Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Another Day, Another Run In (tags: Jim)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Another Day, Another Run In (tags: Jim) - Page 3 Empty Re: Another Day, Another Run In (tags: Jim)

Post  Odette Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:07 pm

She smirked as she helped him back to Honey, "Like what?" She asked with some amusement.
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Another Day, Another Run In (tags: Jim) - Page 3 Empty Re: Another Day, Another Run In (tags: Jim)

Post  Jim Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:09 pm

"Oh you know," he winked smugly. "Or do you want me to go into details? You should know that a teenagers fantasy can be pretty nasty."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:11 pm

She made a noise and helped him onto Honey, "Well those fantasy's of yours might never happen." She said as she started to lead Honey.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:12 pm

"Some of it already did though," he pouted, referfing to the kisses they shared.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:14 pm

She laughed and looked back at him, "You had your chance, you know." She pointed out.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:16 pm

"I won't do it just beaucse you thought it'd sheer me up. I'm not that desperate. Besides, you'd only pretend I was the Captain. Ugh," he grimaced.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:21 pm

She laughed, "Actually no I wouldn't have and believe me all of my clients enjoyed it when I cheered them up." She said after all she was trained as a seductress. She just rarely used that to her advantage, not that Jim would know that though.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:23 pm

"...you saying it liek makes you sound like a prostitue,2 he said flaltly without thinking, to late realising what he ahd said. "Uh I mean... Not thta you look like one of course."

((hey, Jim or Esme has never met Herc yet right? xD))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:26 pm

She chuckled, "I can see why and what I do is well....kill people, I'm an assassin and sometimes you have to distract your clients." She said with a smile.
    (Ooc uh no actually XDD why? Want to have fun with him? XD)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:30 pm

"Is the pay good?" Maybe he asked a little to fast.

(yeaaa if you wanna of course^^ and I kinda need to sue Esme a little more... since evryone only wants to meet Jimbo xP)
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:33 pm

(Ooc I knoww, I need to use Herc too cause yeah poor guy XD)
    Odette gave him a look, "Trust me Jim, you don't want to be an assassin...its not as glamorous as it sounds." She said drly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:36 pm

He stared expresionless bakc at her. "I know," he stated. "I may be young, but I've experienced enough."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:31 am

She looked down, "What would be your purpose as an Assassin?" She asked as she turned again to look at him.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:35 am

"I would be good at somehting," he answerd epxresionless. "...no, I wouldn't become one either way. I couldn't do that mom... and Ariel...."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:33 am

She nodded, feeling relieved that he could see that and patted Honey's neck, "I see...so what would you do since killing's off the list?" She asked as if asking about the weather.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:00 am

"What can i do?" he mutterd. "Getting a normal job isn't th easiest for me for obvious reasons. And working at the Tavern isn't enough, and I only fight with them..." He still felt guilty about Ariel. "...and I got hell of alot of debts to pay off...."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:17 pm

She bit her lip, "I'll think of something." She aaid quietly as she tried to reasssure him.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:46 pm

"Don't," he said sternly. "It's not your responsbility. It's mine, and the last thing i want is for you to get involed with this. Just... please just don't..."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:08 pm

She huffed but disn't argue with him, after all he had his reasons as she did hers. They walked in silence for a moment before she spoke again, "What brought you out here? I mean aren't you supposed to be in bed?" She asked.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:47 pm

"I was, but I needed to get up and get something to drink since my throat was killing me. And when I walked past your window I saw him," he his vocie dropped alitte as he glanced behind were Carter still lay. "Just wanted to make sure everyhting was ok... should've expected I'd snapp."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:38 pm

She winced, "Its not your fault Jim, and I am glad you came to check on me." She said quietly but honestly. She reached up and gently squeezed his hand, wishing he wasn't so hard on himself.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:17 pm

He looked down at her hand and managed a small smile. "Whatever..."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:49 pm

She smiled and then pulled her hand away, "Now then, once I rebandage those wounds I'll find us some dinner." She promised, changing the subject again.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:50 pm

"YOu know how to cook?!" he faked a surpriesd gasp. "Hope I donät get sick now too," he teased.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:01 pm

She stuck her tongue out at him and then giggled, "No you won't get sick...I promise." She said with a small smile.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:40 am