Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

I'll Take The Shot (Shared AU Fanfic with Dimitri/Alex)

Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Antal inlägg : 839
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

I'll Take The Shot (Shared AU Fanfic with Dimitri/Alex) - Page 3 Empty Re: I'll Take The Shot (Shared AU Fanfic with Dimitri/Alex)

Post  Jane Porter Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:04 am

She nodded, "Well when you do just let me know ok?" She asked gently and smiled warmly at him.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252

I'll Take The Shot (Shared AU Fanfic with Dimitri/Alex) - Page 3 Empty Re: I'll Take The Shot (Shared AU Fanfic with Dimitri/Alex)

Post  Dimitri Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:10 am

He stroked her cheek lovingly, gently turning her head to look at him. "When I do... will you come with me?"
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:12 am

She smiled at him, "Of course I will." She said gently and she meant each word she leaned into the touch.
    (Is it weird I want Odie to find them? Razz)
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:19 am

((ohmygosh that be soooooo awkward..... WHY NOT? >8D))

"Thank you," he mumbled, watchign ehr face closely. He flet those feelings he had tried to forget crawl back, like that dya at the river...
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:30 am

(Oh I'm soo evil XDD Twisted Evil poor Odie will be devastated)
    Alice froze when she saw him looking at her and tilted her head before she leaned forward and gently kissed him on the lips. She didn't hear the door open either....
    --
    Odette had managed to track down where Alex had been hiding out in the hopes that maybe he would know where Alice was. The scene in front of her was enough to almost make her heart stop, "Alice, Alex?" She asked horrified and staggered against the doorframe....this could not be happening.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:39 am

((ohmydeargod ;3; ODDIE, you better not try to kill yourself after this..... x'D))

Alex pulled away from his twin, and stared just as horrifed bakc at their mother.
    Oh...crap. He was as good as dead now. That look on Odette's eyes was enough to make him want to drop dead right then and there.
    Standing up from the bed, he looked sadly at them both, before forcign out a smile. This wans't Alice fault, he betetr make her see that.
    "Mom, I'm sorry. I took our game to far."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:45 am

Odette couldn't even form words to speak but her expression said everything...all she did was stare at them before she turned on her heel and started to walk away.
    --
    Alice was horrified that her mother had seen them kissing...but worst of all the look of complete and total despair and betrayal on her mother's face had scared Alice. She glanced at Alex before hurrying after her mother, "Mom...wait I can explain!" She said as she tried to catch up.
    --
    Odette stopped in her tracks and turned on Alice, "No....no...I saw more then enough, I just wish I hadn't." She said flatly. Her eyes dead and actually cold....for once she was angry.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:49 am

((wow, Oddie's ANGRY?! 8'D shiiiiiiiiiiiit xD))

Alexstared at them both leave before quickly making his way after them. "Mother please litsen, i understad that you're angry and feel disgusted, but dont' balme Alice for this," he said as calmly as he could. "It was me who started all this, it's my fault."

((ffffffff- >.< i'm sorry, but now ia have to leave ;____; godamnit... see ya hon, love ya<3333333))
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:02 am

Odette snorted, "Do you understand Alex? How can you understand what it feels like to walk in your own children kissing? No you don't understand....you will never know what its like to always be a failure in everything! Its my fault for everything...maybe if I had been a better mother this would never have happened!" She said loudly as tears fell.
    --
    Alice was so stunned that she didn't know how to say anything...she had never seen her mother act like this towards her or anyone. Her mother was blaming herself...and that never ended well, she had a feeling her dad would not be happy about this....not at all.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:52 am

Without noticing it himself, he had put himself infront of Alice as their mother started to talk, as if protecting her. Which he probably was...
    However, as soon as Odette ahd finnished speaking something snapped inside of Alex.
    "You will never know what its like to always be a failure in everything!"
    ...was that suppose to be a joke?
    "Yeah, i guess you're right."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:47 pm

Odette shook her head at them, "I never want to see either of you again...both of you have betrayed me." Even as she spoke more tears fell and then she turned on her heel to leave.
    --
    Alice knew her mother was understandably upset but even so her heart tugged as her mother said those words. "I'm sorry mom." She whispered softly. She gripped Alex's hand to try and calm him down as her brother could tend to be more upset when words were thrown at him.
    --
    Odette paused and looked back at them, her face a mixture of emotion, "I wish I could have helped you more." She said softly before she kept walking.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:29 pm

"Well, you could've tried to push dad ut of our life, that would have made our life alot easier," Alex said back at her, at the moment not feelign any sort of regret spilling out his real thoughts and feelings. "You kinda let a phsyco raise us. What the hell did you expect?" he snorted and turned to wlak otu the backdoor.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:44 pm

"I love your father Alex.....and I'm sorry he hurt you, I truly am." Odette said quietly, she hated being reminded of her failures as a parent. Without her noticing her hand slip on the sharp side of one of her knives slicing her wrist. She didn't notice the blood and she didn't feel any pain, she kept her hands balled into fists hidden under her cloak.
    --
    Alice swallowed hard, she could feel a headache coming on and she dis her best to force it down. "Mom you are not a failure, and please don't leave Alex." She begged.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:47 pm

((oh come on Oddie >.< ))

"No... you're not sorry. If you really were, you would've made him stop hurting me, or stopp favouring Alice over me," he growled and was abotu to turn and leave when he saw the expression on Alice face. "Ali? You feeling ok?" he asked worried, placing on hand on her shoulder.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:51 pm

Odette frowned and moved towards them, "Alice? Have you taken your shot recently?" She asked with concern.
    --
    Alice just looked up at Alex, "Please just stop fighting." She begged and then looked at her mom, "No...its still at home." She admitted.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:58 pm

Alex glared darkly at ehr as she stepepd closer, without really realising it... After all the things she just said, he couldn't help but wanting her far away... from them both.
    "Then let's hurry back home, i've got a hourse," Alex told her and lead them right past their mother. "I'm sorry i'm acting stupid and selfish again, please try to keep calm."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:02 am

Odette sighed as she watched them leave, she could tell Alex was still mad at her and that broke her heart. She looked down and started to walk in the opposite direction never seeing the small blood trail she left.
    --
    Alice looked up at Alex, "You're not being stupid Alex...I just hate it when you two fight." She whispered.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:06 am

"Mom is gonan hurt herself..." eh said bluntly, keeping his eyes forward. "But i'm to mad to care right now... the thing she siad... how can she even..." he trailed off, looking down. "I can't stand this."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:12 am

Alice looked at him with worry, "Alex...loving him isn't the only reason she stayed with him. He's been the one who's been giving me shots, he...he's working for someone so that he can get me the shots I need to stay alive." She explained quietly.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:18 am

"Then what about me?" he stopped walking, letting go of her. "It's always been about you," he growled, fist starting to tremble. "always you, never me. I got the punished and cast aside, i never matterd when i got hurt, But you... when something happend to you it was if the whole world was ending."
    He was being sutpid, he knew that... but he was finally letting all of his feelings out, for the first time. He had kept this stupid jealousy for ehr locked up, just like those other feelings he had tried to hide form her. But it just... broke. Something finally broke down inside him, he didn't feel like keeping his feelings loked up anymore. "You're better now, you barley even need those things. yes, I know about that. heard dad and mom tlak about it growing up, after anouther punishmet of theirs..."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:22 am

She stared at him and bit her lip, "And you never told me?! I only found out a few weeks ago...why didn't you tell me?" She asked as she stared at him.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:25 am

"Beacuse I wasn't allowed too," he said matter of factly. "Belive it ornot, i've always tried to eb a good hild for our parents too... and you probably only would've belived I was lying to you anyway... Everyone does after all," he snorted and lead the hourse to her. "Here, ride hoem and take your med, i'm not going back there...."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:29 am

She shook her head, "All right fine....but not everyone's against you Alex." She said quietly before she mounted the horse and rode off.
    (Derp XDD)
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:31 am

"I know," he mumbled and wathed her ride off. "That's why i keep on clining to that one person..."

(derp as well 8D )
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:44 am

(Uhh now what? x3)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:13 am