Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Gay or European? [Shared fanfic with Jim/Alex]

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Gay or European? [Shared fanfic with Jim/Alex] - Page 2 Empty Re: Gay or European? [Shared fanfic with Jim/Alex]

Post  Marina Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:54 am

''Who's your sister??'', Elena frowned slightly... ''Is she called by the name Alice??'', Elena asked annoyed... Damon was pissing her off with all his comments about this girl, he already didn't talk so much, and if he wasn't her brother she had already snapped on him.
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Gay or European? [Shared fanfic with Jim/Alex] - Page 2 Empty Re: Gay or European? [Shared fanfic with Jim/Alex]

Post  Jim Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:00 am

"Why yes, that's her name," he nodded and frowned a little. So ALice ahd made friends with the council kids. Well at leats it was the calm one and not the flirty one. He hoped. "You're not overprotective of your brother I hope?" he teased.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:08 am

She narrowed her eyes... ''Define an overprotective person, Hottie'', she teased back and leaned into the table again.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:13 am

He narrowed his eyes a well, for a second all of his childish and fun loving side dissapering and was replaced wiht something else. "Or maybe I should say jealous type?" his smile was back in place. "About having your nice and sweet brother suddenly caring about some other girl and not you~"
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:24 am

Elena tightened her eyes more, something about this boy... she didn't know, it only made him more interesting... ''I'm not the jealous one... You dear sister can't stand my jazz... But if I weas her, I would start being worried about her brother'', she said with a seductive smile, and started staring at his lips... She saw a little piece of chocolate at the corner of it... ''Hmm, let me help you...'', she leaned her hand into his mouth and brushed the little piece from him. Then she took the little piece and chocolate and swallowed with the rest of her cookie.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:32 am

((oooooh Elena you naughty girl <3 xDD))

He chuckled, and was about to say something to defend his sister but was cut short when she suddnely reahced her hand out and touched he corner of his mouth. He blinked, and stared at her mouth with a balnk expression as she swalloed.
    "You know, if there's something specail you want you can just ask."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:39 am

Elena smirked to herself at his expression, ''Well, perhaps we could take a tour, maybe at a speacil and more private people, if you know what I mean, hottie'', she smiled and placed one coin at the table before taking his hand again and leaving the place, ''Bye, Rapunzel'', she waved... If she wanted something special from him, the barkery wasn't the right place for that, it was to crowded and many people knew her, so the chances of her parents knowing what happened was high...
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:46 am

I'm being dragged aorund alot today, he thougth amused to himself as they left the bakery. Normally he'd only let Alice do that...
    "Won't your parents anrgy?" he aksed with a smirk. "Or more like, won't I ge hanged?" he joked.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:51 am

Elena chuckled amused and clinged into his arm... ''Don't worry about my folks... and with your pretty face I wouldn't let them hanging you'', she grinned and pinched his chin playful. She looked around and asked, ''So, where you taking me, Mr?''
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:54 am

"Ouch! carefull, my face is pretty sensitive," he pouted jokingly and rubbed his chin. "Me? I thoguth you were gonna take me somewhere. I might as well be a tourist here," he snicked.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:02 am

''Don't be a sissy'', she mocked playful and kissed his cheek, ''There, I hope this can pay for your chin'', she smirked... ''Don't you know any other place besides your brother's, and by the way you didn't tell me who he is...'', she cooed and stopped walking for a moment. She well known that boys couldn't think and walk at the same time.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:08 am

((pfft so true Elena, so true xD))

"Oh, well ok he's not really brother," he sighend. His family was so dman complciated. He better just lie about him and alice not ebing siblings to the Jim Hawkins. The guy didn't need to know, it'd be a too big shock for him. "But he's like my bro, you know the tavern everyone goes to here? The guy running it, that's him."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:42 am

''Hmmm.. so you related to the Hawkins?? No, you couldn't... he doesn't have your good looking'', she smirked and continued walking... ''I've never been over there, since it's not like the place where a 16 years old lady shoud be...'', she said the last words like her mother, ''Besides, the people in there is strange, they only go there to drink, or do another kind of things'', she said blankly, not really interested on deepening the topic...

[why do I want John to bust them at the tavern??? 8DDD]
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:19 pm

(they could go there, but then they'd run into Jim as well Wink )

"As I said, he only is like my brother," he repeated. "Well, you're right, it's not exactly a place for young grils like you," he winked. "But the food and drink there are the best in the whole town, and for a great price. Why esle do you thnk it's always so full there, even thoguh the owner has anger issues," he chuckled at thought of Jim easily throwing out troublemakers, which happend everyday.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:22 pm

''Okay, hottie... And there's no way the food in there is the best in the whole town... How can you be sure when you know so little about the town?'', she teased back and winked, clingging more into his arm... She walked with him around the square, and avoided the neighborhood around the Court.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:27 pm

"Beacuse thta's the only place I go to if i'm not running wild in the woods," he said happily. 2And hey, show some respect. Jim is a great cook! ask anyone and you'llse."
    He didn't mind her clinging to his arm, and just smiled contet as they walked around town. "So, since you're avoiding the court, guess you're not allwoed to be out having 'fun'?"
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:34 pm

''I think you need to know more places in town... I could be your guide, show you some new stuff...'', she smirked but rolled her eyes when he mentioned the Court, ''Well, I'm supposed to follow my parents on that boring metting, but my feet are soft and I sneaked without being noticed'', she whispered in secrecy, with a smug smile. Well it wasn't true, Damon saw her leaving, but he was the only one, and she was sure he wouldn't turn her to their parents. ''Where were you going before we've met?'', she asked softly, ''Were you going back to the woods?''
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:41 pm

He chuckled at her. He could see himself growing to like this girl more. "I was jus walking around aimleslsy, bored to tears," he shrugged. "So i'll happily tkae up on your offer, on you being my personal guide," he grinned smugly. "I hope it's for free~"
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:48 pm

''While you have me around, you wouldn't be bored, hottie...'', she smirked and tilted her head with a thoughtful face, ''Well, I guess I can show you the town... But it's going to have a little cost'', she brought her thimb and index fingers closer and smirked up to him.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:52 pm

"Ah, I should've expected no less. But I'm sure I can affored you for one tour day," he smirked back and held her a little closer. "So name your price~"
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:41 am

Elena gladly came closer to him and wrapped her arms upon his shoulders, ''Awe, you aren't so slow as I imagined'', she smirked with one corner of her lips and leaned over, placing a soft kiss upon his gorgeous lips.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:46 am

He rolled his eyes. Yes, he may be oblivious, but not when a girl is literally hanging on his arm, askign for something.
    He sneaks a hand behind her head and pressed his lips back against hers before pulling back with a playfull smirk. "That should be enough as payment for now," he said brightly, teasingly, and started to walk again.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:52 am

''For now...'', she retorted and winked to him, ''Well, mr... Where do you want to go? We can go to the shops on the square, or the castle, or maybe the gates, or the harbor...'', she smiled widely and interlaced her hand with his. ''We could walk around here first, and finish the tour at the beach...''
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:55 am

"Sounds liek a plan then Eli. I lvoe the beach! Even thoguh i haven't really been there yet," he mumbled to himself in thoguht, not taking the hint. "You lead the way."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:29 am

''That's set then, we end our tour at the beach...'', she grinned softly and started dragging Alex around. She showed him the shops around the square and led their way to the castle. However, they didn't enter it, and she only showed the garden and where the ball room was. She told him there was once a massacre at one ball, many people died and several servants from the castle told the ball room was haunted since then. The she headed to the gates, pointing briefly to the Court when they walked nearby. From the gates, Elena walked to the harbor, she showed the ship her parents used of many of therir travels, and then she walked him down to the beach...

''It's beautiful, isn't it?'', she whispered softly, staring at the Ocean.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 3:39 am