Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Comforting in the best of ways (AU Shared fanfic with Marina]

Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Comforting in the best of ways (AU Shared fanfic with Marina] Empty Comforting in the best of ways (AU Shared fanfic with Marina]

Post  Phoebus Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:18 pm

Phoebus walked to the courthouse with heavy steps, and took a deep breath before he opened the room to the big room. He noticed Marina on the other side of the table, and he walked over to her with a sad look on his face.
    "Marina.." He said once he had come closer and looked around so that no one was around- and He had even closed the door behind him
    "I-- I have some bad news.." Phoeus sighed and shook his head. His world was upsidedown right now, but he had to tell her before he did something else..
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Comforting in the best of ways (AU Shared fanfic with Marina] Empty Re: Comforting in the best of ways (AU Shared fanfic with Marina]

Post  Marina Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:39 pm

Marina was busy at solving all the problems the ball caused to the kingdom. Not only to the people to Nirethia, but also with the kingdoms around, including Cinderella's... Grandma Fa asked her to do her best job, and now she was alone at the Court, finding the best solution to everyone.

She lift her head up when she saw the captain, ''What's wrong, sir Phoebus? D-did the twins attack again?'' She gasped.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Comforting in the best of ways (AU Shared fanfic with Marina] Empty Re: Comforting in the best of ways (AU Shared fanfic with Marina]

Post  Phoebus Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:55 pm

"No.." He shook his head slowly before he looked down. This would be the hardest thing he would ever say.
    "It's about- Rolfe and Odette.. They were caught.. Together" He said and ran his hand through his hair to keep himself together. He couldn't believe it-- but it was true. Odette didn't loved him any longer..
    "I'm so sorry, Marina"
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:01 pm

''What?!?'' She looked at him with wide eyes, she walked towards him, ''Please, tell me you're wrong... This is a mistake??'' She pleaded with her eyes. No, John couldn't break her like that, she couldn't survive a second time.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:08 pm

"I wish it was.." He said and shook his head one more time. It hurts-- it really did.. Phoebus didn't know what he should do without her.. even though she betrayed him. Phoebus went closer to Marina and wrapped his arms around her carefully- he saw that she felt exactly the same about it all.
    "I'm so sorry, Marina" He said once again and hugged tighter.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:16 pm

Marina saw the look in his face and she couldn't hold anymore. The tears came quite easily when he hugged her, and without noticing she clinged into his embrace... ''How they did this to us?? I shouldn't have believed John.... Not after what he did to me before'', she cried into his chest.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:23 pm

Phoebus hugged her even thigter before he pulled back and looked at her with sad eyes.
    "Has he cheated on you before?.. You didn't told me that" He sighed and tilted his head a little to the side.
    "Everything will be alright again.. We will make it through this" Phoebus said softly and stroked her cheek
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:31 pm

''No, he did something worse...'', she swallowed when she met his eyes... ''Nothing's it's going to be alright... He murdered my father, and played with me pretending he loved me through all this time'', she whispered quietly. She couldn't hold this secret anymore, not after this... ''I should have turn him way before the ball''. She cried and collapsed in his chest again... The pain was too much for her.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502

Post  Odette Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:12 am

(muahahahahaha I'm sorry buut I'm giggling now XDDD)
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:11 am

[Occ: Why are you giggling? xD]
    Phoebus's eyes widened as she spoke and leaned his head ontop of hers as he hugged her. He hated the man already, but knowing that he was a murdurer too ?! He couldn't believe it..
    "Everything's going to be okay, Marina.. We'll help eachother to get through this. Yoy're not alone.." Phoebus sighed before he pulled away again and leaned down so that his face was in the height as hers.
    "We don't need them, you know.."
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Antal inlägg : 278
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Post  Joseph Korso Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:33 pm

(cause we were found out.....John and I would never get caught Wink XDDDD)
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:21 pm

[OOC: XDDD]

Marina still hold into Phoebus, or else she would fall into the floor, she looked deeply in his eyes, she had never seen them so closer... ''We'll get through this together... Can I trust you, Phoebus?'' She asked him quietly. She was suffering now, and all she needed was comfort and something to believe in.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:32 pm

[Haha.. Yeaaah, riiighttt..]
    "Of course.." He nodded and smiled softly at her as he stroked her cheek once more. If it had been in another place and time- he would totally make a move on her. He had never looked at her like this before- but Marina was actually pretty beautiful.
    "And you don't need Rolfe.. You can have whatever man you want.."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:52 pm

Marina smiled maidenlike and blushed lightly with his last words... ''Men are afraid of me, because I'm rich and I've all this power at the council'', she chuckled softly, and gently hold his wrist... ''My only options are those old widowers lords''
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:59 pm

"I'm not afraid of you" Phoebus chuckled with a wide smile. He had only hated her- not being scared of her.
    "Maybe you should look for one with power on his own? A cousin to the King? Another member of the council?!" Phoebus shrugged as he came up with other options.The only man in her age in the council was Dimitri- but maybe she liked him.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:08 pm

Marina blushed more when he said he wasn't afraid of her, ''I think I wouldn't mind becoming a countess, or a dutchess...'' She tilted her head a little and giggled, ''Dimitri is a good man, but I can't see a future with him...'', she sighed as she remembered that John was also a member of the council, ''I wished we could be able stop caring people whenever we want'', she said quietly and looked down. She might played with John's feelings too, but she loved, she still loves him after all.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:19 pm

Phoebus smiled as she spoke and was pretty happy that he made her think about something else - even though it was just for a short moment.
    "If we could- then we would never fight for those we love.. And sometimes it gets better once you have had your heart broken once.. Then you wont do the same mistake" Phoebus said softly and smiled gently at her.
    "If it hadn't been for them, we wouldn't had talked in the first place- which is a little sad.. don't you think?"
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:37 pm

''You're right, Phoebus...'', she said with a small smile while she looked at him through her eyelashes. Her smile grew a little and she bit her lower lip, ''Will you help me, I don't think I'd pass through all this alone again'', she said quietly, her mind went to back to when John hurt her first, and how she was all alone back that time.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:46 pm

"Of course I will.." Phoebus nodded slowly with still a soft smile on his lips. He didn't want to admit it, but he had almost forgot about Odette now when he stood here- with her.. He wrapped her arms around her again to give her a hug, and it wasn't until now he realised how good she smelled. Like-- roses..
    "But keep in mind, any man would be lucky to have you" Phoebus said quietly and kissed her cheek once he had pulled away a little
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:55 pm

Marina smilled sweetly at him, and fell on his embrace again. She closed her eyes and rested her hands on his chest, the warmth that was coming from him was cozy, and she felt happy at the moment.
    She blushed more when he kissed her, and said softly, ''I think I'm lucky to have you now'', she leaned in and kissed his cheek too. When she pulled away she saw her lips left a mark because of her lipstick, and she couldn't help but giggle, ''Let me help you'', she said softly, and rubbed her thumb softly at his skin.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:07 pm

Phoebus chuckled slightly when she started to rub away the lipstick from him - but slowly stopped when he started to look at her. She was focusing on the mark, but Phoebus slowly leaned in closer to her and gave her a passionate kiss while he placed his hands on her waist. He didnt know if he did is as some kind of revenge for what Odette had did, or because he started to like Marina- but he was doing it.
    "I'm sorry.. " He whispered as he had broken the kiss, but was just a inch from her lips.
    "..But I think this is the only way to make me forget about Odette.."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:20 pm

Marina was focused on cleaning the mark on his cheek, and she didn't notice when he was leaning closer to him until he was closer to her lips. She got slightly startled when he started kissing her, she had never kissed anyone except for John, and this new touch was completly new and different from what she was used to. She slowly put her hands around his neck, and started kissing him back, she looked deeply in his eyes when he broke the kiss, his lips not so far from hers.

''Don't...'', she whispered softly, his breath, his smell, his touch. Everything was so addictive that Phoebus was the only thing in her mind at the moment. She closed her eyes and brought him closer again, kissing him as much passionate than before.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:27 pm

Phoebus smirked slightly when he understood that Marina wanted the same thing has him, and let his hands stroke up and down her waist and hips. He moved them both forward until they bumped into the table that was behind them, and Phoebus lifted Marina up so that she sat on it. His hands wandered down to her thighs- and smiled into the kiss.
    "I'm not used to comfort women, so let me know if I goes to far" Phoebus joked and winked at her before he almost attacked her with another kiss.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:41 pm

Marina felt his hands wandering at her body, and his touch left her skin burning. She kissed him deeply and hold him closer, bring her chest next to his. She let him move them around, and gladly put her legs at his sides when he sat her at the table. She wrapped them slightly at his hips and she slided her hands down to his chest until his waist... ''I'm not so good at comforting either sir. So please tell me if I do something wrong'' She smirked and as if he almost kissed her, she catched his lower lip with her teeth, and her smile grew while she moved her hands up from his back to his neck and brought him closer to her while she kissed him deeply.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:19 am

"I'm pretty sure that you will do everything just right.." Phoebus smirked as he started to place several kisses on her jaw and neck - and didn't care if he left a mark after his lips. As one hand stayed on her thigh, the other one suddenly cupped her breast gently.
    "Are you expecting someone, or will we be all alone for --- a while?!" He asked as he moved his lips to the other side of her neck. The feeling that someone could just come in and find them like this made him even more excited- and he wouldn't mind that Rolfe showed up. Phoebus would love to to see his expression if he saw him ontop of his fiance

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:16 am