Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children)

Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children) - Page 3 Empty Re: Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children)

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:34 am

"Too bad," Stefan mused, tilting his head to the side. He smiled to himself and leaned back, listening to Ian's smooth voice. When he was done, he bit his lip for a second before leaning over and pressing a gentle kiss against Ian's lips without really thinking about it. The music had simply distracted him into doing it.

------

Christian smiled brightly and nuzzled his nose atop her head. "Good... Seems to be a good quality," He smirked and leaned his head against the top of her, closing his eyes. He absently wondered if falling asleep there with her would be so bad. No one would know where to find him, though.

------

Hearing his moan, she felt a shiver run down her spine. She was already happy to know that she was the first to get him this close to her, but now he was actually enjoying himself? She whimpered a soft moan into his lips and tangled a hand loosely in his hair. She gently brushed her lips along his jaw, as she'd seen her mother do once. She kissed his neck hesitantly and nuzzled her nose into the nape of his neck.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children) - Page 3 Empty Re: Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children)

Post  Eric Storm Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:44 pm

When Ian finished the song, he wasn't expecting anything but a moment of silence. He had his eyes closed when Stefan kissed his lips. He kept still for a moment, and then he opened his eyes, smiling brightly to the other male. ''You really like kissing me... Have you ever kissed other guys, or am I the first?''

Elena curled into his embrace and nuzzled her nose on his neck. She was feeling good being by his side, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath, so she could save his scent in her memory... He smelled like woods, right after a soft rain. ''What are you thinking now?'', she asked softly.

Damon felt goosebumps forming all over his skin when she moaned and after, when her lips was trailing down on his jaw. He closed his eyes, and smiled shyly, enjoying the moment, but when he had his neck kissed he could help but let a small chuckle out, ''It tickles'', he mumbled with a small smile.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:59 pm

"Your lips are soft," Stefan smiled boyishly, like a small child who was beside himself with some bubbly happiness. "Nope... You're the first," He said, shaking his head. "I've... never kissed a girl, though," He admitted, clearing his throat and rubbing the back of his neck as he looked away embarrassed. When did he have the time to go after girls? He spent most of his time in the city, running around playing pranks. And, aside from that, no one had ever caught his attention before, especially considering his short attention span.

------------------

Christian shrugged, rubbing her arm gently, his fingers just barely touching her skin. "You," He murmured honestly. "What makes you special, huh? I wouldn't be sitting here like this with any other girl," He pointed out softly, opening his eyes to look down at her, as if finding the reason would be obvious.

-------------------

Rosie smiled, hearing his chuckle when she kissed his neck. "You're ticklish?" She mused, arching a brow. "That's adorable..." She admitted, grinning crookedly before kissing his lips once gently.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:22 pm

Ian widened his eyes and smiled even brighter, ''So, I'm the first ever?'', he mused, and decided to think about that after, when he was alone at home. ''You should stop being so worried about your siblings and try to have a little time to you... I know a place, where we could try to find some girls... You could kiss them, or maybe the boys, if you're more into them'', he said with a small shrug and strummed some chords from the guitar.

Elena's first reaction was smiling widely at his answer, and she looked back at his with bright eyes. But her smile got a little weak, and she looked away. She had never heard something so strong from any boy. They weren't used to talk special things to her, or to take her to speacil places. ''I'm not that special'', she mumbled quietly.

''I am adorable!'', he chuckled before kissing her. He kissed her gently and leaned his forehead against her when he pulled his lips from hers. He looked at her golden eyes again, his with a new glow into.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:28 pm

Stefan shrugged his shoulders and leaned his head back to look up at the sky. "Maybe... I'm just not that social," He admitted, chewing on his bottom lip. "But... If you want to try and set me up, then go for it," He chuckled.

(And then Ian get's jealous. xD)

------------

Christian brushed her hair from her face and ran his fingers gently through her long strands of dark hair. "You're pretty damn special, Elena... You're beautiful, funny, smart, playful... So much more interesting than the boring girls around town," He pointed out, shrugging his shoulders.

------------

Leaning her forehead back against his, Rose smiled softly and giggled, nuzzling her nose lightly against his. "You're right... How could I forget?" She teased, gently caressing his face before kissing him again deeply. She wondered briefly what had happened to the whole game idea, but found herself not caring. She liked being with Damon. It was nice to be a part of the little world he always seemed to be in.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:04 pm

Ian looked back to Stefan and made a small snort, ''How can that happen? I've heard your parents are one of the most sociable persons in the kingdom, your mother more than your father... But still, you were suppose to be more outgoing like them or your sister, and not like your brother'', he said bluntly. Sometimes, he didn't watch his mouth, and he got in trouble a lot because of that.

[Sorry, deary. Ian isn't the jealous type guy... xD]

Elena pursed her lips and smirked softly, ''I know...I'm not like the boring girls...'', he said softly, ''I'm just... I'm just not used with boys treating me like I was so special... You are the first, Chris'', she looked up to him and caressed his cheek with her fingertips.

He smiled brightly and kissed her back deeply, getting less shy as time passed back. Rosie was the first person outside his family that he liked being around, way before this afternoon happened, Rosie seemed like the one person that understood him perfectly. ''Wanna find out about the others? It's been a while, and none of them showed up yet...'', he suggested, and cupped her face gently to kiss her nose softly.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:12 pm

Stefan pursed his lips and looked away, glaring at the water slightly. "Don't talk about Damon like he's some kind of antisocial freak, Ian," He warned, looking back at Ian with a protective glint to his blue hues. "I'm who I am, not who I'm supposed to be," He said simply, "I'm outgoing. I hate being alone. But, at the same time, I know how people look at my family. I rather run around and screw with people than have to appease everyone like my father tried to do," He said before clenching his jaw slightly and looking down to his lap.

(Pft. You're not fun. x'3)

------------

Chris smirked back towards her and chuckled softly, kissing her forehead as she spoke to him. "Good... I like being first," He mumbled before gently kissing her lips.

------------

Rose shivered, feeling how he finally truly responded to the kisses. But, the idea of going back to everyone else made her feel distant all over again. Sure, her brother was at home, but he was always with her. She rarely had a chance to be by herself. It wasn't a bad thing, necessarily, but like her mother, she wasn't the biggest fan of people. Being with Damon was much better. "Can't we just stay here?" She pouted to him, her pout just as potent as Belle's.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:32 pm

Ian lift his hands up in defense... He didn't mean any harm, ''Sorry, sometimes I speak too much'', he pursed his lips and looked away. ''I've heard about that period your father was the perfect asshole, my father isn't a big fan fo him till nowadays.'', Ian said with a dry laugh and looked down at his guitar. ''But I still insist you should go and meet new people.''

[I know! Xp]

Elena smiled shyly, and kissed him back. Who was this boy who made her feel so different? So good and happy? She slid her hand to his nape and hold him still as she pulled away from the kiss and leaned her forehead against his... ''I'm so happy now'', she giggled cutely, her eyes still closed.

Damon looked down at her pout and then laughed as he looked away. He knew was pout was powerful, ''Well, we could stay a little longer...'', he said softly, as she turned his gaze back to her, ''Why your brother didn't come?'', he asked softly, and at last he started wondering of what his siblings were doing.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:42 pm

Stefan backed down, knowing he often got too defensive about his siblings, especially when it came to Damon. "My dad... well, he doesn't like to talk about it much. But, he's a good guy..." He shrugged his shoulders. After a moment, he reached over and ruffled up Ian's hair playfully. "What? Wanting to push me off onto other people? Am I really that annoying?" He pouted, his eyes wide like a puppy's.

-------------------

Christian kissed her nose and smiled a bit. "Good..." He grinned, hearing her beautiful little giggle -- the sound similar to tinkling bells. "But... Maybe we should head back to the others. I don't want to have it where they won't let us be alone again," He pointed out, scrunching up his nose.

---------------------

Rose smirked and met his gaze, her golden hues warm and tender. She stroked his cheek gently as she listened to his husky voice. "Well... He was with dad," She shrugged, not really knowing exactly why the other hadn't come.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:56 pm

''Hey!'', Ian complained when the other messed with his hair... But right after he laughed softly when his hair was purposely messed like before. ''No, man! You it got all wrong... I'm just wanting you to have more friends, like my brother and I have... But maybe the rich people doesn't like to walk with the plebs!'', he mocked playful.

Elena kissed his lips gently and nodded, ''We should meet the other, I want this to be our secret place'', she smiled softly. As much she wanted to be alone with him, she didn't want anyone to find them. And the idea of keeping this place as a secret was better without any doubt.

Damon loved gazed into her golden eyes, and inwardly regretted he hadn't looked into them before. They were really beautiful, very different from the dark and green hues he was used to see back at home. ''Is he going to be a spy? Like uncle Flynn?'', he asked softly, a little curious about her and her family now. He wasn't this curious about anyone before, but maybe as he got closer to her now he started feeling this way towards her and her family.

Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:02 pm

Stefan grinned and rolled his eyes. "Oh, totally. Kiss my shoe, peasant," He said playfully, smirking over at the other male. "Well. If you want me to meet all these girls and what not, and expect me to kiss them, I kind of need to know how to kiss. Especially considering both of the times I've kissed you, you sat there like a mannequin," He pouted at the other before his lips molded into a smirk.

----------

Christian nodded and cupped her cheeks, bringing her into another deep kiss, simply wanting to have a clear memory of the way her lips felt against his own. She tasted sweet, like strawberries. He loved the feeling. His hands gently slid down her sides and caressed her hips gently, memorizing the shape of frame took along her sides, but not moving any farther than that.

----------

"Maybe. He's a lot like dad, so I wouldn't be surprised if he goes into the same thing... I mean, I'm not doing what my mom does. Or, did, rather... But, I do kind of like witchcraft," She admitted shyly, biting down on her bottom lip.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:27 pm

Ian laughed with Stefan and said softly, ''I said, girls or boys, what pleased you the most...'', he smirked softly. Ian considered for a moment his request, yes, he had kissed enough girls so he could know what to do, or not, ''Stefan, each kiss is different, it depends on who you're kissing, but...'', he lift his finger at the boy, ''As this was your first kiss, tell me show you how you should act'', he smirked devilish, and let go of the guitar, to sit on his knees in front of the boy. He gently slid his hands on the boy's side and leaned his face towards him slowly. As he got closer, he closed his eyes and gently he pressed his lips agaisnt the other's. As he deepened the kiss he allowed his tongue to tangle with his. It felt good, like any other kiss he shared before.

Elena smiled softly into the kiss and wrapped her hands around his neck, pulling her upper body closer to him. She smiled softly as she slowly pulled away from the kiss, ''I dare you to catch me'', she whispered with a husky voice and kissed his nose playful. She got out from his grip and laughed brightly as she ran away from the cave, and back to the river bank.

Damon rose his eyebrows slightly, he knew aunt Belle had skills on witchcraft, and only now he thought that Rosie had the same skill. ''Have you tried to do some witchcraft? I've read a lot, both good and bad things''
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:41 pm

Stefan arched a brow, not having really expected Ian to go for it. But, he wasn't complaining. Not at all. Closing his eyes, Stefan fell into the kiss, loving how natural it felt. Ian smelled of the woods around him, a warm scent that made his blood move a little faster in his veins. His hands instinctively went to Ian's waist, tugging him closer and groaning slightly as he felt the others tongue invade his mouth. He tangled his tongue with the others and found himself pushing back into the kiss, fighting for the dominance Ian had, in turn making the kiss deeper and more intense.

Christian grinned, feeling her pull away. The tone of her voice was sexy and allured him to follow without even hearing what she had said. He chuckled and got up, chasing after her without a hint of hesitance.

However, what they stumbled upon wasn't exactly what Christian had expected. He blinked, his eyes locked on the fact that his brother was entangled with the same boy who was intent on keeping him from Elena. He cleared his throat, hoping to catch Ian's attention. Stefan jumped, not having heard anyone come near them. He swallowed roughly and looked away towards the water, rubbing the back of his neck as his face flushed a dark red color.

---------------------

Rose shrugged her shoulders slightly as she thought about it. "Well... I've tried a few things. I can heal external physical wounds... And hypnotize -- My mom and Aunt Kida can do both of those easily now," She nodded.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:09 am

Ian smirked into the kiss, and made sure to keep his dominance upon Stefan. He could be taller, but Ian had more experience, which gave him some advantage upon the other boy. This one kiss in particular was different from the others, it felt more intense, maybe because they were both trying to make upon the other. He pulled Stefan closer to him and was almost tackling the boy on the ground when he heard someone cleaning theit throat near them. He felt Stefan jumping, and pulled from him softly. ''Hey bro, Elena... Having fun?'', he asked lightly, not feeling ashamed of what he was doing a moment before he was interrupted.

Elena found the way back to the river easily, but froze on her feet when she saw her brother, Stefan, kissing Ian, a boy. She couldn't balme him, Ian was gorgeous, but still, Stefan was kissing another boy. ''Oh my God!'', she exclamed, and as she felt Christian closer to her, she wrapped his arms around her waist, resting hers upon them. ''I have you on my hand now, Stef...'', she rose an eyebrow, amused of the situation.

Damon smiled excitedly, ''That sounds awesome! I know your mother helped a lot my parents with her spells.'', then he chuckled, ''I bet Stef would like to hypnotize all the boys in the kingdom to stay all from Lena'', he mused.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:22 am

Stefan groaned, embarrassed not by what they had been doing, but how easily he had let himself get swept away by the moment. He adjusted how he was sitting, trying to discreetly adjust his pants. However, this was not overlooked by the twin at Elena's side. Christian smirked. Stefan made a face at Elena's statement. "Keep it to yourself. Dad would bust a fucking vein if he knew," He muttered, finally just standing up to loosen his slacks.

"Having problems, Stefan?" Christian grinned, arching a brow. "Shut up, Chris," Stefan glared, eyeing the boys arms around his sister. Christian smiled innocently and kissed Elena's temple, finding leverage in the situation now. Stefan seemed to note the same thing. If he tried to split Christian and Elena, he risked one of them telling John. He groaned and ran his hands back through his hair, walking off into the treeline in frustration.

--------------

Rose nodded, smiling just as brightly. "I'm sure he would... But, he's a good brother. I've always only ever seen him taking care of you guys," She pointed out, shrugging her shoulders. "I still think you're sweeter, though," She whispered, smiling before she giggled and kissed the tip of his nose. She wrapped her arms around his abdomen and rested her head onto his shoulder, closing her eyes as she remained there on his lap, content to lay there in the field of flowers with him forever, if she could.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:38 am

Elena widened her eyes seeing the small budge on Stefan's pants, ''That's gross, Stef...!'', she exclamed on purpose, ''I'm guessing you enjoyed your twin'', she purred and leaned more into Christian's grip. She wouldn't tell anything to her father, knowing he could have a brain stroke when he hears about that, but she was feeling powerful by finally having leverage upon him.

''Hey, you wanna go for a swimm?'', she whispered softly to Chris and kissed his neck gently, sure that would piss Stefan even more, and he couldn't do a damn thing about it. As Ian found what he did wasn't big deal, he was indiferent of what they were talking, and strummed his guitar aimlessly.

Damon smiled sweetly at her, ''Thanks... I'm lucky for having Stef as my brother, he looks after me and I'm grateful for it. I'm just a little sorry for Lena, sometimes I'm sad when she's angry because of him, but only sometimes...'', he smirked and caressed her arm softly, ''I know he only wants the best for her.'' He kissed her temple and leaned his head upon hers, ''How about you and your brother? You go along well?'', he asked softly, wanting to prolong this moment with her.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:50 am

Stefan grumbled to himself and walked, not really caring exactly where he was going, nor paying much attention to where he was going. However, when he finally looked up, he took quick notice to the fact that he had no idea where he was. Where the hell had he wandered off to? "Shit..." He hissed, looking around and trying to figure out where he had come from. He swallowed the lump of anxiety that was trying to build in him and sighed, running his hands back through his hair. He would be fine, right? The sharp glint of sunset made him think otherwise. Great. It was going to be nighttime, and he was going to be stuck in the middle of the woods.

The trees around him blocked out the sunlight, causing nighttime to fall upon him faster than expected. As he wandered, he found it harder to see where he was going. Maybe that explained why he fell and twisted his ankle in just the wrong way. However, that wasn't what made this bad. It was the fact he hit his head on a rock, successfully throwing him into unconsciousness.

(Good job, Stefan. Good. Job. ._.)

Christian shrugged his shoulders and smirked, kissing her jaw once gently. "Sounds fun to me," he mused, letting go of her. He pulled his shirt over his head and then his shorts, leaving him in his boxers. He ran and lept into the water.

Rose listened and nodded, smiling softly as he spoke so kindly of his siblings. She traced aimless patterns on his chest, only pausing as he questioned her own sibling. "We do... Mom says its because we're just like her and dad... So, we balance each other out," She said quietly.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:15 am

Elena let go of him and discreetly check on him. His body was stunning, but she knew that already, the news was seeing him only in his boxers. She looked at Ian, and found that Stefan wasn't around. She looked around while Chris lept on the river and bit her lips. The only way he would have taken was the woods, he was a big boy, and smart enough to not go too far. She shurugged and took the rest of her clothes, keeping only her underwear on. She jogged towards the river and splashed a great amont of water towards Chris, she tried to have fun to forget this weird feeling she was having about her brother.

Ian finally went back to Earth and smiled softly seeing Elena and Chris at the river... Then he turned and didn't see Stefan, ''Stefan?'', he called, and put the guitar to the side.

''You and your brother seem like you really go well...'', he nodded gently and smiled warmly as she doodled on his chest. He looked around and noticed the sun was going to set soon. ''I think we've won... We should go back to the others, it's going to be late soon, and I don't know these woods very well'', he said quietly and kissed the top of her head.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:20 am

(He's unconscious... so... XD Skipping my Stefan post.)

Christian noted Elena's distress and moved over to her, slipping his arms around her. "Hey... You alright?" He questioned, arching a brow. He didn't want her to be in that distressed mood.

------

Rose turned her golden hues towards the sun and noted it was indeed getting dark. "Well... I know these woods -- Mom made sure of that a long time ago," She mused, but gave him a small smile. "You're right, though. We should head back," She sighed, moving from his lap reluctantly. She put her things back into her satchel and smoothed out her dress before extending a hand down to him to help him up.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:32 am

Elena took into a deep breath and leaned into Chris... ''I-I don't know... I didn't see to where Stef has walked, and I have this feeling... Something isn't right, Christian'', she whispered quietly.

Ian looked along the river, and then towards the woods... ''Stefan?'', he called, looking at woods and after he turned his gaze to the love birds at the river, as if looking for answers.

Damon pouted slightly, not liking that she was out from his lap. He looked at her with fondly eyes as she got up and adjusted herself, and gladly took her hand. He brushed his pants, but didn't let go from her hand. Instead he interlaced his fingers with hers and smiled, ''You know the woods, you led the way'', he winked, looking into her eyes.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:41 am

Christian pursed his lips and nodded. He pulled himself out of the water and helped Elena out quickly before walking into the house. He helped dry Elena off, handing her one of his jackets soon after. He put on his clothes and picked up three lanterns, lighting each. He also grabbed a few of the wooden whistles his mother had made before returning outside to his twin. "Here. Take these. If you get lost, use the whistle, alright? Elena's nervous about Stefan. We're gonna find him," Christian explained calmly, handing a lantern and whistle to Ian. "If you find him, blow the whistle, too. We'll come to you."

-------------

Rose smiled, looking down to their hands before back to his intense gaze. She blushed slightly, not used to so much eye contact, but finding it nice with Damon. She led him back to the river, just as Christian was about to lead Elena. "What's going on?" Rose chimed, furrowing her brow. "...Stefan wandered off. Elena said she thinks something's wrong. We're going to find him," He explained. Rose looked up to Damon and frowned. "I know the woods... We can help," She nodded.

Christian pursed his lips, but sighed and nodded, handing over the third lantern and whistle to the two of them. "Let's go," Rose nodded, tugging Damon to follow her as she started walking. Her golden eyes glowed a bit brighter as she tried to center on the powers she knew she had -- the same ones that Belle had to feel presences.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:05 am

Elena nodded and walked from the water along with Christian, she was really worried about Stefan, and dried herself quickly, barely noticing Chris by her side. She pulled her clothes on and also his jacket, like her mother, she could get very cold at night.

Ian took the whistle and the lantern his twin handed. He made a face when the other suggested he could get lost. ''How many time I have to tell you I know these woods like the palm of my hand?'', he mumbled, but nodded. He went into his house for a moment, to put the guitar back into its place and went back outside. He was entering into the woods when Damon came along with Rose, and he let his twin let them of the situation.

Damon tensed slightly seeing his sister in distress, Elena looked at him with her wide worried eyes, and he didn't think twice when he nodded, and assured her and Chris... ''We're going too. He must not being so far'', he tightened his grip on Rosie's hand slightly and followed her inside into the woods, trusting her instincts. ''C'mon, let's go'', Elena mumbled and followed them, going towards a place nor Ian or Rose and Damon went.

Ian called, ''Stefan, where are you man?'', he pouted and thought frustratingly, Where could you possibly be??. He frowned when he started to feel a small tingling on his hands, and his gaze shift straight to the darkest part of the forest, there was something there. He jogged, not bothering he was taking his body on the edge, he wasn't one to run, his twin was. He jumped a fallen log and found him, unconscious on the ground. He put the lantern and the whistle to the side and went right to him, he put him into his arms and tapped his cheeks softly, ''Hey man, wake up! Wake up now! Don't fuck scare me!'', he mumbled with deep worry in his voice.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:18 am

Christian walked with Elena, looking around with intent eyes. He wanted to find Stefan for Elena. But, the whole magical gene had seemed to skip him. He knew he wasn't gifted with magic. Sighing, he kept himself focused. "I'm sure we'll find him, Elena," He said quietly down to her and kissed the top of her head.

----

Rose held onto Damon's hand, her thumb stroking the side of his hand gently to try and comfort him as they walked. "I can feel him... I think... Ian got to him," She murmured after a moment, her gaze flickering to the darker part of the woods. "He's hurt, though..."

---------

A sharp pain shot straight up through his body as he was moved, his ankle protesting the movement, as well as his head. "Agh!" He gasped out, shying into Ian's chest and screwing his eyes shut tighter. "Ugh... I-Ian?" He asked groggily, trying to open his eyes, though his vision was extremely blurry. "Fuck, my ankle..." He groaned.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:31 am

Damon felt quite relaxed with Rose holding his hand. he looked at her, and at their surroundings as they walked further into the woods, if he was alone he would arealdy went nuts because that was a unfamiliar part to him. He furrowed his brows and whispered quietly, ''Lead the way, please?'', he asked, taking a hint that she knew where his brother was.

''I'm here rich boy...'', he mumbled with relief as he finally woke up. He didn't know what to do, Stefan seemed to be in pain, and only now he discovered his witchcraft gift. ''The whistle!'', he squeaked and started blowing it. Chris would definately help him to take Stefan back to the cabin.

Elena was walking quietly by Chris side, and was almost in tears because of her anxiety. ''I hope he's okay...'', she mumbled and tried to find any sign of him as they walked. Then she heard the whistle and turned her head straight to where she knew the sound was coming from. ''There!'', she exclamed and rushed into that direction.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:37 am

"My hero," Stefan mumbled playfully, trying to ignore the pain his ankle and head were putting him in. Hearing the whistle, Stefan winced, the sharp sound not helping his head.

Rose nodded, starting off in that direction. When the whistle was blown, she was already walking up to the two boys. She made a face, wincing herself as she saw the angle his ankle was bent in. "Here... I can help with that one," She said quietly and knelt beside him. "This may hurt, Stefan..." she warned. She placed her hands onto his ankle and took a deep breath. Stefan eyed her skeptically, but before he could ask what she was doing, Rose had snapped the bone back into the right position. The string of profanities that left Stefan's mouth were muffled quickly by Ian's chest as the boy curled in towards Ian.

Rose winced, but kept her focus and closed her eyes, her hands resting on the skin as her palms lightly glowed golden. Stefan panted, the pain slowly easing before he couldn't feel any of it. "There... It's not fixed, but you're not in pain, right?" Rose asked, standing back up. She quickly lost her balance, though, not having realized how much energy it actually took to take away someone else's pain. "Agh.." she groaned, holding her head.

"Don't you get hurt, too, Rosie," Christian murmured as he and Elena made it there. "Here... Let me carry him. You're not strong enough," Chris said simply towards Ian.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:21 pm