Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Little Red Thorns (tags: Dimitri and Aurora)

Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Antal inlägg : 278
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Little Red Thorns (tags: Dimitri and Aurora) Empty Little Red Thorns (tags: Dimitri and Aurora)

Post  Joseph Korso Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:51 am

(haha feeling funny tagging me XD)
    Joseph wasn't the type of guy who let just anyone walk all over him, besides he was determined not to be stuck in this contract. He had figured out who had stayed in the Mansion and after learning which one was closest to Dimitri he made his way to her room. He watched her lie down on the bed, she looked pissed and Joseph couldn't help but admire Dimitri's taste in women. With a smirk swiftly growing on his face, he soundlessly entered the room, he had picked the lock earlier and now his hard work was going to pay off. The girl didn't even see it coming, she let out a strangled cry as he grabbed her and then stuffed a gag into her mouth. Her eyes went wide when she saw him and then she started fighting him but Joseph easily held her down to the bed. His hands quickly making short work of her dress, her eyes went wide when she saw what he was doing and she fought him even harder. He released one hand to punch her in the face as he slid his hand down her body. Once the dress was torn and on the ground he tightened his hold on her and then wrapped his hand tightly around her neck while she fought him. Tears were falling down her face as his hand touched her and then he moved his free hand down to his pants...
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Little Red Thorns (tags: Dimitri and Aurora) Empty Re: Little Red Thorns (tags: Dimitri and Aurora)

Post  Dimitri Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:05 am

((wuaaaaaaaaaaaaaah nuuuuuuuuuuuu HANDS OFF DIMI'S BLONDE!!!))

Dimitri sighend, once agai failing to get rid fo the guilty feeling. It kept him from concentratign on his boring paper work.
    Screw it, Fa would survie withotu these documentsa few days. He couldn't even enjoy the nice food Maggie and Aurora had repared for him.
    Sighing again as the blonde returned to mind he stood up from his desk and wlaked outside his room. It wa slate, so Aurora woudl surely eb asleep by now and...
    He made up his mind and walked to his guests room, determinded to not let his excicted fanboy side take over again like it did earlier that day. Of course she'd be uspeat to know she realted to those two pshysopaths. Althoguh, in his mind, that wa sjust awesome. The again, Dimitir wans't exactly normal compared to the rest.

Stopping outside her room, his hand froze in midair as he heard straggnled noises inside the room, and without hesitaiton pushed opend the door, ontly freeze again in horror to what he saw.
    He knew what kidn of man this guy was, he knew all about that, but sitll, how could he forget abotu this little detail? This was exactly why he had only wnated Micheal.
    And this just mad ehim realize, Jospeh ahd no idea who exactly he was about to rape. But, even if he knew, would he even care?
    "Korso," he said in a strangled voice, trying not to sound scared, worried. "Get off of her."

Aurora*
    Aurora*

Antal inlägg : 985
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-10

Little Red Thorns (tags: Dimitri and Aurora) Empty Re: Little Red Thorns (tags: Dimitri and Aurora)

Post  Aurora* Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:14 am

Joseph smirked when he heard that voice that contained a tremor if worry and his hand tigtened on the blonde beneath him. "Or what? You know, you are really banging one hot girl Dimitri. Makes me wonder what would happen if I just had my fun with her. But then if you really cared, you would be letting her have her own freedom. You remind me of my dad...always wanting what you can't have. I hated my dad, and I killed him...I might just kill your fuck just for the fun of it. Or have my dirty way with her and make you watch." He said and squeezed the blonde's neck hard enought to make her cry out. His other hand moved and slid in between her thighs to touch her private spot.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:36 am

Dimitri kept his expression as calm as he could, although he knew that Jospeh could read him no matter kind of expression he had. He began to panic as he saw where Jospeh's hands were going to and forced hismelf to stay collceted.
    "If you did, you would end up sick to your stomach afterwards," he spoke up, darign a few steps closer to the bed. "I'll ask you again to get off of her... before someone else gets hurt."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:39 am

Joseph's eyes narrowed at that implication before he gave Aurora one last squeeze and then got off of her. "Happy?" He asked, his smirk growing as he heard the blonde desperately try to cover herself. "Oh, you might want to take what I said into consideration." He said easily.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:43 am

Dimitri sighned out in realief, even if they were far from being safe either of them right now.
    He stared back at Korso, his eyes going blank at the man's words. "Do I know? Well, no wonder you're so pissed off at me, with Mikcey invled and all," he couldn't contain the small smirk forming on his lips. "But at least I'm raping my own kids, am I Korso?"
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:49 am

His eyes narrowed and he darted a look back at the blonde before a laugh left his lips. "And so that's why you keep her around. I would never have guessed....she is a lot like her mother though, nice and hot. You are the one with problems though..keeping her locked up for your own enjoyment. A nice little sex toy for you, well I guess she is a disappointment like her brother." He stated with a snort.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:53 am

Dimitri didn't react to any of the insults thrown at him. Honestlu, he couldn't acre less what anyoen really thougth of him. Even if it was true. And hearing this from Jospeh, well, that wa sjust funny to him. Like he was one to talk.
    "Dissapointmet? yeah, i guess that's what you and Micheal would call them, never having the right kind of love your parents. So, what would you know about being a real dissapointment?"

((oh...my god... my brain, it's staring to think up ideas.... O.o))
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:56 am

(Pm me my dear Very Happy)
    Joseph just laughed, "You've got balls kid." He said with a smirk as he studied him and then he brushed past him, "However you need to work on hiding that fear better." He said darkly before continuing on his way.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:00 am

Dimitri let out a breath he ha dno idea he was hlding as Jospeh brushed past him. Him? Fear? Last time he met thw two he could've die, and had doen nothing but laugh at their faces. So, why had he been so scarred this time?
    He hurried over to Aurora's side, gently craddlign ehr in his arms, whisepring 'I'm sorry' over and over again.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:03 am

Aurora shrank back when Dimitri had run to her and only dimly registered what it was he was saying to her. Silent tears fell and she clung to him shaking, "Why would he do that?" She asked her voice shaking as she clung to him.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:06 am

He held tighter as she clung to him, pressing his afec into her soft hair while trying to calm down his emotions as well. She's alright, he had arrived in time... she's ok...
    "...that's just what he does..."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:12 am

A little sob escaped her lips, "H...he raped my mom...I I should have fought harder." She whimpered with tears falling down her face as
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:14 am

"You tried your best," he whisperd tenderly, kissing her forhead. "It's alright now, everything's ok... I'm so sorry Aurora..."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:18 am

"I'm just grateful you came when you did." She said in a sob as she buried her head into his shoulder.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:23 am

Me too, he thought to himself as he hugged her tighter. Finally he felt himself calm down, go abck to his usual calm self. He couldn't remember the last time eh ahd been so scared. Oh wait... yes he did in fact remember, but he ahd blocked those memories out.
    "Did her hurt you anywhaere else?2 he asked concerd, looking at ehr neck.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:28 am

Aurora sighed, "He punched me in the face and I have a feeling my wrists are going to be bruised." She said after all one hand had gripped them when she had first stared struggling.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:31 am

He gently took hold of ehr hand to look at her wrist. Yepp, defentily goign to be brusied, so was her cheek. Well nothign too bad. it would heal fast with a little help.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:36 am

She bit her bottom lip as she studied him, "Thank you." She whispered her voice wobbling just a bit.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:38 am

His expression turned painfull at ehr words and let go of her hands, looking down. "Don't thnak me... As he said, i'm no betetr thna him really," he said with a small smile. "I'm sorry Aurora, for keeping you here against your will."

((gtg now!! love ya<33333333))
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:41 am

She studied him thoughtfully, "Can I ask you something?" She asked, her voice sounding slightly hoarse.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:41 am

He keept his gaze ,lowered at her question and nodded. "Ask away."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:27 am

"Why? Why did Korso choose me to be the poor woman he raped? And please don't feed me that bullshit, just tell me the truth, please. I deserve to know that much and you czn't argue that." She whispered.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:17 am

He sighend again, this time sounding more tired and irritated than just sorry. She was right though, she deserved to know at least something.
    "I made him and his brother into working tools for me," he said simply, not sounding regrettful at all. "And of course, the big brother didn't like that. The thing is, I didn't even want him in the first place, just the cakm one. Turns out he didn't like that very much either so he offerd himself up as well."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:22 am

She pulled back to stare at him incredulous, "What were you thinking?! Eventually they are going to try doing something again, you know them. And I have a feeling things won't always work out so well in our favor next time." She pointed out before she rested her head on his chest. "Just promise me that you'll be careful." She whispered.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:52 pm