Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Welcome Home (tags: Dimitri)

Aurora*
    Aurora*

Antal inlägg : 985
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-10

Welcome Home (tags: Dimitri) Empty Welcome Home (tags: Dimitri)

Post  Aurora* Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:17 am

Aurora had set up a dinner that night as she was anticipating Dimitri's arrival. He had been gone for over three weeks and he was expected to come home that night so Aurora and Maggie had worked together to make some of his favorite dishes and Aurora was nervously in the living room. After so many weeks apart, she wondered if perhaps Dimitri had forgotten about her while he was gone and that made her grimace a little. She rubbed her forehead and tried to at least look calm, of course Dimitri would see right through her.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Welcome Home (tags: Dimitri) Empty Re: Welcome Home (tags: Dimitri)

Post  Dimitri Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:24 am

Dimitir ha dbeen away on buissnes again, as always. But aside from last time, which ahd ened up with im gettign stuck aforu months logner without any progress, this time had been more of a.... success one could say. He hand't even meant to find out this little piece of information, but he did. And oh was he glad he had.
    He enterd his mansion with his big typial grin that all fo hsi servants knew all to well what it meant. Trouble.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:26 am

Aurora could hear the commotion before she saw him and looked up when he entered the Living Room. She took in the smile that he was wearing and studied him thoughtfully, "Welcome back stranger." She said lightly as she have him a hesitant smile.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:30 am

Maggie, who ahd been the first one to greet him peeked out inside the room after him, frownign in worry as if trying to warn Aurora. Dimitri just smiled at the blonde and threw his cout of, which a servant was there to catch, and wordlessy gave the woman a deep kiss.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:32 am

Aurora had briefly caught Maggie's warning look seconds before she was kissing Dimitri. She slid her hands up and wrapped them around his neck as she kissed him back.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:34 am

Maggie bit her lip at the scene, lokkign down and left the room. Miss aurora would surely be able to handle things anyway...

As he pulled back from the kiss, Dimitri suddenly lfuted her up bride style and twirled them around playfully, laughing delightied. "I think i'll be keeping you around for a while longer!"
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:36 am

Aurora was not expecting him to lift her up bridal style and let out a surprised laugh. "Really? And what changed your mind?" She asked as she stared up at him.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:44 am

He put her back down on the floor, serving himself some wine. "Really, i never expected to find this out... Man, those Korso twins jsut love to re-produce don't they?" he laguhed to himelf, handign ehr a glass as well.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:48 am

She blinked at him, "Come again?" She asked quietly as she took the wine glass from him with shaking fingers.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:52 am

He looked bakc at her, his smirk growing more amused and excited. "Of course you wouldn't know, that guy hates kids after all. You must've been lucky, for someone to take you in like you wree there own. Not many abandonded kids get that lucky."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:53 am

She took a long gulp of the wine, having a feeling she would need it and stared at him. "W..wait, Korso? What are you saying?" She demanded in a loud voice as the grip on her glass tightened.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:59 am

He put donw his glass and placed his hands oner ehr shoulder, making ehr stare right back into his eyes. "I'm saying that your name isn't Aurora Lannister, but Aurora Korso."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:05 am

Aurora finished the rest of her wine before she set it on the tabletop, "That's cute really, you're saying I'm the daughter of a well known drug overlord/hitman/slave trader, am I missing anything?" She demanded as she pulled away from him.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:08 am

"Amazing isn't it?" he laughed excitedly, not minding her reaction at all. "I knew they both had sons, and well now one of them's got newborn twins as well, but this..!" he reambled on, smile never faiding as he wlaked arond the room, once again stopping infront of Aurora. "Jospeh Korso's daughter.... Haha! This is just... Brilliant!"
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:11 am

Aurora gave him a frozen look before moving past him, "Well I'm glad you're amused." She said flatly and headed towards the door, "However I've got work and I can't miss again, the queen herself is getting suspicious enough as it is." She said quietly.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:14 am

"So what? The queen never gives otu punishmet anyway, you coudl get away woth anything, especially with me around," he chuckled and walked after her, grabign her wrist and twireld her around to face him. "And besides, now that i got my ahnds on this information, it won't take long until someone else does," he smirked darkly as he leaned closer to her face. "And when that's out, the palace is the last place you would want to be."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:20 am

She frowned, "Are you blackmailing me Dimitri?" She asked quietly and then pulled away again, "Besides for all I know you're just making up shit and trying to find a reason to keep me with you when I already told you I cared about you! Is that not enough for you?" She demanded and then turned to go again.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:23 am

"Of course that wans't enough. Nothing is ever enough for me!" he grinned and grabbe dher again, this time not letting her go. "Call ti blackmail ro whatever, i'm still keeping you to myself~"
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:25 am

She pulled away again and glared at him, "Are you? I don't know what made you dig into my past but the past is the past and you should have it left it there!" She spat before she turned on her heel and left the room.
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Post  Jim Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:29 am

Dimitri snickerd to himself as he wacthed her leave the room, and easily caught up to her again, but didn't bother grabbing ehr this time. She wouldn't be to leave this mansion anyway.
    "It's not the past i'm tlaking about my dear," he grinned like a little boy. "You shoudl in fact eb mroe worried about the present. Wether you bleive this or not, the people will. And what would you do then?~"
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:31 am

"Kil myself." She said flatly but honestly, "Then where would your little play toy be?" She asked darkly before yanking her hand free and running towards the doors.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:34 am

She wouldn't get out. all the doors and windows were locked, with servants blocking her way behind every corner. So Dimitri didn't worry about her leaving. However, her lastw ords made his smile turn into a dark scowl. "Play toy?" he repated, sounding amsued rigt behind her. "Well, my dear, what else did you expect to be, when you offerd yoruslef to me?"

((aaaaaaaand shit went downhill x'D))
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Post  Eric Storm Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:37 am

[OMG!!!AURORAKNOWS! I'm assuming Marina is at the court, and Damon is with Belle... Unless you'll need any help, I'll be back at my lurking corner! X'3]
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:38 am

She tried opening the front door and cursed as she kicked it and then her eyes narrowed at his words. To say she calmly approached him was an understatement and she cooly met his gaze before she slapped him hard. "A mistake I won't make again." She said softly.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:42 am

((YAY SHE SLAPPED HIM 8D and lol, well, i'll let you knwo when help is needed Cami<333 8D))

Dimitri didn't even blink as she slapped him, just stared blankly at the wall he was currently facing, before slowly looking back at her. He smirked.
    "You already did twice, a third time wouldn't surprise me."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:03 am