Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Gay or European? [Shared fanfic with Jim/Alex]

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Gay or European? [Shared fanfic with Jim/Alex] - Page 5 Empty Re: Gay or European? [Shared fanfic with Jim/Alex]

Post  Marina Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:28 am

Elena bit her lip, at least she was with Stefan on that and she let herself chuckling along with Stefan. She watched quietly her father handling the mess she caused, but turned her gaze away when the talk moved to her... Her only hope was that he wouldn't give her a lecture, her mother's was enough. ''Stefan, daddy is getting irritaded...'', she whispered and watched Odette turning to leave.
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Gay or European? [Shared fanfic with Jim/Alex] - Page 5 Empty Re: Gay or European? [Shared fanfic with Jim/Alex]

Post  Jim Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:35 am

Alex rolled his eyes. Geez, they acted like he had raped Elena or something. He would never do anything she didn't want him to. And now his own mother even thought he slept around. Seriously, the stuff people liked to think sometimes...
    "Why thank you Mr. Rolf. I should say you're doing quite a fine job too wiht your kids. At least two of them, the third one could sure need a leash," he said happily towards Stefan. "Nice doggy."

((i get that feeling too, and that Alex is just beig played with here ^^; ))
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 615
    Ålder : 37

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:42 am

John frowned slightly when Odette gave him those cold looks and attitude. He sighed, crossing his arms and closing his eyes for a moment. "Stefan is protective. Damon tries to be, but..." He trailed off, then shook his head. "Alexander...go check on your mother -- apologize for me. Stefan, take Elena home. I need to go check on Damon," He said quietly. Sometimes the council got too loud for him to handle. John was the one he looked to then, and John wasn't there right now.

((John doesn't hate Odette! o.o I imagine he would have made nice with her again. Especially after Damon was born. He just came upon Alex and Elena making out in the water -- and, like any father, saw it as his little girl and some guy.))
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:47 am

Odette sighed and kept walking, she had been feeling more stressed lately and she knew she had been more harsh then she should have been.
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343

Post  Marina Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:56 am

Without saying a word, Elena turned back, tugging Stefan by his arm... She took her shoes and walked straight home... Fun was, unfortunatelly, over. She turned back and discretely blew another kiss to Alex... She hoped they would meet again, but right now, she wanted to go home and stay next to the fireplace to warm her bones.

[Marina likes you too Odette <3... And sorry, Alex, but Elena was only having fun with you, true fact... And she's a little cocky, sorry again Odette!]
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Post  Jim Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:04 am

"Awww leavig already? But we're just getting to know each ochter! And maybe even gettig somewhere with this conversation~" he preteded to be dissapointed.
    He could care less about who John was, he did not folow his orders or demand. And he got the feeling his mother was to disapointed with him at the moment, even thoguh he didn't deserve it this time.
    Seeig Elena blowing him a kiss, he smiled. He would't mind seeing her again.

((yea I know, Alex was just ahving fun with her too^^ until he turned into a punching bag...))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:12 pm