Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Taste of the Forbidden (Shared AU fic with Alex)

Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Taste of the Forbidden (Shared AU fic with Alex) - Page 2 Empty Re: Taste of the Forbidden (Shared AU fic with Alex)

Post  Jim Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:07 am

"ah... i'm sorry," he mumbled, face going blank. He blinked when he realised the position they were in and stumbled off from her, waking over towards the water.
    Shit...
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Taste of the Forbidden (Shared AU fic with Alex) - Page 2 Empty Re: Taste of the Forbidden (Shared AU fic with Alex)

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:10 am

Alice slowly sat up and studied him, "Alex, its ok...it was just an accident." She said as as she got up and stood behind him.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:13 am

"Hey, I've been thinking lately," he spoke up, chanign the subject. "I want to try and live on my own, the hosue is to small for all of now anyway, don't you think?" he grinned.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:17 am

Alice's face fell, "Um well I guess yeah it is....where would you go?" She asked quietly as she studied him. She didn't
    Want to lose her brother....not ever and yet he was leaving.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:20 am

"Somewhere in twon, then you'd ahve a reaosn to go out more," he said warmly and turned to look at her face. He imedinetly saw the worry and mentally kicked himself. "I'm not leaving you and mom behind silly."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:27 am

Alice smiled weakly, "Well yeah, you better not be leaving us...otherwise I would hunt you down and bring you back." She said with a smile. She wondered if now was a good time to tell him about her illness....then again maybe not.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:32 am

He laughed and pulled her into a hug. "I honestly wouldn't mind that," he whisperd agaisnt her ear. "Betetr be careful,though, 'cause then I might not let you go~"

((gotta go now, bye<333))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:37 am

She blushed and made a little noise at the huskiness in his voice, "Careful Alex....I might start getting the wrong idea." She said and pulled out of his embrace carefully.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:45 pm

"And would that be?" he asked a little coldly, not liking how ofetn she was pulling herself away from him lately. "We've always acted this way, being all cuddly and stuff..." he pouted.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:25 pm

She sighed and looked down, "You almost kissed me Alex....and for a moment, I....I almost kissed you. I...I'm scared of what could happen if we did cross that line...things wouldn't be the same between us." She said quietly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:29 pm

His face turned emotionless, soemthing that was really out of character of him. "So?" was all he asked, as if not caring about the consequences at all. "I don't see what the problem is."
    No it was more like, he didn't care.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:34 pm

(*flails*)
    Alice stared up at him seeing how expressionless his face had become, "When did you start having these feelings Alex? Was something wrong with the way we used to be?" She asked softly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:38 pm

((should I stop him or....? xD))

He laughed at her question. "When did it start?" he repeated after her. "What are you asking Alice? Silly, it's always been there," he said lowly. "But what's the big deal? it won't change how we are woth each other. I haven't done anything you didn't want to."
    Yet.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:42 pm

(no me likey this <333)
    Alice could almost hear the invetiable yet there....how much longer before the obsession became too strong for him? "Why didn't you tell me sooner? Maybe I could have helped you." She said in some desperation.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:47 pm

((phew goodie xD))
    He tilted his head with an innocent msile on his faca, something he always wore so well. "You'r enot scared of me are you Ali?" he asked gently. "You know I would never hurt you. I'm not like Jospeh, I'm smarter nad have control over my desiers and emotions."
    He took a step closer to her. "So there's no need for you to deny yours either."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:49 pm

Alice stared at him confused, "Alex...I'm sorry, I don't feel the same way towards you. I love you...but only as a sister loves her brother." She said softly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:53 pm

He chuckled again. "Oh Alice, for being the smarter one of us two, you sure are naive."
    He walked around her slowly and stopped right behind her to lean his face next to her ear. "You were the one who alsmot kissed me first after all, right after uncle's little visit last night."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:57 pm

Alice shook her head, "No...no I didn't....you were the one who had me pinned down." She said quietly as she avoided looking at him.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:02 pm

"Before that," he clarified, refering to how thye had just been sitting there, starign at each other and been too close. She hand't seemed to mind then, so why deny it now?
    "And if you're so disgusted by this, then how come you haven't moved away form me yet?" he smirked smugly, breathing hottly into her ear.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:09 pm

Alice bit her lip, "Because I'm afraid Alex....I...don't know how to act around you. Not like this...I...I don't know you anymore." She whispered.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:12 pm

"Then just push me away!" he raised his voice and started to wlak away from her. "That's what dad's whole training have been about you know? To get rid of the people who bothers you, inculding me!"
    How could she say that? Didn't know him anymore? He hand't doen anything! He hand't even tocuhed her... She knows he would never even think of hurting her, yet she still claims to be... afraid? Of him?
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:16 pm

Alice winced when he yelled...he had every right too..."I...I can't hurt you Alex, not again. Please lets just pretend this conversation never happened. We can still be together....just not the way you want to be." She said quietly
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:20 pm

He stopped, but kept his back turned to her. "Oh not you too," he mutterd with a hand covering his eyes. "When did you hurt me? And please, don't just assume thing sbaout me, it's enough that evryone else does," he snarled. "I don't wnat us to be anything more than twins ok? Don't worry though, I won't be around for you or dad to worry about me snekaing into your bed."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:27 pm

Alice's eyes filled with tears and before she could stop herself she grabbed him by the arm and turned him towards her. "I hurt you by not returning the feelings you have for me.....Alex....I almost did kiss you that night...its not just you I'm scared of. I'm scared of me....I don't know what it is I feel, I love you Alex...I....I just don't know how deep my feelings are for you." She said and then bit her lip, a headache was coming on.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:31 pm

He only got more confused. What wa sit that she wanted?! It would be have been much easier if she felt disgust toward shim and wanted him gone. "You don't have to force yourself for me Ali," he said soflty with a sigh. "Don't worry, these feelings... will pass, we're just both really confused right now."
    He wasn't confused, but he actually wished he was.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:05 am