Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Visit From Dad (AU fic with Michael)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Visit From Dad (AU fic with Michael) - Page 4 Empty Re: Visit From Dad (AU fic with Michael)

Post  Odette Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:05 am

(good then cause tbh the plan really kinda freaked me out...)
    Odette's eyes softened when she heard him say that and for a moment she couldn't trust herself to speak. She knew that to Michael saying sorry was something he never did. "Its all right Michael...I forgive you." She said back just as softly and honestly.
    (this is my new favorite topic....<<>> just sayin' x3)
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Antal inlägg : 736
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Visit From Dad (AU fic with Michael) - Page 4 Empty Re: Visit From Dad (AU fic with Michael)

Post  Michael Korso Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:11 am

((......what were you planning?! XD))

I forgive you.
    He wasnt suprised at all to hear thise words, but also meaning it... She had always bee to nice and forgiving. He couldn't stand people like that. So why was she the exception?

((d'aaaaaaaw wifey<3 ...sorry for always bringing him up buuuut would Joey feel sad... over his brother's news? -3-))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:17 am

(well he would be devastated....and then he might go nuts and kill lots of people before he killed himself annd I'm afraid my little plan shall be a secret)
    Odette sighed and then looked up through her lashes to study him briefly before she slowly closed her eyes again. She knew that through the years he had always seen her as the annoying woman....perhaps just maybe those feelings had changed into something better.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:22 am

((O.O Joeyyyyyyy ;3; and hey! not fair, i always tell you my little secret plans xP aw well.))

He wrapped an arm around her and pressed her light body closer to his. "I still find you annoying," he mumbled against her hair. "But i don't really mind anymore."
    How to say he liked her just the way she was, he didn't know how to.

Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:31 am

(I will tell you....if you promise not to kill off Mikey <<>>)
    Odette smiled at his words, "Well...good, I guess." She said lightly as she leaned into him more. She was working on being less annoying....but if he liked that about her then so much the better for her. "I do love your blunt honesty....Alice is the same way sometimes." She said quietly.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:35 am

((>.< well since this is just AU for now. Fine then you can pm me it if ay want x'D))

He snorted. "I dbout that," he mutterd, thinking about the conversation he just had with her. "She's more like you in any possible way."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:42 am

Odette smiled, "Only sometimes....she...does remind me of myself sometimes though." She admitted with a little laugh. She was still amazed that Alice was their daughter...she was happy though that she had someone with her on the days it became too lonely even for her.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:45 am

"Speaking of Alice, does she never go out into town? DOes just spend ehr whole days reading and walking aorund the woods?" he asked woth a blank expression.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:50 am

Odette sighed, "I've tried to get her to come into town with me but she just refuses......she won't tell me much but I think its because she's afraid of crowds. And she doesn't talk to anyone her own age....and when she does...sometimes she'll come home and just avoid talking to me." She said sadly, she had a feeling Alice wasn't even sure why this was the case.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:54 am

That sounds a little to much like me as a kid, was the first thing Micheal thought. Fear of crowds, not wanting to tlak to anyone beside the people closest to them.
    "Guess she's to used to being alone. But it'll vanish, eventually." Now that she had found herself a friend.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:59 am

Odette nodded, "I hope you're right....so you talked to her earlier then?" She asked quietly, she didn't have a problem with Michael and Alice talking....in fact it warmed her heart to know that Alice was able to talk to her dad and know that she was safe with him.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:07 am

"Mhmm," he hummed. "I'm just syaing now, but you and her should talk tomorrow when you both wake up. If i'm still here, i'll be sleeping, so don't bother me."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:10 am

She bit her lip, "Ok...I'll talk to her." She said quietly and then restex her head against his chest, "And don't worry I won't wake you up." She said quietly. Besides he looked like he needed the rest ...so she would let him have it.
    (Night night hun :3)
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:27 pm

"Good..."
    His eyes closed, and without noticing himself held her closer to him. Slowly he allowed himself to relax. Maybe, he wouldn't need to stay on his guard here... just for a short while at least.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:42 pm

She could feel him relax and that made her slightly happy , she sighed happily before she slowly started to fall asleep. She enjoyed how close they were and wished that it could always be like this...here with him.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:46 pm

((D'aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww! Mikey's old dream of having a normal life... at least this is somthing :'3))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:53 pm

(yeah :3 they're sooo cuuute together <3333)
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:09 pm

Micheal slowly opened his eyes and stared up at the ceiling. He was still so tired, but felt he had since a long time finally gott some real rest. He glanced towards the window and noticed the sun was already up. He should've left by now. Joseph would soon start wondering where the hell he was.
    As if first now realising the light weight beside him he looked down at Odette, still presse dup against him and with his arm wrapped around ehr body.
    He huffed and laid his head back down agaisnt the soft pillow. His brother would just have to wait.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:20 pm

Alice slowly woke up...something felt different better. She smiled and started to get some clothes in order, she slyly wondered if her dad had stayed and then decided to sneak into her mom's room. She tiptoed down the hall towards her mom's room and peeked her head in, her smile grew when she saw her parents lying closely next to each other. She could remember a time when she was younger where she would run into her mom's room and jump on the bed waking them both up. Of course her dad had never liked the early morning wake up call but her mom would just smile and then carry her out of the room so she could make them all breakfast. She slightly missed those days....but her dad was here now...even if it was for only a little while.
    --
    Odette slowly grew aware that she was still being held against another body and remembered who it was that she nexr too. She smiled and slowly opened her eyes to meet Michael's eyes, "Morning." She whispered softly and then twisted to look at Alice who was leaning against the door frame with a big smile on her face. "Hey sweetie." She said quietly, Alice pushed herself off the door frame and came to sit on the edge of the bed, "Hey mom, hey dad." She said softly.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:29 pm

Mike grunted in response and closed his eyes again, already well aware of the young girl standing at the door.
    When Alice sat down on the bed he turned half away from thme both. This got a little to sweet for him. he really ahd no idea how to handle all this... family thing. And he was still tired.
    "Oh don't mind me, you two just go ahead and talk," he mumbled sleepily.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:35 pm

Alice rolled her eyes and then glanced at her mom was gently disentangling herself from Michael. "Talk...about what?" She asked quietly.
    --
    Odette smiled and helped her daughter off the bed before leading her towards the kitchen, "Just some stuff...we did 't get too talk much yesterday. And while we can talk, you can help me make breakfast." She said as she kissed Alice's forehead tenderly.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:43 pm

At the mention of breakfast, his stomach gave out a low groal as soona sthey left the room. When was the last time he had eaten again? Oh wait... he had vomit his last lunch back up... right.
    ...he felt sick again.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:54 pm

Alice glanced over at her mom as they started getting stuff out to make breakfast with. "So did you talk to dad last night?" She asked with interest as she pulled the frying pan out. Her mom glanced over at her with a small smile, "Yeah we did...and it was a good talk." She said gently. Alice glanced down, "Do you think he'll stay this time?" She asked quietly. Her mom stopped what she was doing and glanced at her, "I don't know sweetie....but if he does then great...if not, well he'll still pay you visits." She said softly. Alice frowned and then got out some eggs and a bowl, "I know...so I wasn't able to tell you yesterday but I met a guy." She said shyly. She could feel her mom's eyes brighten with interest, "Oh where did you meet this boy?" She asked carefully as she got another bowl to whip up some pancake batter in. Alice started cracking the eggs, "In the woods while I was reading...he seems like a nice guy." She said softly.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:05 pm

I should leave now that they're busy...
    Micheal groaned under his breath as he oushed himslef up into a sitting position on the bed.
    When his feet touvhed the floor he suddenly got dizzy and had to sit down again.
    "Shit," he mutters and leaned forward, burying his face in his hands. A few more minutes... then he'll get up.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:14 pm

Odette listened as Alice told her about Damon and then bit her lip....something was wrong, "Why don't you keep whipping those eggs sweetie, I just need to talk to your dad all righr?" She asked quietly and made her way back ro her room. She froze when she saw Michael just sitting on the bed...she had a sinking feeling he was worse then he had let on. "Michael are you all right?" She asked softly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 3:03 pm