Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

A Failed Promise... ( Tag: Belle )

Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21

A Failed Promise... ( Tag: Belle ) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Failed Promise... ( Tag: Belle )

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:47 am

The bushes stop rustling in an instant.
    "What should we do?"
    "Do what she wishes?"
    "Obviously, but there is only one of her and a bunch of us." The bushes started to snickered. One by one, dark figures come out from the bushes but they stay in the bushes. All of the figures surronds Belle.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Ålder : 33

A Failed Promise... ( Tag: Belle ) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Failed Promise... ( Tag: Belle )

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:57 am

Belle tensed slightly as she saw all of the figures. Great. She wasn't about to all for Flynn -- he wasn't in the shape to help her. She didn't need it, anyway. Then again, how intimidating did she look in an over sized t-shirt. She sneered slightly as her eyes glowed red out of irritation at herself for thinking she couldn't handle it. "Are you here to cause harm?" She asked, her voice low and silky.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:44 am

The figures didn't move, as if waiting for one of them to speak.
    "The question is, Are you here to cause harm? Don't you realize that you have trespassed into our territory?" One of the voices called out, trying to sound big and dangerous. The rest of them snickered before returning back to their 'stone' stance.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:54 am

Belle scoffed, her fingers just twitching to release a bow. So, she did. It struck the bark of the tree dangerously close to the shadow who had spoken to her. "Well, I'm afraid you're mistaken...This property belongs to my...To Flynn Rider," She said simply, her cheeks warming at the idea of calling Flynn any title towards herself. "I will not cause you harm, should you not plan on causing him harm."
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:45 am

The bandits look at each other wiggling their eyebrows and trying not to laugh at the main bandit who spoke to Belle. The bandit that spoke to her flusted a bit before composing himself. "Well! Mr. Rider's propert is our property also, being that it is in OUR territory!"

(( Those pictures of RL Flynn and Belle are like... GAH x33! ))
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:48 am

Belle arched a brow before rolling her eyes and shifting her weight onto one foot. "Right...because you own the forest?" She inquired, putting her bow down as she found these people no threat. "Look. What do you want? Flynn's not up for talking right now, and I have work to do," She sighed, crossing her arms. "State your business, or leave."

( xD We all keep posting LA's, even though they're banned. XD It's amusing me. )
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:57 am

"That's the thing little miss. We want you to leave now!" All of the shadows pull out their weapons, some small as a knife and huge as a battle axe.

(( I know XDD <33 ))
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:06 am

Belle laughed slightly. She then took her bow once more and fired a few arrows, successfully pinning quite a few of them to trees -- only by their clothing, of course. She then took her dagger and did leaped to the closest tree, swooping down onto one of the last few bandits and pressing the blade to his throat. "Don't threaten an assassin. Ever," she muttered.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:32 am

"Ohhh. Kitty like to scratch." One of the bandits says with a grin.((totallydidnottakethatfromamovie.)) The rest of the remaining bandits grabs Belle and throws her back to where she was. Before Belle could attack once more, Flynn grabs her wrist lightly. His face looked highly irritated and exhausted. As the bandits remove themselves from the arrows they look at Flynn. One of them burst into a grin.
    "Flynnie Boy! Still happy to see your fellow neighbors?"
    "Sadly..." Flynn sighs before looking at Belle, "They didn't hurt you, did they?"
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:49 pm

Belle scoffed, shaking her head and sighing. "They couldn't hurt me if they tried," she mumbled, then looked to him, placing a hand on his arm. "You shouldn't be out of bed, Flynn...!" She chastised quietly, tugging his arm gently back towards the house.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:29 pm

The bandits laugh, hopping over to Flynn and Belle.
    "Oh! And Flynnie, would you like us to wash your back and do your laundry and feed you tasty treats~?" One of them cooed mockingly. The others burst in laughter.
    "Aren't ya gonna introduce us Flynnie?" A bandit asks, his eyes blinking in a mocking way.
    Flynn sighs before giving in, "Belle, this is my.... 'other' family. Pay no heed to them though, they're bunch of idiots."
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:50 pm

Belle giggled slightly at the bandits words, though she still wasn't fond of them. "Well...family or not, you still need rest," she sighed, touching his chest and pushing slightly to remind him of the wounds there. "It's...lovely to meet all of you. I didn't hurt any of you, did i?" She asked with an apologetic smile.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:40 pm

"Nah. We're made of stone, nothing can hurt us!" One of the bandits says.
    Flynn chuckles lightly as she pokes him, making the other guys burst into laughs. He ignores them and follows Belle's wishes. He starts heading towards the house but he looks back.
    "Don't worry Flynni. We'll take good care of her." One of the bandits winks.
    "It's not her I'm worry about, it's you guys." Flynn says before walking back into the house.
    "What's THAT suppose to mean?" They all asked.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:45 pm

Belle smirked devilishly, her brown hues turning red. "lll try to not hurt them," Belle called after Flynn with a small, innocent smile. However, she turned her eyes back towards the bandits and grinned. "So...Flynn puts up with you guys?" She questioned, moving back to sharpen her dagger on the grinder.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:05 pm

All the bandit blinks, looking at each other.
    "Flynn don't leave us with her!!" They called out but they knew it was hopeless. Half of the bandits leave, not wanting to find out what will happen to them and the others made themselves comfortable.
    "Put up with us? Ha!" One of the bandits with a pegged leg snorts.
    "He came to us, willingly. Taught the boy everything he knows!"
    "Even though he got better than us and somehow is making more money..." One of the bandits says, shaking his head.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:35 pm

Belle ran a hand through her hair and smiled slightly. "I had my brother, he had a bunch of cut throats," she giggled, shaking her head. "Well...its a pleasure to meet all of you," she said and curtsied to them with a polite smile. "I need to check on him, so...dont break anything, please," she said with a sigh.

Inside, she walked over to the sleeping boy and brushed his bangs from his face. She kissed his forehead, then trailed down to kiss his temple, cheek, jaw, and finally his lips. "Interesting family you have, love," she mumbled.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:52 pm

Flynn looks at her with a smile, before sighing. "Glad you find them...'interesting'." He brushes back a few of her strands.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:06 pm

Belle sat on the side of his bed and sighed, running her fingertips through his hair. "How are you feeling? I need to change your bandage..." She said softly, sliding her hand along his chest.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:24 pm

"Better, thanks to you." Flynn smiles before shaking his head. "You don't have to. I can now." He offers, not use to having someone take care of him in a long time.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:18 pm

"I want to," Belle said lightly. "I mean, i love you," she pointed out. She kissed his head and giggled. "You don't get a choice, Flynn...I'm here to take care of you."
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:09 pm

Flynn smiles, "I love you too..." He only chuckles before smiling up at her. "Well.. if you put it that way. But first..." He hooks his finger right at the last button of his shirt that she is wearing and pull her down gently into a kiss. He pulls away for a second to comment, "You should wear my shirts more often." before pulling her into another kiss.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:02 am

Belle giggled at his words and winked at him. "Only if I'm wearing them because I got you out of tgem first," she said playfully before she kissed him again tenderly. "Too bad youre hurt," she sighed over dramatically. "Oh, how my brother would fret if he heard me say such things," she laughed softly.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:21 am

Flynn chuckles lightly. "Maybe next time." He whispers before smiling a bit. "Your brother would have had a heart attack already." Flynn points out.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:32 am

Belle laughed softly and shook her head. "I hate to think of how he would react if he knew of us -- his sweet little innocent sister with a big bad thief," she smirked a bit.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:38 am

Flynn looks at Belle with a raised eyebrow. "You? Sweet and Innocent? Ha. That's a really good one." He chuckles a bit.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:48 pm