Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Another Day, Another Run In (tags: Jim)

Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Another Day, Another Run In (tags: Jim) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Day, Another Run In (tags: Jim)

Post  Jim Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:57 pm

"You're so stupid..." he sighend and stopped walking. "...and naive. If it' wasn't my fualt the whot he fuck was it?!" he groaled. He took a depe breath and looked sadly at the ground. "What would you do then? Kiss me like I did?" he said sarcasticlly.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Another Day, Another Run In (tags: Jim) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Day, Another Run In (tags: Jim)

Post  Odette Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:03 pm

She sighed, "It was Carter's fault for sneaking up on me like he did, and if you keep talking like that then maybe I will kiss you." She said evenly, after all she hated seeing him like this.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:05 pm

His eyes softened slightly, but the anger and dispar was still clearly there. "It wasn't Carte's fault that I nearly..." he trailed off again and looked away.
    He chuckled quietly. "No you wouldn't. We both know that."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:09 pm

She looked down, "Then I'm to blame...I shouldn't have compared you to him...that only made things worse." She admitted sadly. She flicked a raised eyebrow in his direction, "And why wouldn't I?" She asked.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:12 pm

"Stop trying to take the blame for me, I'm not a child," he mutterd.
    He gave her a disbelieving look. "Beacuse you'd freak out," he said matter of factly.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:18 pm

She shook her head and then leaned over to kiss him lightly on the lips, after a moment she pulled away. "Did I freak out?" She asked as she studied him.
    (Ooc oh wow...I just kissed Jimbo...XDD)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:25 pm

((Ooc Oddie! You bad girl! Seriously, what do you want from poor Jimbo?!xD Jim: A piece of me. Obviously. WHo wouldn't? Cool ))

Jim stared shocked at ehr when she backked away. "You are seriously confusing me now blondie," he sighend, but his typical smirk was growing back.
    He took a step towarsd her and placed a hand behid her head. "Giving me all these mixed signals," he purred and brought their lips back togheter.

(( .____. This is your fault. Just syaing xD <3))

Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:28 pm

(Ooc oh dear....XDD)
    Odette responded and pressed herself against him as she wound her arms around his neck. So she was doing this for Jim....that wasn't bad right?
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:37 pm

((Ooc you're suppose to push him away girl!! Dx Cool ))

When he felt her respond to the kiss, that surprised Jim even more to be honest. When the need to breath again was a most, he pulled back and started suspiciously at her.
    "You don't have to pretend," he said blankly. "I won't get hurt if that's what you're worried about."

Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:43 pm

She glared at him and then slid out of his arms, "If you don't want to kiss me just say so." She said quietl, after all it was just a kiss....she wouldn't have sex with him due to his multiple injuries...hell she had standards.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:47 pm

He raised his eyebrow. "Don't be stupid, i want to do way more thigns thna just kissing you," he said flatly. "But I wouldn't be doing it beacuse I have... special feelings for you. YOu knwo that," he sighend. "Besides, aren't you panning on doing this sort of stuff with the Captain? Or maybe you already did."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:54 pm

She sighed and leaned against a tree, "So I want to cheer you up....and no I haven't done this with Phoebus yet. He's too much of a gentleman to even think of doing anything with me. Is there something wrong with me? I mean, he won't even kiss me for very long." She said and then blushed dark red, "Sorry...I just have been frusterated." She said quietly and with some embarrasment.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:00 pm

He smirked teasingly at her. "What'd you expecpt? He thinks all women are to fragile or some shit," he laughed. "Well, if you ever get tired of waiting for him you know I'm always up for a round. Or two," he winked. Bt he was serious.
    "Ooooor you coudl always just take the first step. We guys are slow... Hate to tell you, but it's true. If you want something form us you need to say it straight to our faces, our else we won't get it."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:08 pm

She sighed, "I tried that and he was still too gentlemanly even when I was naked in his bed!" She said and then blinked in some shock. "Oh lets face it, I can't win him over...I can't win any man...after all who wants damaged goods?" She asked bitterly before she moved towards Honey.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:14 pm

Jim stared after her. Thta captains was stupid. So fukcing stupid. Really, who would turn that?!
    "I guess I don't count then?" he called fater her half joking. He rubbed his neck and half ran balc to her without trying to hurt himself even futher. "Don't be silly now Odette. The men in this town are just... not the best. But let's face it, everyone who only get's a glimps of you wouldn't be able to stop thinking about you," he said softly, gently caressing her face. "You just happend to caught the wrong men's attention..."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:27 pm

She sighed and took care of Honey's reins, "I only have myself to blame...he should have killed me." She whispered darkly before she turned towards him, "Look I appreciate what you've said but we need to get your wounds treated." She said softly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:30 pm

"Stop thinking like that," he snapped, resisting the urge to slap her again.
    No no no no, calm down now... he repated to himself in his mind.
    "Forget about my wounds, I'll live. You should be happy that you sruvided, you won over that bastard. Don't let your whole life get ruined by him."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:38 pm

(Ooc Do It Slllaap her XDD Twisted Evil )
    Odette frowned, "If I don't treat your injuries, you'll be even worse off....and what is better for me? In the end I have nothing...and I never will." She said sadly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:42 pm

((you're eviiiiiilllll Shocked ))

He did it again. He slapped her, but not as hard as the first time that day. "Stop feeling sorry for yourself and move the fuck on," he said sternly and turned aorund again, this time not determinded to go allt he way back home and hope the others wouldnät see him.

((now look what you made me do Dx))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:50 pm

Odette was stunned and then lightly touched her cheek, "Oh wow....thanks for that." She said quietly feeling ashamed of her actions. She sat down, "I'm sorry." She whispered.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:54 pm

"Stop apologizing!" he yelled over his shoulder without stopping. "Just... get on with your life! And realize you deserve so much better!"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:56 pm

She almost apologized again and then held her tongue, "So do you." She whispered sincerely as she studied him.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:59 pm

He almost tripped over something this time. "Maybe I do," he sighend. "And at least i donät go around regretting everything and feeling sorry for myself."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:03 pm

She laughed dryly but with little amusement, "I know." She said quietly and stood up before she lightly touched his arm, "Lets go, so I can take care of you." She suggested quietly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:05 pm

He just stared tiredly at her. "Fine. Hope you know how to cock. And don't blame me if something happens later on~"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:44 pm