Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

A Walk Amongst the Dead (tags: Jim)

Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

A Walk Amongst the Dead (tags: Jim) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Walk Amongst the Dead (tags: Jim)

Post  Jim Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:28 pm

"Beacuse I'm free to do whatever I want, and most of them aren't the jeaouls type," he said smugly. "What, you jealous or something~?"
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

A Walk Amongst the Dead (tags: Jim) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Walk Amongst the Dead (tags: Jim)

Post  Odette Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:34 pm

Odette laughed, "Not at all." She said cooly and smirked at him, "Why? Were you hoping I was?" She asked
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:37 pm

"Kinda," he said honsetly, still smiling. "But it's best if you're not. The jealous type are always so god damn annyoing."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:44 pm

She laughed and then struck a dramatic pose, "Jim, why were you with that other girl? I thought I was the only one for you!" She said in a nasally voice and then started laughing. "I bet they always have cat fights." She added with an amused smile.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:49 pm

Jim smiled widely at the last time a cat fight actually happend. What? He's not making up sotires about the girls all the time...
    "I truly enjoyd that fight."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:53 pm

Odette laughed, "So there was a fight, you have to tell me this story." She said with a smile.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:00 pm

"Not so much to tell realy to be honest," he rubbed his neck, looking quite happy with himself. "Let's just say one of the girls I had started to follow me around constantly, not getting the hint when I told her I was done with her. Then she saw me with this other girl I was triong to have go with and , well, she literlly jumped her," he couldn't help laugh a little at the memory. "It ended more messy than i expected..."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:09 pm

Odette rolled her eyes, "Those poor girls." She said as she struggled not to laugh. She did indeed feel bad for them.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:11 pm

"Hahaha, never underastimate a girl," he said sheepishly. "I know from exeprience..."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:17 pm

Odette nodded, "Well, I see we've arrived at my place." She said, they had indeed stopped at Phiebus's home.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:22 pm

Recognising wich house they were at, his smile drpped and was replaced with a scolw. "Look's like you fell into this guys net as well. Good lukc with him then, hope he can handle you," he sounded annoyed, but didn't remove his arm from her yet.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:25 pm

Odette shook her head, "Now look who's jealous? Its not like that though, Phoebus just offered me a place to stay when he heard I didn't have a place to stay. Thats all."She said honestly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:28 pm

"I'm teenager, I get jeaolus over everything," he said with sarcasm. "He just after the same thing I want though," he sad flatly while letting his arm slide dwon from her shoulder.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:33 pm

She stared at him confused, "I thought you had other girls." She said quietly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:38 pm

"I do, but they bore me to tears," he mutterd. "You just seemed more to hang around. But whatever, you're back here now, guess my job's done for now," he kicked away some rocks up to the house, resisting the urge to throw one at the window.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:43 pm

Odette winced, "Jim....I'm sure you'll find a girl who can keep with you...but I have a lot of baggage with me and not to mention I'm too old for you." She pointed out, there was also that other factor that she might have a crush on Phoebus.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:51 pm

"Pfft. You're suddenly worried about my feelings? Don't waste your breath, apparently i don't have any feelings anymore," he smiled, though his eyes seemed empty for a moment there. "I don't fall love, geez, i abrely know you. As I said, you just seemed intresting. But now that you're haning aorund captain obvlibous I won't able to enjoy your company," he spoke calmly and turned around.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:05 am

Odette snorted, "Why? Because I'll become boring?" She asked angrily and then sighed, "I'm sorry you think that." She said quietly and turned to leave.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:23 am

"Everyone becomes boring, eventually," he said flatly. "Especially with a guard watching your every move," he started to head back to his and Ariel's home. "Guess I'll just have to 'stalk' you form now on," he laughed quietly.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:04 pm

Odette wasn't quite sure if he was being serious or not and decided not to think about it.....much.
    (Ooc Eep Jimbo be stalking me!!! XDD)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:22 am