Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Visit From Dad (AU fic with Michael)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Visit From Dad (AU fic with Michael) - Page 6 Empty Re: Visit From Dad (AU fic with Michael)

Post  Odette Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:04 am

(yes do whatever you want Mikey Twisted Evil )
    Alice thought she heard a commotion in the kitchen and hurried out to investigate, her eyes widened whem she saw the scene in front of her. "Mom!" She yelled and hurried forwards towards her mother's unconscious form....at least Alice hoped she was only unconscious. She shakily picked her up and tried shaking her awake, "Mom....mommy?" She asked fearfully.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Antal inlägg : 736
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Visit From Dad (AU fic with Michael) - Page 6 Empty Re: Visit From Dad (AU fic with Michael)

Post  Michael Korso Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:07 am

((...whatever he wants? >:3))

Micheal looked over his shoulder, his expression darkening. "Handle this my ass," he mutterd and kneelt down beside Alex who's afce was now all beat up and bloody. "You take care of Odette, while take care of this shitface," he groealed and dragged Alex outside.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:15 am

(yes whatever you want Wink)
    Alice nodded shakily and slowly carried her mom to her room, it took her awhile as she wasn't as fit as she thought. Ad soo. As soon as Odette was lying down on the bed, Alice chdcked her pulse and swallowed hard it was barely there. She whimpered, her mom was the one who took care of people...she tried to calm down the rising fear that her mother might never wake up.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:23 am

Micheal was back inside rather quickly. He wouldn't watse enough time with trash like that man,a nd therefore just finished up quickly and made sure Alice wouldn't happen to find him whenever she wlaked out of the house.
    "Don't worry, she'll wake up," he said as he stepped inside the bedroom. "She's survied much more worse than this, plenty of times."
    It took alot more than this to get rid of this woman, he of all people should know.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:36 am

Alice looked at her dad with tears in her eyes, "She's barely breathing dad....and the garrote he used was made of metal." She said quietly as she stared at the dark red laceration marks on her mother's neck. She knew that her mother's voice wouldn't be the same for awhile...if ever.
    --
    Odette was in pain....she could hear what was going on but it was almost as if her body was refusing to go ahead and wake up. It took her longer then she would like to ever admit to finally open her eyes...she was relieved to see Michael and Alice...they were all right then. She was about to say something but stopped as her throat closed up in agony...she frowned.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:43 am

He didn't say anything, he expected anyway that Odette's voice wouldn't eb the same after this.
    He saw her opening her eyes and and turned away his gaze from them, leaning against the door fram with his arm crossed over his chest.
    "It's always gonna be like this huh?" he grumbled and left the room.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:49 am

Alice frowned at her dad's harsh words and looked down at her mom who looked...angry. Alice sighed and then got up, "I'll talk to him." She muttered and got up to follow him out.
    --
    Odette was hurt by his mean words and slowly got up, she lightly placed a hand over her throat which ached to the touch. She swallowed hard and tried talking again only to be greeted by a croak. Her eyes filled with tears...why oh shy hadn't she been paying better attention??
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:57 am

Micheal knew it wasn't Odette's fault, and he wasn't even mad at her anymore for the smae thing always happening. He was mand, and frustrated yes, but not with her.
    He walked out of the house to get some air, and calm down. Hearing someone walk after him, obviously Alice, he was about to turn around and face her when he suddenly started to cough harshly.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:01 am

Alice frowned and stepped forward when she saw her dad start coughing.....was that blood? She didn't have to look very long to know that it was. She swallowed hard, "Dad...dad are you ok?" She asked and the could have slapped herself for asking such a dumb question.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:10 am

"I'm fine," he said between his choughing, and waited untl his was done. He sighend and turned to afce his daughter.
    Well this day was going well wasn't it?
    "You came to lecture me or something?" he asked bluntly, as if nothing had just happend.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:16 am

Alice frowned and then looked down, "Uh n..no...mom will be fine...she has this healing salve...I forgot about. It heals minor injuries so she should be fine...you're not though are you?" She asked quietly.
    (totally made the healing salve thingie up...AU though right? XDD)
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:19 am

((yupp<3 x3))

He went quiet again. He didn't feel like having this conversation right now, knowing how'd she react if he told her. She did not need to hear this now.
    "I'm just getting old," he stated. "I'm fine, so don't worry about it. still have sleeping problems, that's all."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:25 am

Alice nodded but was still unconvinced...her father would tell her the truth sooner or later, he always did. "I'm sorry Alex ruined everything." She said quietly, she hated how Alex had targeted her mother like that...she wondered how her mom had survived stuff like this for as long as she had.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:47 am

Then there was that... Apologizing. Why did she apologize? She was much like her mother.
    "Don't aplogozige for something that's not your fault," he said sternly. "He's gone now anyway, he won't bother you two anymore."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:51 am

Alice nodded, not really that surprised...espicially after seeing her dad get so angry. It took a lot to get him mad and Alice was inwardly grateful that she wouldn't have to worry about Alex hurting her mom again. "You're right...so um are we still going to train or did you want to put it off for some other time?" She asked carefully.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:58 am

"...that's up to you now," he mumbled. "Perhaps You should looka fetr your mother for today, and make sure she doens't overwork herslef," he sighend. He's stayed here long enough already. ...he could always come back later, he couldn't let Alice see him right now, he felt anohter strong headache comming on.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:02 am

Alice winced and then kissed him on the cheek, "You take care of yourself too ok dad? I don't want two dead parents." She said quietly. She really hoped he stopped stressing himself out...she could tell he was tired...she just dis 't know how tired.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:11 am

He blinked, then chuckled under his breath. "You should have more faith in us two, it'll take more thna the whole royal army to get rid of us," he assured and gently stroked her cheek. "I'm not going anywhere, i'll still be paying you vists."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:17 am

Alice smiled, "Well that's good...I like your visits, and what I said last night....well I did mean it and I know you have your reasons for not staying with us but it still stands." She said quietly referring to the offer.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:21 am

"No offense but the sweet and peaceful atmoshpere here gives me allergies," he said flatly. He flet so... out of place, and he hated that. Though he's happy that still offer him to stay.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:39 am

Alice just sighed, "Well you can always pop in at night, that way you don't have to feel out of place." She said bluntly and then smiled, "I'll even let you and mom alone in the morning so you don't feel as watched I guess." She said.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:10 am

"By that you mean, keep being the creep that I am?" he stated with sarcasm. But it was kind of true though, he is a creep when he feels like it. "as long as you don't make much noise i'm happy."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:14 am

She giggled, "But you're the only creep I like and ok then...I won't say anything I'll just poke my head in and then leave." She said with a little smile.
    (ehh sowwie brain dead....going to bed NIIIGHT!!! :3)
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:06 pm

"Careful, you might see stuff that will scare you for life you do," he said with a straight face.

((......don't ask x'DDD))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:13 pm

(oh heavens XDDD)
    Alice couldn't hold back the laugh that escaped her, "All right then no peeking from me." She said in between laughs. She had a fairly good idea of what her dad was insinuating, the thought made her shake her head.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:46 am