Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Taste of the Forbidden (Shared AU fic with Alex)

Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Taste of the Forbidden (Shared AU fic with Alex) - Page 4 Empty Re: Taste of the Forbidden (Shared AU fic with Alex)

Post  Jim Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:45 pm

"WHat are you so afraid off?" he asked dryly. "I'm feeling things I shouldn't foryou and when i try to fix it you seem so dman scraed, so afraid of the thought losing... me..." he trailed off. Why did that sounds so familiar? "You know what? Forget this, let's pretend it never happend," he mutterd and stood up.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Taste of the Forbidden (Shared AU fic with Alex) - Page 4 Empty Re: Taste of the Forbidden (Shared AU fic with Alex)

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:49 pm

She frowned and followed him up, "Ok.....it was nice seeing you Alex." She said quietly as she smiled at him, why did her heart tear a little at those words?
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:56 pm

"Would you please give me an honest answear before I go though?" he asked and rubbed his neck. "Would you choose me over anyone else...?"
    He didn't mean it like she ahd to sya with him or ask him to stay, he just wnated to know if he matterd just a smuch to her like she matterd to him.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:00 am

She bit her lip and turned back to face him, "Alex....I...what do you mean exactly like...over another guy? Or family? Or something else?" She asked.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:03 am

He gave her a weak smile. "Over anything. I would choose you, even when I fall in love for real with someone else."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:09 am

She looked down, that was a big question....Don't get too attached, she had made a promise to her dad...and now it seemed she would have to own up to her promise. "I'm sorry Alex...I can't say yes." She said quietly as her eyes filled with tears and she turned to go.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:33 am

He didn't say or do anything at first, just stood there and watched her turn around to leave.
    She's lying, he found himself thinking after a moment. His eyes narrowed dangerously and at that moment he could care less about what's right or wrong and he suddenly stood right behind her. "We know eahc other better thna anyone else, so just be honest with me for once," he said lowly befor turning her around, his hands holding her shoulders tightly. "DOn't you worry about dad, he's mcuh worse thna us after all," he smirked and captured her lips with his before she could protest.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:37 am

Her eyes widened when he pressed his lips against hers....her first kiss and it was with Alex. She was in shock for the first few seconds and then she reacted, she used a few moves her dad had taught her and managed to free herself. She put one hand over her mouth as she stared at Alex with confusion and shock. "Why.....why do you want me so much?" She asked quietly before she turned away again.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:46 am

He titled his head. "Who knows? Maybe it's in my blood," he joked cruelly, thinking about his fight with odette form the other night when he had said the same thing? That's what msot people thought about him to be, a sicko, no matter how much he tried to prove otherwise. "Or maybe it's the fatc that I'm so sued to having you around. Father didn't reallyt hink things through by only worrying about you," his eyes darkend. "By giving all his attention to you and making sure his baby gilr wouldnt turn out like him, he let his son grow to attached to one person only."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:52 am

(AHHH Alex!! DX)
    Alice shook as she stepped back from him, "You don't believe that! Alex...I'm so sorry...this is my fault. I should never have led you to believe that....I loved you the way you love me." She said sadly as tears fell.
    (ohh suuch angst MELOOVE!!)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:00 am

((i'm starting to miss the happy, oblivious and funny Alex x'D))

"I'm not blind!" he burst out. "I know how people see me, what they think of me. Especially dad, stop trying to tell me and yourself somethign else. You've seen how he treated me... And don't you dare say it's beacuse he cares about me. The only one he ever cared about you. Jim was right all along about him..."
    He was so, so very angry and frustrated at the moment, saddness and desperation mixed in with it as well. Just waht did people want him to do? He always loved his father, really, but he never felt cared for just as much in return.
    "...just like Jospeh was right about me."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:07 am

Alice frowned, "You talked to Joseph, Alex?" She asked with shock in her voice and then shook her head....all her fault...all her fault her brother was no longer himself . "Alex, we both know that Joseph is nothing more then a liar...someone who doesn't care who he hurts. You can't look me in the eyes and tell me that you believed him." She said quietly.
    (me too... ;3;)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:12 am

And that's what he did, looked her in the eyes. "I don't need to belive him. I'm not stupid, he wanted to mess around with my head," he said flatly. "And besides, I was aware of these feelings before he ever brought it up. But like I told you and everyone else, I'm nothing like him." A small smirk found it's way back to his lips. "You know that right."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:29 am

She nodded, "I know that Alex...you are not Joseph. You're my twin brother Alex and I love you, I will always love you." She said quietly.
    (just to clarify, she means love as in loving him like a sister)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:33 am

"You know, after litsening to Jim's sotries about travelling and leaving the city so much, I've started to get really curious," he said instead, agan just chanign the subject. "It'd be a new big experience for some like me don't you think? And hey, then dad and mom could cocentrate on you only without having to worry about running around and assaulting innocent, like everyone seems to think I do," he laughed.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:39 am

She looked down, "We both know you have never assaulted anyone Alex, and mom and dad would worry about you." She said softly, she knew her mother would be devastated if she were ever to find out why he had left. "If you want to leave then that's your choice Alex....I just hope you find what it is you're looking for." She said quietly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:43 am

"...are you seriously just playing dumb now?" he growled. "everything I ever wnated has been right beside me my whole life." He stared at her hard. "I really wouldn't want to leave, but I'll do it for your sake."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:51 am

She winced, "I'm sorry that came out wrong....I meant, I hope you find something or someone who can give you what I can't Alex." She said quietly, inwardly she was stunned that he was going to leave....for her. She rubbed her temples as another headache came on...why was this so hard?
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:57 am

Seeing she was starting to get anouther headahce he snorted and turned to leave. She wouldn't care to stop him either way. Once he was gone, she would be more relaxed and relived.
    "Goodbye then."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:05 am

She looked up as he said that, "Alex wait!" She called and hurried behind him, "Just be careful Alex." She said softly as she stared at him. "Good-bye Alex." She added quietly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:07 am

((ALICE .___. whyyoulettinghimgososeaisly?!Dx aw well, guess he'll just go back to his normal self and act like nothing ever happend then. ALONE x'D))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:10 am

(DO YOU WANT HER TO GRAB HIM AND KISS HIm??!! XDD)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:12 am

((IDON'TKNOW!! x'D it just feels like she doesn't really care, and I have no idea what to do with Alex now. If he's lucky he'll find some girl to distract him :'3))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:14 am

(ohh she does care ;3; she's just overwhelmed....I was thinking mayybe a talk with her dad could help her decide what to do)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:16 am

((you want another thread with daddy Mikey? Wink (lol that sounded so wrong.... /shots herself/ buuuuuut won't that make her even more agaisnt it?^^))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 8:46 pm