Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Unexpected Visitor (tags: Eric)

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Unexpected Visitor (tags: Eric) - Page 2 Empty Re: Unexpected Visitor (tags: Eric)

Post  Eric Storm Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:44 am

''I was thinking of the Korsos... You provoked such a mess between them. One thing I can understand, how can you fuck someone who is the spitting image of the man who abused you through so many years?'', he grinned slightly dark.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Unexpected Visitor (tags: Eric) - Page 2 Empty Re: Unexpected Visitor (tags: Eric)

Post  Odette Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:50 am

She laughed, "Wow...you really have the dumbest questions. I fucked him because I've always loved him, he is a far cry from Joseph. And even though he abused me.....I didn't mind, plus he's much better in bed then you or Joseph...or John." She said with a laugh as she took another drink.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:03 am

Eric laughed lightly... ''Then you're more screwed than me. I would never have affection for someone who looks too much with a person that hurt me badly... And honey, it didn't pass my mind caring if you liked me or not, and if you didn't like, then I did the thing right. Joeseph wanted me to ruin your life''
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:06 am

"You're absolutely right....I'm glad my boyfriend has a much bigger dick." She said sweetly. "And I'm glad you don't care that you did exactly what Joseph did, after all you're his son. Why should anyone expect you to be any different?" She asked.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:20 am

''He's dead to me, dearie... And if I was you, I wouldn't play so much with your fortune, I might be worse than him if I want to'', he said coldly and glanced intently at her. How could the Korsos stand her? She was annoying...
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:22 am

(teehee XDDD idk why that makes me laugh so much XDD)
    Odette smirked, "I'm getting the feeling you're starting to get annoyed with me....I'm just amazed you think that you can actually be worse then Joseph." She said with a drunken laugh.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:36 am

[XD]

''Oh no... You annoyed me a long time ago. I just forgot you were this annoying'', he said with a crooked smile and tilted his head. ''Oh, I can do something Joseph doesn't have the guts to do... I could kill you''
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:41 am

Odette laughed again, "And leave my two children motherless? After what happened to your mother, I'd actually be disappointed." She stated with a shrug.
    (I think Odette is testing the waters, then again she's drunk Razz
    Unexpected Visitor (tags: Eric) - Page 2 Tumblr_lmxu2n30Rg1qkm09zo1_400)
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:49 am

Eric instantly shut his feelings off... ''How old your babies are? One, two months old, I think?'', he mused coldly, seating straight on his seat. ''They wouldn't remember you... All they'll ever know about you was what people would tell them... You wouldn't be even a memory to them'', he said with a cold smile. The woman was drunk, and if he didn't have Kida in his heart, he had already done something very bad to this little blonde whore.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:56 am

(ouch Razz)
    Odette glared at him, "No I wouldn't....but you can bet your ass at least one Korso would make sure to kill you quite painfully if you ever hurt me or killed me....that's only if I allow you to live." She said coldly. She might be drunk but she could still fight.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:09 am

''That's why I haven't kill you... yet'', he said while he got up and put his glass back to the bar. ''Besides, I have more importants thing to do instead of standing you here...'', he said with a small shrug, and started walking off from that room.

[you can stop him if you want... Xp]
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:16 am

"I saw Joseph kill my mother too when I was a child.....he killed her and my father. I can still see them....whatever else I am sorry he killed her because of me. She seemed like a lovely person...I'm sorry for your loss Eric." She said softly and got up to leave.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:47 am

Eric turned, with a sneering smile on his lips... ''You've lost your mother when you were a child, and I'm quite sure you didn't have fault on that... But I've lost mine a few months ago, I have no else to blame instead of me... I don't need your pity, I just need you out of my life'', he said coldly, with an icy gaze on his eyes.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:50 am

Odette shrugged, "I wasn't pitying you...I know how much it hurts losing family. And I think that can be arranged....after all you're not on my friends list." She said and started to head out.
    (he can stop her if he wants Razz )
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:59 am

''You may kiss my ass... Or Michael's if it pleases you. If you still want to talk to Rolfe, put your lovely ass back on the couch... He's not back from the Court till evening'', he clenched his teeth and bowed in a mockly way towards her. ''I'll be somewhere I don't need to see your face'', he grinned and left the room.

[If any touch contact happens, I can't respond for his acts...]
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:01 am

(but he left the room XDD)
    Odette rolled her eyes, "Like I'd want to kiss your ass." She muttered but loud enough for him to hear. "At least my ass is sexy." She said with a little giggle before she moved to put the glass back.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:30 pm