Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Scars That Will Never Heal (tags: Dimitri)

Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Antal inlägg : 839
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Scars That Will Never Heal (tags: Dimitri) Empty Scars That Will Never Heal (tags: Dimitri)

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:12 am

(Hehehehe x3)
    Jane slowly had made her way home after talking to Cale, her body was slightly sore but she didn't focus on it. When she reached her room she studied her reflection in the mirror with considerable horror, her hair had some leaves in it and her neck was dotted with small red bite marks. The worst feature however was the handprint on her face, it was still there and it had darkened into a bruise. She winced, with her condition the bruise would take longer to heal and it certainly wouldn't be gone by tommorow. She turned away from the mirror and decided to take a bath before she went to bed.
    --
    The next day Jane spent a much longer time in her room as she tried her best to cover the marks on her neck...she didn't want Dimitri to think of her as a some...slut. She looked at the bruise on her face and sighed, no matter what she tried the bruise stayed there. She bit her bottom lip and headed out of her room and down towards the dining room...maybe she would get lucky and Dimitri wouldn't notice.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252

Scars That Will Never Heal (tags: Dimitri) Empty Re: Scars That Will Never Heal (tags: Dimitri)

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:24 am

"Master Dimitri, dinner is finished."
    The servant girl waited at the door, calmly looking inside the dark room of the the young council member's room. It ahd been one of those nights the day before again, when he didn't sleep and spend the whole day after in bed. The servants always tried to make someone else go in there place when it came to wake him. His temper was never soemthing to underastimate.
    She sighend when all the response she got was a tried and irriated groan from her master, catching the low muttering of 'fuck off' whe he turne din the bed. He had been so tired he hand't even botherd gotten out of his cloths.
    "Your sister is downstairs, i think she could need some company right now," she said calmy while stepping sinde the room, opening the curtains and reciving anouther handfull of curses, which she ignorned.
    "She reminds me of the first time you staretd to live here..."
    This time she didn't get a response, and only wachted him crawl out of bed and down to the dinning room.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Scars That Will Never Heal (tags: Dimitri) Empty Re: Scars That Will Never Heal (tags: Dimitri)

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:28 am

Jane kept her head lowered as she fiddled with her hands in her lap as she waited for breakfast to be served, she couldn't help flinching everytime a man got too close to her. She tugged on a curly strand of her hair which she had let loose to try and hide the marks on her neck.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:33 am

"Looks like we both have some sleep to catch up too," Dimitri smield tiredly as he took a seat on the othes side of the table, trying to stay awake as soon as he sat down. However, he still stuide dher closely as the servants started to serve the food, and it didn't take a egnious to tell something had happend. Her cheek was bruised.
    His face stayed emotionless, as if he didn't crae anyway. Wich really, he shouldn't.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:38 am

Jane had flinched when she heard his voice and slowly looked up at him, he seemed tired. "Have you not slept yet?" She asked with concern as she studied him. He certainly looked dead tired and Jane felt terrible...what if he was too tired to do much later on?
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:40 am

He slurped on his tee, sending all the servants away with a wave of his hand.
    Ignoring her herquestion, he placed the cup bakc on the table locked his eyes with hers. "So, mind telling me what happend?"
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:43 am

Jane looked down, "I...I..I'm not sure what you're talking about." She said quietly as she took a sip of her own tea.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:46 am

"Don't play dumb Jane, I'm seriously not in the mood for that shit right now," he mutterd, voice suddenly a whole lote darker and cold, so much unlike him the people would say who only knew his "sweet and kind" side.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:53 am

Jane flinched and looked down as she heard that change of tone, "I...I'm sorry Dimitri." She said quietly as tears fell. She looked down and fiddled with her hands, "I...I..I was at the Masquerade a...and a guy I had met...he..he convinced me...t..to leave. I was being stupid...once we..we were far enough away..he..he started kissing me...and then when he..he started...u..unbuttoning my dress I asked him to stop...he..he didn't. H..he overpowered me..I..don't know why....but he..he stopped...a..and then he asked me to leave." She said sofly.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:59 am

If possible, hearing this only mae him look more irritated and tired thna eh already was. Sighing, he rubbed the side of his head and leand back in his chair.
    This girl... why is she so god damn trusting and naive?
    "You should really start using yout brain more," he mutterd. "Honestly, just blindly following a guy you barely even know? It was obvious what he had in mind."
    He lifted his gaze up from the table and back to her. Was he... angry at whoever it was who did this?
    Wordlessly ehs tood up and walked aroudn the table until he stod right infront of her. "Show me your neck," he orderd.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:14 am

She couldn't help it...she cowered when he stood too close too her. Shaking she brushed her hair back showing her neck to Dimitri, she knew he would see the bite marks and that made her feel even more ashamed...would he see her as a harlot?
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:18 am

"...for your sake, i hope this little 'experience' has taught you something," he snorted and looked away. He ahd regretted his actions a little when she cowered from him. But that ahd been his intetion... right? He was not gonna comfort her... beacuse he didn't care. That's what eh was trying to keep telling himself.
    He didn't like seeign those sort of bruises on her... he knew how disgusting that felt. All to well. Jane of all people didn't desevre this...
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:24 am

Jane looked down as she twisted her hands in her lap, "I'm...I'm sorry Dimitri...y..you're right." She said and looked down as tears fell.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:30 am

He felt that guilt crawl back when he noticed the tears falling from her face. ...the hell? That's the second time he felt that... beacuse of her...
    Narroing his eyes he turned away his gaze and was about to walk to his seat like nothing. Then the servant girl who ahd woken him before was sudddenly at Jane's side, gently wiping away the tears with a napkin. "It's alright now miss Porter," she said softly.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:36 am

Jane sighed and gave the servant woman a shaky smile, "Thank you." She whispered quietly and then ducked her had shyly.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:43 am

She gave Jane a soft smile before standing back up straight and moved to pikc up some of the things from the table.
    Righ after she walked passed Dimitri a loud smack was heard thouug out the dinning hal, right after followed by a loud crash when she dropped the plates.
    "Learn to stay out of things that doesn't concern you," teh man said lowly, looking down on ehr as she simply crpuched down to pick up the sharp pieces.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:50 am

Jane frowned and got up before she moved to help the woman pick up the broken dishes, she didn't say a word to Dimitri. After they were done she helped the woman stand up and then glanced over at Dimitri with a sad look. "She was just trying to help." She said quietly.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:54 am

The smiled at Jane and shaked her head softly. "No miss Porter, master Dimitri is right. I have to know my place," she said simply, as if not minding being looked down on. With a light bow she left the room.
    Dimitri snorted and sat back down in his chair. "You clearly don't belong here, if you don't even known where the servants place is," eh sighend and drank more of his te.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:57 am

Jane sighed and glanced over at him, " I guess you're right." She said softly before she turned to go.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:59 am

"...what's his name?" eh asked bluntly, puttign the dow the cup again. "And what did he look like?"
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:02 am

Jane glanced back at him, "Why would you want to know if you don't think I belong?" She asked and turned to go again.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:04 am

"Don't turn your back on me when I'm still talking to you," he orderd and stood back up. "I asked you a question, and expect an answear."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:05 am

Jane turned to look at him, "Why do you care anyway? Answer me that first." She said seriously as she studied him.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:08 am

His eyes darkned. Who did she think she was? Oh right... his younger sister...
    "Beacuse that's my job. We have enough of rapist running arund here already. So inste ad of wating more my time, just answear the damn question sister dearest."
    That was of course only a small reason for why he cared. His job.. ha, he did that whenever he felt like it.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:18 am

Jane looked down, "Right your job." She muttered and then rubbed her forehead wincing as she accidently pressed against the bruise. "His name is Cale and he's blonde, has blue eyes and he's slightly taller then you." She said quietly and turned to go again.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:33 pm