Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

One Small Favor (shared AU fanfic with Mikey/Dimitri)

Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

One Small Favor (shared AU fanfic with Mikey/Dimitri) - Page 2 Empty Re: One Small Favor (shared AU fanfic with Mikey/Dimitri)

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:22 am

Micke's eye twicted at the nickname only Jospeh was allowed to use.
    "...you want someone from the council gone."
    It wans't a question, but a statment. He had a pretty good idea who this brat wanted gone.
    Dimitri chuckled again, stroking Alice's head. "I always liked people who knew how to use their brain. You and me will get along just fine. Don't you think so too Joey?"

Last edited by Dimitri on Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

One Small Favor (shared AU fanfic with Mikey/Dimitri) - Page 2 Empty Re: One Small Favor (shared AU fanfic with Mikey/Dimitri)

Post  Odette Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:29 am

Joseph snorted darkly, "Hardly." He growled.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:32 am

Micheal's hand twictched, tightenign hsi hold on the swor duntil his hand whitend.
    '"Get your hand off of her," he growled.
    Dimitri looked up at him, face suddenly blank but did as told. "So you actually care huh? I knew you were the weaker one."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:39 am

(*seriously cheering right now*)
    Joseph raised an eyebrow, "Oh trust me:..you really don't want to go around saying that." He said calmly enough but his hand had tightened into a fist.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:45 am

((xDDD))

DImitri sighend ad suddenly picked up Alex, who imediently started to wriggle once he got separeted from his twin.
    He shoved the boy into Jospeh's arms before walking over to his wardrobe. "This one is useless to me. Micke doens't seem to acre about him so i guess your free to take your anger out on him."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:03 am

Joseph almost dropped the baby but restrained himself....barely, he sighed and glanced over at Michael. He felt ridiculous carrying a baby who was now trying to punch him...the hell?
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:07 am

"strong one isn't he?" Dimitri laughed as he wlaked back over to the bed, carryign Alice in his arms.
    Alex whined louder and trashced more in Jospeh's arms, reaching out towards Dimitir and his twin.
    "Reminds me of someone, don yout think so too Mcike?" he said smugly. "The way he's so desperetly tryign to keep his twin wth him."
    "...."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:12 am

Joseph's hand tightened on Alex and he heard Alex cry again only this time from pain but he was too angru to notice or care....hell he never cared anyway.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:16 am

"Jospeh!" Micke snapped, quickly, and ungnetly, tkaing Alex away from his brother.
    He surprised himself how gently he was holding the boy, and then cursed ocne he relaised what he did. He showed that he cared.
    "Och Korso, i really loom forward on to working with you," Dmitir smirked, holding up som sort of small syringe in his hand.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:23 am

Joseph didn't register to Michael taking Alex from him his gaze already on Dimitri. His eyes narrowed when he saw the syringe in his hands and glowered, no doubt that was the cure for the brat.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:36 am

"...side effects?"
    Dimtri stopped his hand in mid air and thougth for a while. "You're a fast thinker aren't ya?" he snickerd. "No, not that I know of. But she'll need to take this at least once a day, or it won't do shit. And right, don't bother looking up the guy who barley finished this, he's not around anymore," Dim siad happily.
    Well shit. That emant thta the only one with the only cure was this bastard, and the only guy who how to make it was dead.
    Just. Fucking. Great.
    "So, no cure for your brother dearest Joe," Dim cooed. "Unless you wnat to try this thing on him, you never know right? Maybe it will work."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:40 am

Joseph glowered, the cure could cause some serious damage to Michael if he took it now. "Bastard." He snarled as he glared at him, he wanted nothing more then to kill the son of a bitch.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:46 am

Hearing his lack of response Dimitri just shrugged, and then without a warning injected the it in Alice.
    Micheal flinchend, and not realsing himslef he had already punched Dimitri hard enoguh for him to slam against the wall and taken Alice into his arms. No reaction from her... she was still asleep...
    "Are your fists made of steel or soemthing?" Dimitri laughed as he stumbled bakc up, rubbing his jaw. It was a mircale it wasn't broken after that hit. "Relax Mickey, she'll wake up soon enough. She'll just be really calm and-"
    "Where's the rest of it?"
    "...you only get the rest of the cure after you finished those favor I'll be asking you to do."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:50 am

(OMG!!! I totally almost wet my pants...soo fucking creepy o-o)
    Joseph just shook his head, "How many favors?" He asked suddenly.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:01 am

((woah really?? xD sowwie<3))

Dimitri smirked again. "That'll depend."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:13 am

(No it was good :3)
    Without anword Joseph moved and slammed Dimitri against the wall, "I said how many?" He growled, his grip as hard as steel.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:17 am

Dimitri gritthed his teeth, it hurt like hell, an yet he kept satisfied smirk on, laughing at them.
    "Careful there big guy. We don't want your brother try and commit suicide again right~"
    He could tell Micheal was tired of simply everything, he's seen alot of those with the people he's working with. If he as no reason to keep going, he'll end everything himself.
    Placing the the kids back on the bed, Mickeal laid a hand on Jospeh's shoulder. "Let him go Joe," he said firmly, voice empty of emotion. "Stop worrying."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:20 am

Once Michael had touched his arm he relaxed but only slightly, he growled and shoved Dimitri harder against the wall hefore he released him. "I'm going to enjoy killing you." He said coldy down at Dimitri before he turned to go.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:27 am

"I look forward to it. My death will surely be an intresting one if you'r einvoled," he winked, havign hard time standing up this time.
    He smiled smugly up at the other twin, who was taking the two kids back into his arms.
    "She'll need her next shot by the end of the week. I suggest you pay me a visit before then," he said brightly, watching his back as he started to leave.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:31 am

(I really hope this is ok, if not I can edit :3)
    Turning Joseph roughly picked up Dimitri and held him up with one hand, "Here's an idea....why don't I take his place?" He demanded.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:36 am

((*gasps* Joeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy<33333333333 8D))

Both were supriesd by this, neither expecting thatJospeh of all people, would offer up himslef like that, even if ti was for his own brother.
    Dimtiri rasied an eyebrow, not looking convinced. "You'll easily stop caring about who's life on the line, it's way easier to take advatge of your brother," he sighed, thinking Jospeh would just break the deal anyway, sicne he didn't care about the kids.
    Micheal has his eyes locked on Jospeh, for once not knowing what to say really. Narrowing his eyesHe narrowed his eyes. It was his job taking the hits for them both.
    "Don't bother Jospeh. Its alright..."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:39 am

He ignored Michael and tightened his grip on Dimitri, "When Michael's involved....trust me I wouldn't back down from. A deal." He said coldly meaning each word he said.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:44 am

"Jospeh," Michael warned, voice harsher and lower this time.
    Dimitri looked bewteen the too, his smirk soon returning. "Fine you're in," he gave a nodd. "But so is Micheal. Now I've got two very useful tools."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:47 am

"Hold on there....Its only me or Michael, and trust me you would want me." He said flatly, he honestly didn't care about himself anymore...for once he was going to do what a brother should do.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:49 am

"Sorry, no deal then," he shaked his head. "You could either help your brother out with the favours and make it easier for him, or simply let him do all the dirty work, as always," he smiled. "Take it or leave it."
    "Jospeh, seriously, just fucking drop this. I'm capable of handling this myself."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 7:44 pm