Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

One Small Favor (shared AU fanfic with Mikey/Dimitri)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

One Small Favor (shared AU fanfic with Mikey/Dimitri) - Page 5 Empty Re: One Small Favor (shared AU fanfic with Mikey/Dimitri)

Post  Odette Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:29 am

"No its not....they need you just as much as I need you, if..if you hadn't found them Michael I would still be...lost." She said quietly. Alice let out a little sleepy sigh and reached her arms out for her dad. Odette shifted her in her arms to better hold the twins.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Antal inlägg : 736
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

One Small Favor (shared AU fanfic with Mikey/Dimitri) - Page 5 Empty Re: One Small Favor (shared AU fanfic with Mikey/Dimitri)

Post  Michael Korso Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:55 am

Micheal looked away from them, igrnoing the girl reaching out for him. "I told you how things would turn out, and you even promised not to push this shit on me," he growled.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:53 pm

Odette nodded, "You're right....I'll just go then." She said quietly, feeling her heart snap once more but at east now she had the-her kids with her. Almost as if sensing what was going on Alice let out a sudden cry and then a couch left her lips. Odette stared in horror at the blood, " A...Alice?" She whispered and felt lost yet again only now because she felt..hopeless.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Post  Dimitri Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:40 pm

((sorry for the long wait, the forum had kicked me out again x'D ))

Alex cried out as well along with his siter, and started to wriggle in his mother's arms.
    "...I'll take you back home," Micke mutterd and whistled for his horse. He needed to go find Jospeh... he was th eonly person he flet he could handle at the moment... or it was more the other way around.

((aaaaand bedtime for me 8'3))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:44 pm

(Awww okie and night hun <3333)
    Odette just nodded not trusting herself to speak as she slowly rocked both children back to sleep. She was even more worried now only for a completely different reason, something was wrong with Alice....something scarily like Michael's own disease. She hoped that it wasn't as bad as she was thinking but then....when had things ever really worked out for her.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:29 pm

Once the horse reached them, Micheal didn't get up himself, but instead helped Odette up and started to lead the horse back to hrr place by foot.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:25 am

Odette sighed and stared at the twins, Alice had turned her head and was watching her dad lead the horse. Alex let out a little cry but Odette gently shushed him while Alice stuck her fist into her mouth and Odette gave a gentle laugh before she kissed her forehead.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Antal inlägg : 736
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Post  Michael Korso Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:31 am

"You should stop clining to those who who pushes you back down," Micheal grumbled, keeping his face forward.
    Betetr get done with this quick... if only he wasnt feeling so sick himself at the moment. Apparnetly he got stressed before, when Joseph stepped in like that...
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:45 am

Odette sighed, she hated how he was always trying to push her out. "And no matter how hard you try Michael, I'm not going anywhere." She said quietly.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:53 am

"You're sucha selfish person Odette," he mutterd. "Only thinking about what you wnat, and not what's best for.... them." He cast a glance behidn him quickly, frowning darkly. "And don't sya they need me too, we both know that's bullshit."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:03 am

Odette sighed, "I don't want this conversation when we're both stressed Michael." She said quietly.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:24 am

"We're here," he mutterd, ignoring what she said as they arrived at her house. He did eonder whys he still came back to this place, whne only the worse things kept happening to her here. Wordlessly, he helped her dismount the hourse, and then even walked her back inside.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:32 am

She gave him a small smile as they walked back inside, it wasn't in Odette's nature to hold a grudge and besides she loved Michael. After moving the cribs back to her room she laid the twins down and smiled at them. After making sure they were fast asleep she headed back towards Michael. "What you said earlier....about me being selfish, I guess you're right Michael. And if you really want me out of your life then I'll go but please stop giving me mixed signals." She said softly.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:43 am

He was leaning against the doorframe when she tucked them back to the cribs, staring aimleslly infront of him. He was pulle dout of his own dark thoughts when she staretd speaking to him, and looked down at her with a hard and cold gaze. "I just don't feel like doing the same mistake again," he said quietly before pushing himslef off the wall and leaving the room. ut he didn't leave, liek he shouldäve, and instead laid down on the couch, rubbing his face. Ot was to late for him to just leave, he had missed his chance to do so already.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:49 am

She sighed and followed him, "So are you going to stay the night?" She asked as she tried changing the subject, she knew talking about Rebecca was a sensitive subject with him so she wasn't going to press it.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:56 am

"....i can't really walk straight or see properly right now," he adimitted with a tired sign. "So i'll be taking your couch. And before you do in to panic mode, let's just say itäs th age gtting to me," he said flatly. He really hoped she wouldn't rememebr he only got liek this if he was stressed out about something... but knowing her, she never usualy forgot about anything. "Besides, someone has to make sure you don't wind up in more trouble, even thoguh I hate tkiang up that job all the god damn time."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:05 am

She bit her lip, she knew it was because of the disease that he was having troubles and couldn't help feeling guilty. All her fault she looked down, "I can get you some blankets." She said softly choosing to ignore the other comment. She went and got the blankets which she gave to Michael.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:15 am

He pushed the blankets aside,a dn insted grabbed her wrist to gently pull her into his arms down in the couch. He held her tightly, almost desperatly as if seeking for comfort. Maybe... maybe that's what he needed...
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:21 am

She didn't say anything, just let him hold onto her as she rested her head against his chest. She would be there for Michael, even when he didn't want her there....she always would be there for him. No matter how often he tried pushing her out of his life she would still be there....he needed someone to depend on, someone who would never hurt him...she wanted to be that person.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:30 am

he held ehr tighter, and slowly sunk down into the couch until they were both layign down, side by side. His face was still empty of emotion, but inside, he coudl feel soemthign breaking down again. That wall he ahd tried to build up after Rebecca... was never as strong as he'd liekd it to eb. guess Jospeh sacreficing himself for him had been the last straw, without him even realising it. "I hate this kind of life," he mumbled, meanign the whole idea about havign a family. "..yet there's always soemone pulling me back to this..."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:35 am

Odette didn't say anything at first, she just studied him thoughtfully and then looked down. "I...I don't want you to feel trapped here Michael...you're free to come and go, just don't do anything you don't want to do." She said quietly, she was giving him a way out....yet again she was willing to let him if it made things easier for him.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:44 am

"I'll hurt them, just like I did with Jim," he said, tlakign as if he was warning ehr about soemthing no oen would be able to avoid. He was just stating the truth. they both knew how he was, if she still believed he really wouldn't, well then she didn't know him at all. "I..." he closed his eyes and rested his head a top of hers. He really didn't ahve anything more to say.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:50 am

Odette bit her lip, she had heard the worry in his voice when he had stated those words which is what caused her to move her head up and kiss him on the lips.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:59 am

Feeling her soft lips press agaisnt his, he suddenly recalled all their own little tradition they sued to have. It had been a while since they did that. He didn't want this. Or at least, thta's what he kept telling himself. But rigth now, maybe this was what he needed. So he gently returned the kiss, letting one hand travel upwards and craddle her head.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:03 am

She kissed him back just as gently and moved her other hand to rest on his shoulder as they kissed. It had been too long since she had kissed Michael and she hadn't realized just how much she had missed it...missed him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:51 pm