Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Visit From Dad (AU fic with Michael)

Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Antal inlägg : 736
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Visit From Dad (AU fic with Michael) - Page 5 Empty Re: Visit From Dad (AU fic with Michael)

Post  Michael Korso Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:21 pm

"I'm fine. Just a headache," he mutterd and forced himself up to his feet. He stood still for a few seconds. It's all better already. Maybe it really was just fatigue-
    He suddnely coughed and coverd his mouth. When he pulled his hand back, he noticed the familiar red colour now spread across his hand.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Visit From Dad (AU fic with Michael) - Page 5 Empty Re: Visit From Dad (AU fic with Michael)

Post  Odette Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:34 pm

Odette frowned when she saw him cough up blood and bit her lip before she hurried forward, "You are not fine." She whispered quietly and gently pushed him back onto the bed. "Now where does it hurt?" She asked softly as she headed to the sink and got a hand towel wet which she used to wipe the blood from off his hand and his mouth gently. She could feel the start of tears prick the corners of her eyes...it killed her to see him like this.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:55 am

"It doesn't hurt," he assured her and grunted when he was pushed back onto the bed. Really, this was asn't as bad as it usually was...
    Taking notice of the tears that threatend to fall from her eyes, he gently cupped her cheek. "Hey, I said it's fine," he said more gently.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:06 am

(*flails* x3)
    Odette just stared up at him feeling out of her depth, "I know....I...just I hate seeing you like this." She whispered quietly as she moved to sit next to him. Her hand still held his, "Would you tell me if it got worse?" She asked as she turned to face him.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:13 am

((who knew writing mikey being all kind (somewhat) could be this fun? x'D))

Telling her wouldn't make things any better, and she'd porably just end up blaiming herslef for whatever reason...
    "Hm," he gave her a nod. "...where's Alice?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:19 am

Odette sighed and looked back in the direction of the kitchen, "She's helping me make breakfast....are you feeling well enough to eat?" She asked gently.
    (Odette's motherly side x3)
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:23 am

He rolled his eyes. "Of course I am. I told you it wasn't that abd," he assured her again and pushed himself off the bed. "I haven't really eaten something for days now, I should be hungry."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:26 am

Odette started to smile at a return of his gruffness, "Good because Alice is making the best omelette you have ever tasted." She said with a warm laugh as she led the way into the kitchen, "Hey mom, dad is there anything you'd like in particular?" asked Alice.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:29 am

"No," he mutterd as he enterd the kitchend and slumped down on a chair. "Anything'a fine," he sighend and massaged his temples.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:47 am

Odette bit her lip and then went about helping her daughter make them all breakfast. She could tell Alice was overly curious about her father's behaviour but she didn't say anything. Once everything had been made Odette started to set the table quickly and efficently while her daughter started putting the omlette's on a large platter. Once the pancakes, omlette's and the slices of bacon had been set down Odette also got a smwll bowl full of fresh strawberries down on the table along with glasses. After filling all of their glasses with ice cold water Odette sat down along with Alice. "Alice thank you for helping me." She said gently and Alice shrugged filling up her plate.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:54 am

((*squeels* this so sweet ;3; ))

Micheal really felt so out of place sitting here, in this peaceful and quiet home, with these two. He really wasn't used to this sort of company, or the warm and sweet smiles from the two women at his side. So he did what he always did best, and stayed quiet with emotionless expression of his as he started to serve hmself.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:08 am

(me too x3)
    Odette could tell Michael felt out of place and without really thinking much of it leaned over to gently squeeze his hand. She didn't say anything and after her initial earlier comment to Alice nothing was said. It was a quiet meal but a comfortable one, after everyone had finished eating Odette started clearing up the meal.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:15 am

((akdhahgfda i don't know what more to write... something should happen? x'D))

Micheal couldn't but think of Joseph while he watched Odette clean up. It almost amde him smile at thought of how disgusted the older twin would be if he saw this or would be sitting here in like Mike.
    His head felt better, but he still massaged his temples from time to time. "Have you trained on your own while I been gone?" he asked Alice tiredly.

Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:20 am

(o-o that creepo guy who was eyeing Odette and Alice could show up? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil )
    Alice perked up, "Oh yeah I train everyday, in the morning and at night and mom has been perfecting my technique with knife throwing...I still throw it too wide sometimes." She admitted as she made a face. Her mom made it look effortless but then she had been doing it much longer.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:26 am

((lol creepo guy x'D alirghty 8D ))

"That's good. You're better than Odette was in your age,"he sated while serving himself a glass of water. "what do you do beside that reading though? Don't you have any oher interests?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:40 am

Alice shook her head, she doubted that was true she smiled and glanced over at her mom who gave her a sheepish look. "Wait...really mom...but you're like the best...next to dad anyway." She said and giggled at her mother's expression. Someone started knocking on the door and Odette frowned before she went to open it. Alice bit her lip and glanced over at her dad. "You know that guy I was telling you about earlier...that's him. Mom feels like she owes him cause he got her out of a tight spot a few months ago....and ever since he's been coming by to visit us." She said as she made a face. "He's been getting a lot more....creepy though." She admitted softly.
    --
    Odette opened the door and inwardly winced, "Ahh Odette...you look as beautiful as ever." Alex said with that...look that Odette hated. "Look Alex, I'm really busy today...can this wait?" She asked and started to shut the door. He stopped the door from shutting the door, "Now is that how you repay someone who saved your life?" He asked with a smirk. Odette glared, "I think I've done my part Alex now as I said earlier...I'm busy and I don't feel like wiping blood off my porch." She said flatly.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:52 am

Micheal kept his face expresionless as Alice told him about the man and placed the glass back down on the table. "Some things never changes huh?" he sighend to himself. "Promise me to never end up as nice like your mother, you don't need to repay everyone who's nice to you," he mutterd to his daughter as he stood up.

Worldlessy he left the kitchen and walked up to stand right ebhind Odette, enoguh for the other man to see him.
    "Unless there's something wrong with your hearing, i suggest you leave now before I have to reapet what she just said," he said emotionless.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:59 am

Alice smiled as she watched her dad leave and wished she could watch the exchange.
    --
    Odette wasn't all that surprised to hear Michael come up next to her and in his own way support her. Alex glared at Michael and snorted, "And who the hell are you?" He asked with a smirk. Odette couldn't stop the little smile on her face, "I'm surprised someone like you doesn't know who he is, but that's not important...leave." She snapped and held her knife to his throat.
    (o-o what exactly is the relationship with Mikey/Odie are they married, single..?)
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:07 am

((o3o knowing Mikey, I don't think they're married.... x'D ))

Guy sure is slow, Mike thought annoyed when he still didn't turn aroudn and leave, even with the knife at his throut. He was to tired for this kind of shit now.
    Sighning, He grabbed Odette's arm and made her lower the knife andgently pushed her full back inside the house. Before anyone realised what ahd happend, he punched Alex eight in the face, earnign a loud crack as his nose broke and fell back on the ground. "Have a nice day," he said bordely and closed the door.

((he dosen't have to leave yet >8D ))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:16 am

(true that XDD)
    Alice couldn't stop the crow of laughter as she managed to catch a sneak peak of what had happened. "Nice hit dad." She said with a little smile, she had a feeling Alex wouldn't be coming around again.
    --
    Odette was shaking her head but she was smiling, "I would have handled it." She said in a light protesting manner but she wasn't really upset.
    (oh geez....why do I want Mikey to just kiss her and be like, "You're an idiot." XDD)
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:22 am

((YOU ALWAYS WANT MIKEY TO DO THAT<3333))

Mcheal just grunted, looking annoyed wiht the whole situtation, He gave Odette a disbeliving look. "Yeah, of course you could," he snorted. "Just like all those other countless time I had to step in and save you."
    He suddenly ebnt down and kissed her deeply, and then just as fast pulled away. "Yo're such an idiot girly," he smirked and walked past her. "And you, you're comming with me," he siad to Alice as he passed her.

((THERE! x'3 *hides*))

Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:30 am

(heck yeeeah although he should kiss her once without my gentle prodding XDD)
    Alice's smile widened when her dad kissed her mom and she could tell her mom was just as pleased. She perked up when her dad told her to come with him, "Bye mom." She said brightly and followed after him.
    --
    Odette pressed a shaky hand against her lips...she had forgotten just how good of a kisser he was. She almost wished she had had the sense to pull him back towards her.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:35 am

((sowwie....x'3))

"Get you're stuff, we're gonna train," he said blankly. "And then i'm taking you to town."
    Better get sued to big crowds if she'll gonna start hang out wiht other people.

((and now i don't know anymore 8'D))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:46 am

Alice frowned but did as instructed, "Um ok." She said with a shrug and went to get her stuff.
    --
    Odette watched them leave and turned to start cleaning up, she never saw the door start to open. Odette put anfew dishes away and was unprepared for the piece of tight metal wire that slipped around her neck and then savagely pulled. Odette let out a strangled gasp and her hands flew to try and get the thing off her neck. A few choking sounds escaped her as she clawed at the wire around her neck, she was swiftly losing consciousness and already it was getting hard to even think.
    (muahahahaha I'm evil Twisted Evil and yes its Alex...the slimy bastard)
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:54 am

(*flails* D8 )

"Go on ahead, I need to get my own knife," Micheal mumbled when eh realised he forgot his own. He really was getting old.
    Once he stepped inside again, he came to an ahlt as he thought he heard something. Choking noises.

Without anyone noticing, a strong hand warpped around Alex's neck from behind him, with ease lifting him up from the ground when he let go of Odette before violently throwing him down on the floor.
    "This is what happens when I'm to nice," he growled and pressed his foot down on the man's face.

((uh... is this ok? >.< ))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:13 pm