Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

I'll Take The Shot (Shared AU Fanfic with Dimitri/Alex)

Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

I'll Take The Shot (Shared AU Fanfic with Dimitri/Alex) - Page 2 Empty Re: I'll Take The Shot (Shared AU Fanfic with Dimitri/Alex)

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:13 am

He gratefully gulped it down. "Thanks Ali. Whatever would I do without you?"
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

I'll Take The Shot (Shared AU Fanfic with Dimitri/Alex) - Page 2 Empty Re: I'll Take The Shot (Shared AU Fanfic with Dimitri/Alex)

Post  Odette Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:14 am

Alice rolled her eyes and sat next to him, "You could manage by yourself just Alex...don't put yourself down like that." She scolded firmly.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:32 am

He grinned. "Oh i know that, you don't see me clining on to you all the time right? well except for the moments when we're togheter... which is... quite often... Hahaha."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Antal inlägg : 839

Post  Jane Porter Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:38 am

She sighed and took the glass before she went and refilled it, "Is the dizziness still there?" She asked as she sat next to him. She took the glass and handed it to him, "And are you going to come home?" She asked.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:43 am

He took the glass, but didn't gulp it all down this time. "...nah. I've still things i want to do here. I like beign able to do whatever I wnat all the tiem. Now that mom knows i'm alright i don't need to go back home. Dad's there keeping her company anyway," he mutterd.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:59 am

Jane frowned, "And is that a bad thing? I think mom deserves some alone time with dad to be honest....and even though you two don't get along, I know mom would like to see you at home, just like me. Just don't be a stranger Alex." She said gently as she gave him a sad smile.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:05 am

"...normally i'd be glad dad is home... but it's hard to like someone who constantly beats you simply for reminding them about someon else," he said lowly, keeping his head lowerd. "He's the stranger in our family... he's the one who's never there, yet I get all the blame for the bad thigns that's happen."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:52 am

Alice sighed she knew her brother was right, "Alex, even if you remind dad of him doesn't mean anyone else is reminded of him when you're around. Besides dad doesn't beat you as bad as he ever hit Jim, and while that's not praiseworthy he cared enough to look for you last night...even if it was mostly for mom." She said and looked down, they both knew that Michael had his own reasons for doing what he did.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:59 am

"I'm totally on Jim's side when it comes to dad," he spat. "Sure, at first i looked up to him as much as you did but now..." he sighend and rubbed his head. "I'm not going back to live there Alice. Youa dnmom will eaisly find me in town, where i alway am anyway."

((sorry honey, gotta leave now >.< love you<333))
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:06 am

She sighed and then rubbed his arm, "Just so long as I can find you then that's ok with me." She said after a moment and then looked down. She wasn't happy about it but at least he wasn't leaving her.
    (Okie BYYYEEE!!!)
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:04 pm

He couldn't help but smile a little, knowing she was upseat that he wasn't plannign on living home anymore. At leats he wasn't the only of the two dependent on the other...
    "You knwo you can always find, just like I can always find you," he smiled warmly and leaned his forehead against hers. "We'll always have each other."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:33 pm

She smiled at his words and nodded, "That makes me feel a lot better." She admitted softly and just smiled as she thought about how lucky she was to have a twin like Alex.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:07 am

He brushed some hair out of her fae and behind her ear. "Hey... you know, that if you ever get tired of home there's always place with me..."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:49 am

She smiled at him, "Thanks Alex.....that would be nice." She said gently, however if she was going to stay with her brother she would make sure her mother had plenty of advance warning.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:59 am

"'Course it would. I just hope dad won't look me up and brake my bones," he grimaced at the thought, 'cause that wouldn't really surprsie him if it happend. "Thy both trust you more thna me... always have always will... so they wouldn't worry abotu you making the wrong desicion," he smiled sadly.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:10 am

Alice shook her head, "Mom trusts you...she trusts all of us and if I do come I'll talk to dad. Maybe if he hears what I have to say he won't come after you." She said quietly.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:13 am

"Don't," he said firmly. "We both know eh doesn't litsen to anyoen but himself... or Joseph," he spat. "He'll just think I brainwashed you ro soemthing. So don't bother. I'm fine this way."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:21 am

Alice sighed, "All right I won't...I promise." She said reluctantly and then gently squeezed his hand.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:28 am

He smiled and squeezed back. He leaned his head on her shoulder. This felt nice... just them being togheter like this. He had missed her. "Thank you Ali."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:35 am

She smiled down at him fondly, "You're welcome Alex." She said quietly and for the moment she enjoyed the feeling of being reunited with her twin once more.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:38 am

"...you think mom would let me travel?" he asked suddenly. 2I mean, tkae a ship and see the world?"
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:43 am

Alice blinked, "I uh....I guess yeah." She said after a moment and then looked at him, "So you do want to leave?" She asked sadly.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:47 am

He just smiled that typial confident and boyish grin of his. "You could come with me. In fact, i don't think i'd be bale to enjoy myself if you weren't by my side."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:55 am

She smiled wistfully, "And leave mom? I mean...I would love to go with you but...do you think mom could handle us both leaving her?" She asked quietly.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:58 am

"The last thing i want to do is hurt mom," he sighend. It was true, their mother and Alice had always been the world to him. "But still, sooner or later all the kids leave their nest. I'm not sayign i would take a ship now... but later, maybe i will."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:10 am