Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Visit From Dad (AU fic with Michael)

Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Antal inlägg : 736
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Visit From Dad (AU fic with Michael) - Page 7 Empty Re: Visit From Dad (AU fic with Michael)

Post  Michael Korso Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:42 am

((sorry! I couldn't help myself! x'D))

"You better," he chuckled. If he were to spend more time, he was more thna sure something might happen. "And you better not start doing it," he said all serious.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Visit From Dad (AU fic with Michael) - Page 7 Empty Re: Visit From Dad (AU fic with Michael)

Post  Odette Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:45 am

Alice made a face, "I'm not ready for that just yet dad....in fact I don't think I ever will be." She admitted as she glanced down.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:50 am

He gave her a look that said 'yeah right'. "Not yet, i sure hope that," he mutterd. "But if someone tries to force you, cut their throguht open and leave before somemoe sees you," he said as if it was the best way possible to avoid it. "Or you can always kick them were it hurts it you don't want to dirty your cloths."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:58 am

Alice nodded, "I know...I remember, after all you taught me." She pointed out with a small smile. She hadn't needed to actually use any of the things he had taught her just yet...thankfully.
    ( Visit From Dad (AU fic with Michael) - Page 7 1bc15ea1 )
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:05 am

((dammit, i cna't see the picture Dx ))

He snorted. "Let's just hope you'll use it when the time comes," he grumbled. Was it that weird for him to want ehr to kill every guy she see?
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:09 am

(o-o nope not at all Mikey XDD and hmm here's the link: http://gifboom.com/x/1bc15ea1 )
    Alice sighed, her dad could be so over protective sometimes...but she liked that about him. "I will dad...I promise." She said honestly.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:13 am

((Mike: yeah that's my girl Cool now go for the throut .___. *tosses her a knife*))

"For your sake, i hope so," he sighend. He turned half away from ehr when he started to cough again. "I'll be back later Alice... tell Odette that," he said quietly and started to walk away.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:22 am

Alice winced when she heard him start coughing again, her heart constricted...she had a feeling things with her dad were far worse then she knew. "I will....take care dad." She called after him and watched him leave before heading back inside.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:15 pm