she curled on his side again, he gently wrapped his arm around her small frame, enjoying the warmth their bodies shared. ''That't old news... I know young Rider doesn't like me for a long time'', he chuckled lightly, but thinking of young Rider made him remember of the old one. ''Do you think Kida is okay?'', he asked quietly.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:04 am

Belle sighed sadly, wishing Flynn's opinion of Eric wasn't so distorted. Hell, Eric was laying there with Belle nude, and nothing was happening. She was positive only she and Kida were able to say they laid with him without sex being conjured up. She knew she couldnt change Flynn's mind. "Kida?" She questioned, being drawn from her thoughts. "No, I think she's chained to a wall, being treated as a sex slave," Belle said, her expression completely serious. "Eric. Kida is older than the both of us. She's strong. She can take care of herself. Although...Nicholas is pretty attractive," she mumbled.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:10 am

His eyes widened looking down at her, and he could swear his heart stopped beating on his chest, ''Don't talk like this about her again...'', he spoke seriously, his body tensing at the small thought of Kida being treated wrongly. He rolled his eyes when Belle said that man was attractive. ''I'm more than him... Though, Rolfe said something about him... He said he's worse than me'', he said quietly, aimless curling a lock of her brown hair between his fingers.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:31 am

Belles gaze softened as he told her to not speak of Kida being treated wrongly. Why the two of them werent together she wasn't sure. Both were too stubborn, she supposed. "Well, all I know is he was abusive to Flynn... And Flynns grandmother. I don't know if he's grown out of that," she mumbled, frowning slightly. "The fact that hes working against the council bothers me... Especially since hes a part of the council," she made a face. And then she giggled. "You know... John is using you as a con, and Nick is using Kida... You two will be agaibst each other," she smirked.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:40 am

Eric kept the small information Belle gave him, smirking slightly at the thought that finally he and Flynn shared something, they both had abusive parents, so he could understand partly about Flynn's childhood, ''I doubt it, Joseph is also abusive, and I think it gets worse as time pass by'', he thought out loud, and turned his gaze down when she giggled, ''I don't understand that, I've started on the con-art just recently. Rolfe could hire anybody more qualified than me, but I guess he wants to taunt Kida's feelings when he hired me'', he thought out loud again, his gaze lost in some point at the wall.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:49 am

Belle made a face. "Johns an ass. Have you not gathered that?" She mused, arching a brow. "He wanys you and Kida pinned against each other...and, for once, I'm gonna say you need to win. Just, don't look her in the eye," she sighed. "I'll try and see if I can arrange it where you two will get to talk, but..." She shrugged. "...I'm sorry things haven't worked out for you, Eric..." She finally murmured, snuggling up against his chest. "That baby loved you, though, no matter how tiny he was. Kida always told me how he would respond to you... At least Kida can get pregnant," she said quietly, pursing her lips. "She will het pregnant again, Eric... Just, please don't let it be some old guys baby," she scrunched up her nose.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:01 am

''Sorry I thought he had some brain...'', he said amused, looking down to her with a playful smirk, but it all faded when she started talking of him meeting Kida. He wanted their first meeting at the jail wasn't while they were wroking, but even if he wanted a casual meeting with her, they would needed to be babysittied by Rolfe and Rider. If only he could ran away and break into the old Rider mansion... But he was brought from his thoughts again when Jacob was on the topic. After all those years, it still hurt him thinking of their lost baby. It wasn't fair, he was finally starting to get happy once in his life, and he lost two important person in one night, one of them because he was a big asshole. ''If you somehow can get a way for me and Kida talk, I would be grateful... I want to make up with her before that creepy old Rider rest a finger upon her'', he said coldly, hating the idea of another man touching on her.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:41 am

"Maybe Marina and I can distract John long enough for you to see Kida... I'll try my hardest. Because, frankly? I don't want a brother who's old enough to be my father," she said, making a look of disgust. "You and Kida work well... Even if you don't agree on everything. Like food or being healthy," she smiled. "Me and you have always agreed. Sort of," she shrugged. "We were good together, weren't we?" She asked, smiling brightly as she leaned her head on his chest.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:51 am

''Do you think Marina is going to help me?'', he asked with an raised eyebrow and tapped the tip of her nose playful, but right after he made a sulky face. ''Maybe I should cut the meat from my meals, at least until I can get her from that old man's hands...'', he muttered and rolled his eyes, his lips easily tugging a playful grin. ''It would be a mess, your brother being also your father-in-law'', he chuckled quite bitterly and then he shook his head. ''You don't need to worry. I'll try my best to take Kida back to us...'', and then his grinn turned into a fondly smile, ''We're great together, but...'', he started, ''I think my place is with Kida, while yours is with grumpy Flynn... You're the only one that can make that guy funny'', he smirked and gently rubbed her back.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:29 am

Belle giggled softly and nodded. 'He can be a bit dull... but, I love him more than myself. He's my soulmate, if you can excuse how cheesy that sounds," she laughed quietly. "But... Kida adores you. She never really cared to anyone before... I'm glad she met you. And I'm glad she gave up those one night stands. Even if it was hands only work," she scoffed. "Girls liked her best. But, no one.complained. guess you.know why," she smirked.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:42 pm

Eric chuckled softly, pleased that Belle had the love she deserved, and that at least Flynn made her happy. She smiled softly down at her, but he pouted as Belle talked about Kida's night stands. Even Kida telling about them, Eric didn't feel comfortable at all, maybe it has something with his possessiveness he had upon the people he cared the most. ''Yeah, I know how great she is... No need to remind me of that'', he hummed moody and sighed deeply.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:54 pm

Belle watched how he stopped smiling as she reminded him of Kidas past. "You're so caring... God, if only people could see you like this. Then theyd know why I love you and protect you," she sighed, reachjng up and caressing his cheek. "No one believes me..but, Kida and I know. That's why we love you. Despite how much of a jackass you pretend to be sometimes," she laughed slightly. She leaned up and kissed his nose, cheek, forehead and then pecked his lips. "You know how to win Kida back. Show her the real you and she'll know you were acting. It's not going to be easy, but ill lock you two in a room together if i must," she smirked.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:06 pm

He chuckled softly and closed his eyes while she kissed his face, but Kida was still in his mind. He couldn't believe how idiotic he was with her into the jail, if only he could know better. If only he knew she has loved him all this time long, like he loved her. True he fucked in all meaning of that word while he was apart, but he thought he hd lost her forever, he could never had another chance with her, and now here there was Belle, giving him hope. ''People doesn't see how caring I am because I don't want them to see it, you and Kida are the only exception'', he said with a small smirk and kissed her temple tenderly.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:20 am

"You should let them, Eric... You're a great man... And you're going to make a great father when the time is right," She murmured, closing her eyes as he kissed her temple. "But... I guess a man's reputation is all he really has, huh?" She mumbled, smirking a bit.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:57 am

Eric chuckled lightly, ''You're right... I like that people sees me like the bad guy, no one bothers me, and sometimes they amuse me with their funny faces'', he mumbled with a small smirk and closed his eyes for a moment. ''Sometimes they also make me feel tired...''
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:50 pm

"Then... We should sleep. Big day tomorrow," Belle murmured, laying her head against his chest and sighing in content. "I'll do my best to get Kida with you," she whispered, then closed her eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:44 pm

''Thank you, Bells'', he whispered quietly and kissed the top her head. He had never fear a new day before, but he was afraid he couldn't succeed at changing Kida's mind. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes too, he couldn't do anything tomorrow if he didn't take some hours to sleep.

[New thread, or should we end Jarina one? Razz]
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:31 pm

(We'll start a new one. And, end Jarina. XD I love it, but we can just say they did the deed and she loves him and what not. x3 I'm concerned for Kida. But, do we need Bri?)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:06 pm