Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

A Failed Promise... ( Tag: Belle )

Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

A Failed Promise... ( Tag: Belle ) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Failed Promise... ( Tag: Belle )

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:58 am

Belle playfully swat at his arm and giggled a bit, blushing at his remark. "Well..I was until i met you," she pointed out with a laugh.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166

A Failed Promise... ( Tag: Belle ) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Failed Promise... ( Tag: Belle )

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:24 am

Flynn smiles, "You're still sweet and innocent to me." He places a hand on her cheek, caressing with his thumb.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:40 am

Belle sighed gently, smiling at his words. "Can I stay with you tonight?" She asked quietly, laying down beside him and hooking her hair behind her ear. "I don't like the idea of you staying home alone in this condition," She said quietly, kissing his jaw. "Besides...I'm sure you'd like a half-naked girl sleeping beside you, right?" She smirked a bit.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:09 am

(( I just realized... I stabbed him right where Gothel stabbed him <<.... XD ))

"Of course." Flynn says, scooting over to the best of his abilities. He chuckles, "As much as my heart warms the first reason, I do enjoy the second reason." He snakes an arm around her and he pulls her closer to him as the other arm rests lightly right below his wound.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:20 am

Belle smiles softly, her cheeks warming in her shyness -- something she thought she'd overcome around him. However, she didn't mind the fact that she was blushing next to him. Any woman would. "I love you, Flynn..." She whispered, her hand resting on his chest and her brown eyes moving up to meet his.

( xD I thought you did that on purpose. It is good for movie purposes, though. xDD )
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:55 am

(( Honestly... I did not XDDDD.... 8D... ))

"I love you too, Belle..." Flynn whispers tenderly, his eyes soft and caring. He moves his hand to rest ontop of hers. "I never thought I would care for someone as much as I do for you. You're..." He smiles, " Just amazing."
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:05 am

(x3
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnPrAVpOkZY&hd=1 We're not the first to pair the couple Dx)

Belle smiled gently, taking his hand and twining their fingers together. She loved the way that his fingers fit perfectly in the spaces between hers -- like they were meant to be there. "My brother always said he would be the only man I ever loved...he's always been so protective since our parents died and he took me in...for the longest time, I believed him. I was content with that way of life -- easy, unmarred...safe...but, you..." She bit her bottom lip as she looked over his face, analyzing his eyes and his facial features. "It's odd...I always dreamt that, if I did find love, it would be with some Prince Charming," She smirked a bit. "True, you're no Prince Charming, but that's because you're better than some snooty prince who has his winches in his room every night while his bride sleeps," She scoffed, shaking her head.

"I know I'm no princess, either...I've got a lot of blood and death on my hands -- that's how I am, and how I've always been. Probably how I'll be till the day I die...I always thought I didn't need love...that John was enough...But, Sadly, you're stuck with me, because honestly, I can't see life any other way anymore," She admitted, the idea almost scaring her. To need someone by her side that much was butting far more emotion into anything -- certainly more than she ever had before.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:07 am

(( I knew that, but most people don't pair the two cause... the actual Flynn Rider is not as nice and a gentlemen as mine Wink ))

Flynn heart warms as he listens to her. He smiles, "No matter what anyone says, what your job is, or what you have done, you will always be my princess." His face heats in a blush rather than a fever when he claimed her. He's always kept to himself after his grandmother died. Sure, he had Clopin, Esme, and Facilier as his close friends. He held them dear to his heart as if they were his own family but even then, he never let them close enough willingly. They pushed themselves in and he was ok with that.

Flynn looks at Belle, his eyes scanning every part of her beauty, and he kisses her on the head lightly, inhaling her intoxicating scent. This girl, enetering his life by fate, made Flynn willingly do everything in his power to keep her safe and happy. He never truely fought Belle on anything, both risking thier livelyhood for each other. Flynn turely loved every being of her.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:19 am

(x3 I still think they'd do good together anyway. I dunno. xD OOOH. I'm thinking of a plot with Belle where she gets hella injured -- like, enough to kill her, injured. It would probably involve some random guy who took her by surprise when she was unarmed -- like if she were near Flynn's house and her guard was down. I thought his bandit friends could find her and bring her to him. o.o When John found out and rushed to her, Flynn could get really protective and want to be the one taking care of her, and end up letting it slip that he loves her. Likie?)

Belle sighed in content at the feel of his lips on her head. She wasn't sure what drew her so intensely to this man -- whether it be his looks or his heart (which, it was probably both), but she knew she didn't care. She just wanted him. He was the only person she could let her guard down around -- feel totally accepted. Like there was nothing wrong with her life. Like there was nothing wrong with her and her job. She absently touched the marking on her wrist and pursed her lips, closing her eyes and tracing a fingertip along the shape. She oft got distracted with her self-righteous thinking -- was she a bad person? Would she surely be punished when the word of her crimes got out? If there was a Lord above, would he send her to Hell? She cringed at the horrible ideas that man had put into her head about her afterlife and curled close to Flynn.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:57 am

(( Ohhh I likey x3... We torture our poor couple D:... And the lurkers XDD ))

Flynn closed his eyes some time ago, the pain and dowsyness getting to him. ( He may not express it at all, but he's in pain XD I kind of forgot that his wound is still fresh that most normal people would be crying. Suchaflakex'D) His arm pulls her closer, as if he sense that she felt fear and uncertainty.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:02 am

(xD Know what I could do to make it even worse? I wanted the people who hurt her to take advantage of her, too. Make her jump whenever Flynn touches her. ;D)

Belle looked to him, trying to take her mind off of things, as he pulled her closer to his side. She could see he was in pain, and she knew he had good reason to be. "Here..." she slid off the bed and walked over to her small satchel. She pulled out a vile and went back to lay on the bed with him. "It doesn't taste good, but I promise you won't feel the pain for at least two days," She said quietly. "I'll make more when the effects wear off."
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:22 am

(( Now that's just mean XD... If you're going to do that, I have the liberty to actually get Flynn to rescue her. That'll scar him for the longest time to where he FEARS to touch her. ;D THEN WE CAN TOTALLY MAKE JOHN ROLFE BE THE ONE TO KNOCK THEM BOTH OUT OF THE PHASE /SHOT ))

Flynn opens his eyes just slightly to see her take out a vile and come back to him. He chuckles lightly, clearly trying not to show the pain. "I've tasted one of my friend's cooking (TALKINGABOUTYOUESME;D) before. I can handle almost anything."

((OHMYGAWSH.IJUSTHADANIDEA:D! What if that 'random' guy was actually one of Flynn's victims that he stole from but no one ever killed the guy. And this enemy hears that Flynn ( from some source, dunno. XD ) and Belle are together and she's planning on meeting him at his house, the guy goes after her. So, we can have this they are seeing each other, happy faces moment, and right before they embrace, the guy comes in, hurts Belle, Flynn sees, trys to resue, the guy cheap shots Flynn and hits him in his knife wound and throws Flynn down a hill, takes advantage of Belle, and right before he goes and kills her. Flynn comes back and kills him out of pure hate >8D! And after the guy is dead, Flynn is in pure PANIC mode, calls Maximus, and rides to either the cabin or the mansion, doesn't matter, to where John is. Blah balh balh, FLYNN CONFESSES THAT HE LOVES HER.
    Likey? o3o... ))
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:36 am

( xD I like the idea, but I'd really rather have someone else find her -- like, she could pretend she was dead when the guy finished with her. Maybe she could have been on her way to Flynn's and Flynn knew that -- so, when she doesn't show up, he gets nervous and goes looking for her. I don't know, he see's like, her foot ands like ._. and then see's her and thinks shes dead until he touches her and she wakes up -- she'll be heavily unconscious -- like, waking up and fading out from the blood loss. But, he could tell what happened from her clothes and what not. Then, when Flynn is taking care of her, he wants to go after the guy (he could be an old job of Flynn's that found Flynn's weak spot), but he knows he can't leave Belle and refuses to let John take care of her. John would refuse to leave her side, too, so no one would go after the guy, making him think he's home free. But, when Belle get's better, she'd be bent on taking the guy out. )

Belle giggled a bit, shaking her head before she helped him to sit up and popped the vile open. She gently tilted the bottle up at his lips to let the liquid pour in, making a face at the smell. She closed the vile once it was empty and waited for him to swallow before she helped him lay back down. "There. It should work pretty quickly."
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343

Post  Marina Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:53 am

OOC: Lurking moment! XDD... Marina must see John sick worried about Belle... That memory would make her more guilty when she finds out he's innocent... Funny... your ooc talk is way bigger than the rp XPP...Alright I'm going out from her! Leaving the two birds alone!
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:15 am

(( Ah... So you just wanna be mean and just scar him of not being good enough to save her? XD Kay Razz If my Flynn has problems after this, I blame this on JOO <33 ^^ withabunchoflovesandcares ))

Flynn swallows the potion whole, his face twisting slightly. The potion tasted vile, almost inhumane, but as he said before there has been worse things that he's expierence. He smiles, "Thank you Belle." He wraps his arms around her and pulls her down to be close to him again. He grabs the vile and tosses it lightly, landing it ontop of her satchel or close to it.

(( Hahaha. Well I've never been a HUGE type, Marina XDD... All my fanfictions / Roleplay responses has always been TINY. ))
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:19 am

(XD She'll be more scarred than he will! xDDDDD whydoiwanttostartit? i mean, this topic was started a few days ago, so he could have gotten better -- ish -- by now. XD walkable, at least. )

Belle smiled as she was pulled down to him. She slipped her arms around him loosely and sighed. "You're warm...and this time, it's not the fever," she commented, snuggling her head against his shoulder and taking in a breath of his scent -- pine and...well, the best way she could describe it was just calling it him.

She looked up to him and smiled before leaning up and placing a kiss on his lips. "Feel any better yet?" She questioned before kissing him again.

( xD I usually reply longer, but it just depends on what I can put in there. I also write back about as much as I get back. ;P)
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:39 am

(( Bah. XD Just by a little bit. Flynn will be right behind her, so would John. It scars anyone close to her ;D Dun worry. XD He's not one of these BREAKDOWNTHEWALLSARRGGGHHHPENTUPANGERINSIDE!!ARRGGHH!! Nah.. Silent as if he was dead. xD I would start it like NAU after this of course. XD That'd just be mean to the shippers though <3 ))

"Much better. But not only cause of that inhumane thing." Flynn smiles as he kisses her back. His fingers lightly trace Belle's spine, flowing up and down.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:53 am

(xD Oh, we'll start it today. >D I need something to do today anyway. XD But, my computer is about to die, and then I'll be on mobile. But, I'll be able to charge it in like, an hour. So, we could start then, or tonight/afternoon. I'm game for all times. ;3)

Belle smiled at his words, then shivered slightly at the feel of his fingertips on her spine. She loved the taste of his kiss -- he literally tasted like the forest would taste, minus the dirt and grunge. Warm and free and airy. She deepened the kiss, her hand moving to rest on his cheek.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:11 am

(( We can start as soon as we get done with this one :3. I have to 'wake' up in the next two hours XDD! And Ugggghh XDD What have you done to me! I have this whole Silent Angst Flynn going on in my head! And don't get me started on Belle. It's like XDDD!! ))

Flynn moves one of his hands to trace her shoulder. He pulls back to comment, "I recommend that you wear my shirts, everytime you get here." He grins slightly before kissing her again.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:37 am

((x3 how do we end this one? XD ))

Belle smiled slightly. "Mm...you like me without my blouse, mm?" She cooed, knowing beneath her shirt, only her womanhood was covered.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:44 pm

((... I don't know...? XDDD ))

"Just as much as you like me without a shirt." Flynn whispers, he smirks slightly.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:57 pm

( xD I'll end it here. Then, I'll go post her getting her ass handed to her. XD)

Belle giggled softly and leaned over to him, kissing his lips gently. "Sleep, Flynn...we can discuss how much you like me shirtless when you're better," She mumbled with a small smirk. She laid her head onto his shoulder and sighed in content, closing her eyes and kissing his shoulder gently. "I love you."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:52 pm