Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

All I Know (John and Marina Shared FanFiction)

xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 615
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 37

All I Know (John and Marina Shared FanFiction) Empty All I Know (John and Marina Shared FanFiction)

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:50 am

With a small smile, John thanked the woman who handed him the large bouquet of flowers. She had asked whom he intended them for, to which he'd simply replied with a small chuckle and said the woman I want to spend forever with. Of course, that had gotten a swoon out of the young maiden.

However, now as he walked towards the entrance to the forest -- the place he had taken Marina for one of their dates -- the date that he'd confessed he loved her, actually -- he began leaving a rose in his footsteps. The roses eventually led to a waterfall that dove down into a large body of water and was surrounded by trees. In the moonlight, the water glimmered. John already had candles and wine set aside, but that didn't mean he was fully prepared for what he was doing. He swallowed the lump in his throat and sat down slowly with the last rose. The rose now had a ring swirling around the base. It was a beautiful ring -- expensive and envy-worthy. It only seemed fitting for a woman such as Marina. Sure, she didn't care for wealth, but he meant the beauty.

He ran a hand back through his hair and stood back up. He leaned against a rock and faced the trail of roses, his arms crossed behind his back. He knew Marina would see the note he'd left for her Maid to give to her. Now it was a matter of whether or not she would come. Of course, he'd asked her to come in nice attire, as he now wore a white suit with gold trimmings.
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Ålder : 33

All I Know (John and Marina Shared FanFiction) Empty Re: All I Know (John and Marina Shared FanFiction)

Post  Marina Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:27 am

Marina got home after a stressful day on the court. Her head looked it was going to explode, but it didn't happened yet thanks to John who calmed her during all the day long. Soon she entered her bedroom, a maid gave her a note, and she said it was from John. She remembered of him going out from the court a early than usual, and now Marina started wondering on what he was planning now.

She took her bath with the bath salts she loved the most, and after that she got prepared for their metting, chosing her long blue dress with a low back decolleté covered with a fine lace. She wasn't a very fond of jewerl, but she put her headband with a blue crystal, and her usual earings.

All the moment she walked towards the place the note said she got more suspicious. The first thing she heard was the sound of a waterfall, and she realized she was going to the forest, the place where she spent many delightful moments with him. Then she noticed a rose by her feet, and a trail going after it. Everytime she catched one, her heart beated faster, and when she got the last one, her arms were filled with a huge bouquet of roses. She looked upon and saw John looking at her... ''John'' She gasped, surprised at what he arranged for them.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

All I Know (John and Marina Shared FanFiction) Empty Re: All I Know (John and Marina Shared FanFiction)

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:39 am

John looked to the woman before him and felt his heart beat faster than it normally ever could, even around her. He smiled slightly and took in a deep breath before walking over to her. "You look...beautiful," He complimented gently before biting onto his bottom lip. "I guess you're wondering why I brought you out here, right?" He questioned, then smiled gently, loving the look she had on her face.

With a small intake of breath to calm his nerves, he moved himself to rest on one knee, one arm crossed behind his back. "Marina...I love you," He said gently, smiling to her. "I always have...I know you're still hurting, but I want to be the reason you stop hurting. I wake up every morning just wanting to see you smiling. I've never paid a woman any attention before, aside from Belle, and now you're the only thing on my mind -- you actually have Belle jealous!" He chuckled softly. "Marina...I love you," he repeated. "So...I want to know if you'd do me the honor of marrying a fool who doesn't deserve the hand of a woman like you," He said softly as he pulled the final rose out from behind his back, the ring shimmering in the moonlight.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:58 am

Marina smiled sheepishly when he complimented her look. ''Well you look quite handsome this evening, John'' She said shyly, still not used of his effect on her. When he questioned her about meeting therem Marina looked upon him with the corner of her eyes, and rose an eyebrow smirking slightly. Of course she wanted what she was doing there, with this huge and beautiful bouquet on her arms.

She wasn't prepared for what was coming next, and she could feel her eyes filling with tears as he knelt on the ground. All the beautiful words he said, she couldn't hold anymore and she started tearing of hapiness, her hands shaking slightly as he continued talking. She chuckled softly when he mentioned Belle, and when he told her he loved her and finally proposed her showing the last rose with the ring on it, she felt like exploding of hapiness. ''Yes...'' She whispered quietly. Afraid of him not hearing her because of the waterfall sound, she said louder ''Yes, yes...'' She said droping the bouquet from her arms and jumping into his embrace. Tonight she forgot about her revenge, about everything that could upset her. Tonight all that matter was she and John, nothing more.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:04 am

It was as if his heart had just shot through his chest in happiness. He grinned brightly and caught her as she came into his arms, gladly holding her close as he stood and spun her around in his arms. When he set her back to the ground, he took her chin and kissed her lips deeply. He took her left hand and then took the ring and slid it onto her ring finger, his lips never leaving his. He smiled against her lips and pulled her as close as he could get her, his lips ravishing hers as his heart pounded against his chest, a feeling he knew she could feel from their contact.

Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:13 am

(( Neutral ............................................... All I Know (John and Marina Shared FanFiction) Tumblr_m2t935aDx31rurn7qo1_500 ))
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:23 am

Marina giggled softly while she was spun around, holding firmly into his shoulders. She never thought she could feel this happiness again, she felt like heaven into his arms, and kissing his lips deeply and passionately like they where doing after. She looked down when he put the ring on her finger, smiling brightly during into. She looked upon his eyes again, keeping smiling so brightly, and when he pulled her closer she didn't complained, instead she pulled him closer holding his neck while they shared another kiss. His body was so closer to her that their hearts looked like one, beating at the same speed.

She couldn't hold longer and started crying. She hid her face on his chest, and let the tears out. When she looked upon him, her eyes were shinning like the sky above them and the smile that crossed her face.

OOC: Lol Flynn! Get out from here!XD
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:33 am

John held her in his arms, then smiled softly as she began crying again. He knew she was not saddened by his actions, so he wasn't worried to see her tears. He simply cradled her head and kissed the top of it. When she looked at him, he smiled boyishly down to her and kissed her forehead once.

He looked towards the water, wanting so badly to offer for them to swim. But, he couldn't show her the wounds on his back and arms. The last thing he needed was to ruin their night. He simply pulled her into another kiss and smiled against her lips. "I love you, Marina," He whispered.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:44 am

Marina looked at where he was looking, she saw the lake, then her eyes ran to the waterfall, and above everything she looked upon the sky, shinning with thousand of stars, and the moon raising from the trees. Everything was so perfect, then her eyes met his, and she kissed him showing all her gratitude for this magical moment he was giving to her... ''I love you too, John Rolfe'' She whispering into his lips, believing her own words. She smiled briefly before putting her lips on his again, kissing him slowly and with passion.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:58 am

John felt his blood heat up as he kissed her. He loved the feel of her lips on his, and knowing that she wanted to spend her life with him only made his blood pump faster. He slid his hands to her hips to tug her close to him once more.

This was the first time in all of his moments with her where he didn't doubt her love for him. The was the first time he didn't feel like she hated him and was just waiting for him to slip up. Though, even when he had felt that way about her, he still loved her. This moment felt like all of the weight had been taken from his shoulders, and honestly, he loved the feeling. He slid one hand up to release her hair, where he lightly tangled his fingers into her brown locks.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:02 am

Marina got a bit startled when he put his hands on her hips, pulling her even closer to his body. Her breathing got faster, and she started thinking widely... Does she wanted this? All she knew she wanted to be with him now... Was she ready for this? The moment was perfect but she still ahd her doubts if she was ready for going further now.

She feel his hand sliding her body and reaching her hair. She could feel her blood running faster, and she moaned softly on his lips when she pulled apart. She closed her eyes and kissed along his jaw, her lips finding their way to his ear where she whispered softly... ''John'' She wasn't certain about her feelings, but she knew she couldn't want to be with anyone else if it wasn't John.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:47 am

John shivered slightly. His heart beat managed to speed up, even now. Was she being serious? Before, there was no way he would consider doing anything unmoral with a girl before they were wed, but in his profession, there wasn't the guarantee he would come home alive. She knew that all too well.

He slowly tightened his grip at her hips, and then swallowed the lump in his throat as he heard her groan. His skin was becoming increasingly warm with every movement she made. When her lips touched his jaw, he let out a slightly staggered breath and closed his eyes at the sound of his name being whispered into his ear.

He pursed his lips and then lightly guided her back so that her back pressed against the closest tree. He moved his lips to kiss her deeply, holding her close and keeping their bodies as close together as he could in the moment. "I love you," he whispered once more against her lips.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:50 am

MOVED TO MESSAGES FOR RATING PURPOSES

When the story goes back to a PG-13 rating, we will start posting here again.
    Sorry about that.
    All I Know (John and Marina Shared FanFiction) Tumblr_ll8scnC9dq1qafrh6
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:18 am

When the moment was over, Marina dived into the water and swan under the waterfall. She loved the feeling of the water on her skin showing her. When John emerged by her side, she smirked at him and pecked a kiss on his lips before diving again, this time reaching the shore.
    While she walked, the water fell from her body, and instead of wearing her clothes, she decided to put his shirt. This way she couldn't just stare at his muscles but also see those scars clearly.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:55 am

John pushed his hair back away from his face as he watched her go back towards the shore. It couldn't be fair to every other woman out there for her to look that good. He chuckled to himself and swam back to the shore when he saw her putting on his shirt. He started to object, but knew he wouldn't win. He knew what she wanted to see. He swallowed the lump in his throat and put on his pants. He sat with his back against the closest tree he could manage and crossed his arms as he looked at her, his eyebrow rose upon his forehead.

"You know...I didn't think it was possible, but you really are even more beautiful in the moonlight," He pointed out, meaning it, but also meaning to take her mind from his back.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:52 pm

She poured some wine to them and walked towards him, with a bright smile upon her face. She was feeling weird, and she had a little discomfort while walking, but that was without doubt the best night of her life.
    Her smile grew with his words, and she shrank her shoulders softly, feeling dizzy of happiness.

She handed him a glass, and sat between his legs, resting her back on his chest. The ring shone by the moonlight, it was beautiful in did, but all what happened tonight was more beautiful. ''This is the most beautiful night I have ever had, John'' She whispered and kissed his chin.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:22 am