Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Welcome Home (tags: Dimitri)

Aurora*
    Aurora*

Antal inlägg : 985
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-10

Welcome Home (tags: Dimitri) - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome Home (tags: Dimitri)

Post  Aurora* Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:48 am

She studied him, "You don't see the damage you cause when it comes to relationships. All you see is yourself...I deserve someone better...someone who will treat me better. And no matter how hard you try, I'll never let you in." She said quietly.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Post  Dimitri Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:54 am

((ooooooooh burn! x'D))

Dimitri snorted, not lookig so every amsued anymore. "You already have though," he spat, eyes growing darker for a second before turning... sadder? Dissapointed?
    He then chuckled dryly and wlake dpast her. "I knew it," he mumbled to hismelf. "Just anouther empty lie. Those words never eant anything at all."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:59 am

She rolled her eyes, "Oh you are not taking the blame out on me! When I said I loved you, I meant it...but this? Having to lie and do blackmail? That's not trust....and the only way I am ever going to change my mind is when you start to realize you don't get everything you want. This time you're going to earn it." She said simply. "And don't think I'll change my mind, because for once I think someone needs to act like the mature one." She said.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:06 am

He rasied an eyebrow and looked bacl at her. "Blackmail?" he repated afetr her, looking to eb in thought before his usual smirk broke out again. "Oooooh, so that's what your so amd about? Well, honestly i wasn't even thinking of suignt hat as blackmail," he confessed. "Never crossed my mind until you mentioned it really. I was just in a fanboy mode, and well, I got so excited!" he said boyishly.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:18 am

She stared at him, "Really? And you're absolutely sure that this won't be leaked to the public?" She asked slowly.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:57 am

He shrugged. "That isn't really up to me alone my dear," he smirked. "I may have foudn this out, but jsut beacuse of that, it won't be logn until soemoen else does. I'm nt the only one in this town who knows how to egt their hands on this sort of things," he explained. "I won't tell anyone, but others will."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:59 am

She looked down, "People will want my head Dimitri, sins of the father and all that." She muttered as she rubbed her arm. That meant she wouldn't be able to see Phillip anymore...or anyone else really.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:03 am

"I know," he stated flatly, walking over her once more. He could always try and hide the information, but at this point ti wouldn't really eb worth trying. But then again, he coudl always fidn the peopel who knew, and egt rid of them. he did that all the time. But this was exciting, fun, he ahd enetrd a dangerous zone and he enjoyd it. And besides that, he did like the thoguth fo aurora not being able to leave.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:06 am

(he's keeping her prisoner anyway XDD)
    Aurora bit her bottom lip and watched him, "I can't hide here forever, one day I will be caught and then it won't only be me in trouble Dimitri. You know that, so why bother?" She asked quietly as she studied him.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:12 am

((well duh Twisted Evil muahahahah xD he wants his blodne to himself o3o))

"I enjoy danger," he pointed out calmly, studying her closely. "And besides, there's little anyoen can do to me with this position that I have. So I wouldn't worry about me. You however," he continued as his vocie got lower, fingers brushing her cheek. "You're the one in a tight spot here. But you'd be safe, with me."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:17 am

She looked up at him, silently enjoying his finger on her cheek. "Until someone eventually finds out and even with all your power at the Council Dimitri, we both know what happens to me." She said quietly. She knew her death would be very painful, due to all of the crimes her father had committed. A possible burning at the stake, a death usually reserved only for those condemned of witchcraft.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:29 am

He chuckled. "You're wau to naive Aurora," he said warmly. "Yes, peaople may hate you for being the daughter of one fot he most dangerous man alive, but neither the council or the royals can do anything to you. You ahven't done anything as far as anyone know, it goeas against the law for us to arrest you. So, it's more the peopel in Nirethia you need to worry about."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:32 am

She nodded, "That is what I'm afraid of...I've seen how they can get Dimitri. Hell pretty much everyone in this city wants revenge on one of the Korso's in some form or another, even you can't deny that!" She snapped as she ran a hand through her hair.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:35 am

He just smiled, obviously already knowing all that. "Well, you wouldn't b the first hated offsrping of them. Why not ask your family members of advise?" he suggested brightly.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:41 am

Aurora scoffed, "And get killed in the process, no thank you. I'd rather keep my head and all of my body parts intact." She said.
    (get on mibbit woman XDD)
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:51 am

He laughed at her. "Oh trust me, they won't. In fact, you've already emt one of them, and look! Not even a scratch on your delicate skin. Even I was surpsied when I ran itno you two at the market."
    '
    ((I'm on there xD))
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:56 am

"I don't think I even know what you're-" She broke off and stared at him with wide eyes. "Eric?! T..that's not possible." She whispered but she had a feeling that he was right.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:58 am

His smile fell a little, and softly carressed her cheek. "Well... you've also met your cousin... if yuu remember that boy with the cloak."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:06 am

Her brow furrowed, "The one who seems to think you're after him?" She asked with a quirked eyebrow as she studied him.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:08 am

Again, his bright smile was back in place at the mention of the young Hawkins kid. "Yupp."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:12 am

She sighed, "I have a feeling I'm going to regret asking this but are you?" She asked as she studied him.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:15 am

He titled his head slightly, lookign at ehr with hsi boyish expression. "Maybe. But since you're more intresting than him, i might dropp it."
    No, he certainly wouldn't. Hawkins could be of much good use to him.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:18 am

She studied him thoughtfully, "You're a bad liar, since he's related to the Korso's why would you stop looking into him?" She asked and then sighed, "Is that why you're interested in me now?" She asked.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:21 am

He laughed, holding up his ahnds in a surrender mode. "'Kay fine, you got me. But no, that's not the reason I... want you to stay," his voice softened. "...Guess it' jsuta plus that you happend to be related to them."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:26 am

Aurora nodded slowly, "Right, so then what is the real reason Dimtri?" She asked quietly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 4:21 pm