Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Visit From Dad (AU fic with Michael)

Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Antal inlägg : 736
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Visit From Dad (AU fic with Michael) - Page 3 Empty Re: Visit From Dad (AU fic with Michael)

Post  Michael Korso Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:47 am

((ohgosh so sorry for the slow reply, the net just died... two times!! Dx and wouldn't let me post ;_; ))

"She should just kill him, it's be so much easier," Micheal said flatly. Really, what did Odette expect? Eevrything comes along with this job. At least she was capable of handling herself now, and didn't need someone to busrt in and saver her all the time. She could even scared ehr own dauther at some point.
    "I'll be taking her bed then."
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Visit From Dad (AU fic with Michael) - Page 3 Empty Re: Visit From Dad (AU fic with Michael)

Post  Odette Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:51 am

Alice smiled, "All right then." She said quietly and moved up so she could kiss him on the cheek, "I won't keep you up dad." She said quietly. She could tell her dad needed the sleep and besides that maybe it would be a good thing if he slept in her mom's bed especially if her mom came back early.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:56 am

((...I do wonder how Oddie would react x3))

"Yeah, now go to sleep too. You can keep reading tomorrow," he mutterd and ruffled up her hair before turning to the door. He rubbedhis neck, he really was getting old. Before he could go days witout sleep.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:03 am

She laughed and then watched him leave, she relaxed when she heard him enter her mom's room. She started to smile again and put the book away, she was just happy her dad was back....even if it was only for a few hours.
    (me too...we could have them interact in the next post? :3)
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:07 am

((Sure xD))

All Micheal really wnated to do was sleep, and he was tired. Still, even after laying in the comfortable bed for over half an hour he was still wide awake. Maybe he really did have insomnia... it wasnt unusual for him.
    He kept his eyes closed and tried to think of nothing, even when he heard someone else enter the house.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:15 am

Odette was slightly tired, Aaron her employer was now dead after he had tried groping her...she had warned him. She sighed and pulled her hair out if its customary braid. She sighed in relief as her hair came undone and then she decided to check on her daughter. She headed towards her room and slowly opened it her daughter was fast asleep and Odette smiled softly...she was grateful she was safe. She let out a little sigh and then shut the door before heading to her own room, as soon as she entered she could feel something was different. Her eyes landed on the figure lying on her bed and her breath caught, "Michael?" She breathed softly, she hadn't seen him since he had left....and now here he was.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:19 am

"You smell of blood," he mumbled tirdely, his arm covering his face. "I'll be crashing here for tonight, you don't mind right."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:27 am

She rolled her eyes, "No of course I don't mind...after all these years you come back now. Though its only going to be a short visit isn't it?" She asked quietly, she knew that Alice saw more of him then she ever did and that....hurt sometimes. Without waiting for a reply she turned and got some of the stuff she needed to clean off the blood that had gotten on her.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:31 am

When she turned to go get the stuff, he slightly lifted up his arm to take a look at her. She hadn't changed all that much.
    When he saw she had gotten everything, he motioned for her to come and sit down beside him.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:36 am

She sighed and sat beside him, not really looking at him...though the years had been kind to him. "I've missed you." She said quietly and looked at him...really looked at him. He looked tired...the kind of tired that said he was ready to just stop...she hoped he wouldn't leave soon.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:44 am

((;3; D'AAAAAAAAAAW *melts*))

"So I've heard," he mumbled softly and stroked her cheek. "Still dont understand why though."
    Sometimes, it felt as if she could see right through him and tell how he was feeling. Like now, her eyes gave her away. And he wouldn't bother denying it, beacuse it was true. He just wanted to stop. But there were a few people who wouldn't let him.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:51 am

She leaned into the touch and just gave a small smile, "Oh Alice." She muttered with fondness and then studied him silently, "Just don't break her heart Michael...breaking mine is one thing but...she...she really loves you." She said quietly. If Michael ever left, Odette doubted Alice would be the same....and that worried her, she was grateful that he treated Alice like the father he really was.
    (also melts...and don't worry Odette just deeply cares for Alice x3)
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:57 am

He sighend again. These two girls... They made him sound like a heartbreaker... Ok maybe he was, but still.
    "You two should stop worrying about things like that," he mumbled and leand his head forward until it was resting on her shoulder. "If I wnated to leave,it wouldn't still be here now."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:03 am

She sighed, "I know Michael...and you've done a lot for us, even when you don't have too so thank you." She said and lightly held his hand. Even after all these years she still loved him...and she knew no one could replace him in her heart. "You've been all right then?" She asked softly and with concern in her voice, she couldn't help but worry for him...another thing that would never change.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:08 am

He always saw eevryone esle as some sort of burden to him. But thinkng it through some more, the real burden here was him. To Odette and Alice. He was never there for them, and they constantly worried and he gave them the cold shoulder, just to cme back to act like nothing happend. It really would be for the best if he left. For real.
    "No. I haven't," he answerd, sounding more tired by the minute.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:12 am

She frowned and turned to look at him with concern in her eyes, "Want to talk about it?" She asked quietly, she somehow knew deep down that Michael might just leave....and that broke her heart a little more. She didn't care if he kelt his distance...so long as she knew he was still around keeping an eye on them.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:18 am

He looked away this time. Things weren't exactly as simply as they seemed. But, Odette of all people deserved to know. Even if it would only hurt her more.
    "I'm dying Odette."
    He could've been talking about anything with that emotinless tone of his, as if he didn't care.

((MEHEHEHEHEHE i'm so damn evil >.<))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:21 am

(DX yes you are *cries*)
    It was like Odette's whole world just stopped and she was pretty sure her face had turned white. She swallowed hard and let out a few shaky breaths, "How long....how long have you known? And what is it?" She asked quietly as she turned to look at him.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:27 am

((*crawls down a hole*))

"It's always been there apparnetly. It just got worse with the years," he conitued. He's always been fragile, especiallya as a kid and growing up. he would somteins jus start to hurt all over until he couldn't move, or ahving trouble breathing. It just didn't happen as often before. "A few years ago i started to cough up blood for no reason at all. I can start doing that anytime. And no one knows exactly what it is, or how long I have left."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:33 am

Odette just held his hand as she felt her entire wod tilt...she was losing him. Hot tears ran down her face, "Have you told her yet?" She asked quietly as she looked at him. She showed her whole entire love for him in her face....she couldn't hide that from him...not anymore.
    (well if Mikey does die.....that gives me license to hurt Alice....<<>>)
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:40 am

((.....HURT HER HOW EXACTLY!? Dx and remember there's still Jimbo >.<))

"No..." he mutterd and looked back at her. Surprising himslef, that expression her face pained him to see, and at the same time even warmed him. She shouldn't be having these sort of feelings for hm at all. He frowned and teared away his eyes from her again befroe laying back donw on the bed. He just wanted to sleep.
    "Odette," he said softly, reaching out one hand for her. "Come here."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:44 am

(muahahahaha that's for me to know....and for you to find out Wink and true Twisted Evil )
    Odette sighed and followed him into bed, "Are you sure want me lying next to you....I still smell like blood." She pointed out as she tried to somehow take her mind off the fact that...that Michael was dying.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:50 am

((>.< don't you dare have raped or something ;3; besides, she'll be more like kicking other people's asses if Mikey trained her Dx))

Ignoring what she just said, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her down close next to him. "You honsetly think I'd mind the smell of blodd?" he chuckled, sounding amused.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:56 am

(well that is true x3 I had something a lot more twisted in mind Wink)
    Odette laughed and lightly curled up next to him, "You have a point." She said softly as she slowly started to close her eyes. She hadn't done this before...at least not with Michael and she had to admit it was nice....she only wished that he wasn't dying.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:00 am

((....well, now i certanily won't have Mikey just drop dead.... x'3))

He didn't midn the close contact for once. In fact,he only welcomed it. It felt... nice.
    He closed his eyes as well and leaned in his head so it was right ontop of hers. And the he said something that only his brother have ever heard him say.
    "I'm sorry."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 2:34 pm