Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

A Failed Promise... ( Tag: Belle )

Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21

A Failed Promise... ( Tag: Belle ) Empty A Failed Promise... ( Tag: Belle )

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:54 pm

The sunrise shun through the window, causing the figure's eyes to open hazily. He shivered and pulls the wool blanket over his head so he can obtain some warmth. He finaly falls asleep after an hour or two, his body in immense pain.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Ålder : 33

A Failed Promise... ( Tag: Belle ) Empty Re: A Failed Promise... ( Tag: Belle )

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:56 pm

Belle ran a hand through her hair as she held the strap attached to her bow over her shoulder. She knew Flynn would be home already, and seeing the new foot prints near his house, she knew she was right. However, the fact that he hadn't come to her house was what made her unsure of what condition he had come home in, exactly.

With a small breath, she made her way inside of the house and set her bow down. "Flynn?" She called out, listening quietly to see if she could locate him. She could hear soft snores, leading her to see he was sleeping. She made her way to his bedroom and knocked on the door. "Flynn...?" She asked gently, poking her head inside to see him covered with the blankets.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:25 am

Flynn blinks his eyes open, hearing a voice. He sits up, the blankets still covering him, and looks back. He sees Belle and smiles lightly.
    "Belle, Hey." He says, slowly sitting up. "Sorry I didn't come to your house, I just got in last night." He groans lightly, the pain annoying him.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:37 am

Belle looked to him, furrowing her brows as she noted that he was in pain. She wasn't sure where he was hurt, due to his blanket, but she knew she'd find out soon enough. She felt a knot in her stomach. He'd promised he'd come home unharmed. She took in a small breath to ready her nerves and walked over to his bed. She sat on the edge of his bed and caressed his cheek. "You're not okay...are you?" She whispered, trying to keep her voice steady.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:27 am

His skin burned her hand. Flynn only shakes his head.
    "Nah..." Flynn smiles. "Just a scratch..." He adjusts his body just a bit and the blankets slip off, revealing his upper body. His body was covered with scratches and minor gashes, but the main injury was covered by a poorly wrapped cloth that was soaked in blood.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:39 am

Belle gasped as her hand was burned by the touch of his skin. His body was obviously trying to fight off any infections through his wounds. "Flynn..." she whispered, her skin paling slightly as she saw all of the scratches and small wounds all over his chest. She swallowed uneasily as she saw the blood soaked bandages.

"Flynn...!" She whimpered, biting into her bottom lip. She started to touch the bandages, but quickly decided against it and simply turned her brown eyes back to his. "You're not okay...what happened?" She asked as she took in a strong breath to start unwrapping the bandages. She got out her own small roll of bandages and sighed, shaking her head. "You broke your promise..." She mumbled, trying to focus on her hands movements while they bandaged to keep from tearing up.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:48 pm

(( Sorry D: My mom turned off her hotspot last night so I couldn't post >.< ))

Flynn closes his eyes tightly, not only from pain but guilt. "I know. I'm so sorry Belle." He whispers, looking at her with pain and guilt in his eyes before wincing from her taking off his bandages.

Flynn started telling the story as he remembered the events on his last mission. He succeeded but barely making it out alive. He wanted to hurry back to Belle and he took clumsy steps and stupid decision. He ended up fighting all the guards by himself and by the time it came to getting his mission done, he tired himself out. It didn't help that the man that owned the business trained himself to be at both Belle's and Flynn's level of fighting. He managed to stab Flynn right when they started the battle. Flynn barely got out alive by pulling the knife out and luckily kicking the man into the desk. His oil lamp fell and burnt the whole place down. As Flynn escaped, he collapse a few feet away from the property. Maximus came and dragged Flynn away before lifting him up onto his back and galloping away.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:37 pm

Belle bit her lip as she listened to his story, while also moving to get a bowl of hot water and a rag. She took the rag and gently cleaned off his wound. She sighed gently and looked towards his face as he spoke of how he got stabbed. She clenched her teeth slightly, not happy with the fact that someone had managed to stab him and she hadn't been there to protect him. She frowned and chose to focus on the wound as apposed to listen to his pain.

"I'm so sorry..." She whispered. She began wrapping his wound once more as she had finished cleaning it. Then, she simply kissed the smaller wounds, one or two of her tears falling onto his skin.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:54 am

Flynn almost flinches away as she works on his wound. He looks at her with a sad expression. He cups his hand under her chin and softly brings her face to look at him. He brushes the tears away from her cheeks and kisses her forehead lightly. He shakes his head lightly, disappointed in himself and drops his arms.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:03 am

Belle wanted nothing more than to put her arms around him and tell him she was glad he was alive -- glad he had come back to her. But, she knew she couldn't do that in the risk of hurting him more. She laid down beside him in the small space available and rested her head in the crook of his neck. "Flynn...I..." She started to say she loved him, but she bit her tongue and shook her head. "I missed you," She whispered, placing a gentle few kisses against his shoulder.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:39 am

"I missed you too." Flynn whispers tenderly, kissing her on the top of her head. He sighs heavily, "I am terribly sorry Belle. I never wanted you to worry about me like this.."
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:58 am

"Flynn...Stop that," Belle mumbled, shaking her head. "I want nothing more than to be there for you as you are for me...I get hurt far more often than most assassins ever should, so I can't help but to worry for you when you get hurt, too," She said quietly as she moved to lay on her side and look at him, her brown curls falling softly around her face. "Besides...It's only natural to look after someone you...care...about," She said slowly before she bit onto her bottom lip and looked away for a moment.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:42 am

(( Oh Belle, she's trying soo hard not to say it XDD ))

"Belle, I care for you more than I could ever imagine." Flynn whispers, brushing her curls behind her ear. "When you came back from your mission and that sick bastard branded you..." He set his jaw, never really showing her how he really felt about the incident. "I almost wanted to quit my recent job so I can stay here with you and never leave you alone." Flynn laughs a bit, in sort of a relief and sad way.

"If another man ever touches you in any way and lives to tell the tale, I will probably get to him before your brother does." Flynn expresses his worries to tell her how much he really cares.

(( Dun worry. He's bad at saying it also XDDDD ))
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343

Post  Marina Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:48 am

OOC: Owwhhh... You two are so cute!!! *glomps on you* >.<
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:13 am

Belle sighed and looked into his eyes intently, loving the soft brown hues he had. At his words, she felt her heart do that odd fluttering motion as it usually would every now and then around him. She sighed and leaned over to him, resting her forehead against his. She nuzzled her nose against his gently before she placed a soft kiss against his lips.

Then, she sat up and pulled her hair over one shoulder, looking down to her hands that she crossed on her lap. "Flynn...I-I want to tell you something, but..." She bit her lip and looked away, swallowing the lump in her throat. "I'm scared to say it," She mumbled, her brown hues finally turning back to his. "I can't give my heart away, Flynn...I-I see John and how happy he is with Marina, but...I'm terrified. The first thing John taught me when he was training me was to keep my guard up -- not let anyone in past a certain point...I'm scared to break that rule, but...I want to say it..." She sighed, running her hands back through her hair in frustration with herself.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:55 pm

Flynn nods lightly, fully understanding what she meant. "It's alright." He smiles, brushing his hand through her hair before grabbing her hands lightly. "Just as long as I know you care about me, I'm happy."

"If you truely love someone, you must always tell them." His grandmother used to say.
    "But what if I end up like one of those people who died because I told them?"
    "At least you died happy, knowing you will always love someone no matter what anyone else says."

Flynn looks into her eyes as he places his hand on her cheek lightly. He swallowed down all his reasonings before speaking. "But I will give my heart away to you, Belle. Because I am now and will always be... in love with you."
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:15 pm

Belle felt her eyes sting as they slowly began to water as he spoke. She pushed all of her hesitation away as he said he loved her. The simple fact that he accepted her not being able to say it back was enough to make her melt in his hands. What had she ever done right to deserve him? Weren't assassins the bad guys who didnt deserve happiness?

Either way, she wasn't giving up her chance of courage. "I-I love you, Flynn," she whispered, her tears spilling over as she leaned into his touch.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:43 pm

Flynn smiles, brushing the tears away with his thumb. He embraces her, not caring if it hurts him. He pulls back only to kiss her lips.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:10 pm

Belle sighed in content against his lips. "I love you," she whispered again, loving the sound. After a moment, ahe leaned back and noted the blood on her dress from his wounds. She sighed. "You need rest, Flynn..." She pointed out as she got up and went over to his dresser.

With nothing but a pair of panties underneath, she removed her dress and found a worn shirt of his. She pulled it on, and smiled slightly as it sagged on her. It hung off one shoulder and dipped down to show an amount of cleavage that would make John pass out, while any other man would drool. She pulled her hair over her bare shoulder. "I'll go work on my bow...unless you want me to stay with you?" She inquired.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Antal inlägg : 1051
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Post  Esmeralda Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:43 pm

[Ooc sorry for interupting this but D'AAAAWWWW<3333 I'm totally shipping these two<333 8D *goes back to lurking*]
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:53 pm

Flynn sighs, now noticing the intense pain he started to feel. He lays down and watches her put on one of his shirts. He smiles at the way it fit on her. He reaches over and pulls her over to him to sit down on his bed. He sits up, giving her a kiss. "You can go work on your bow if you'd like. I just need an hour to rest." He smiles, "Anything that you need is out back."

(( XDD You lurkers <33

Does Belle mind if she meets Flynn's bandit 'family' Wink? ))
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502

Post  Odette Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:21 pm

(Ooc *also lurking in this topic* Sooo adorable!!! <3 I am now shipping you two x3 *sneaks back to corner*)
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:01 pm

(All you lurkers XD

That's fine, Hun.)

Belle giggled as he pulled her to him. She returned his kiss and nodded to his words. "All right...call me if you need me," she said quietly, kissing her forehead as she helped him lay back down. She sighed and walked to get her bow before going out back and over to the grinder. She got the spinning wheel going and started to grind her bow go a better arch.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:03 am

(( Ikr? XDD *shoos away* ))

Flynn smiles as she walks away before closing his eyes, falling asleep moments later.
    The bushes started to rustle and shake, the twigs cracking.
    "She's a gorgeous gal. Ya think she's dangerous?" One voice whispered.
    "Of course! She's sharpening a bow! On Flynn boy's property! You know he doesn't let anyone near his house willingly!" Another whispered harshly.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:09 am

Belle shifted uneasily as she heard the leaves start to rustle and shift. She set her jaw and slowly brought the grindstone to a stop. With a small breath, she turned quickly, had her bow strung and aimed at the bush she heard the sounds coming from.

"Come out, slowly, or I shoot," She said lightly, her brown eyes intense.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:48 pm