Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Being With The One You Like (tags: Phoebus)

Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Being With The One You Like (tags: Phoebus) - Page 2 Empty Re: Being With The One You Like (tags: Phoebus)

Post  Phoebus Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:18 pm

Phoebus smiled as he took a big sip from the wine before he set down his cup on the table again and poured up some more.
    "Ah, That was good" He chuckled and placed some pieces of salad on his plate.
    "Soo... About your job" Phoebus started and cleared his throat. "Does people hire you -- or do you choose your victims by yourself?" He asked and tried to sound casual. If this was supposed to work, they had to be able to talk about this.. at least a little
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Being With The One You Like (tags: Phoebus) - Page 2 Empty Re: Being With The One You Like (tags: Phoebus)

Post  Odette Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:28 pm

Odette sighed out after she took a sip of her wine and pursed her lips, "I choose my clients, sometimes though even the clients want more then just someone dead." She said bluntly as she thought about it.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:33 pm

"Oh...And you mean--- you are willing to do it?" Phoebus raised an eyebrow as he looked at her.
    "Why?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:35 pm

Odette sighed before she spoke, "Why do you do your job Phoebus?" She asked.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:40 pm

"Because I love to serve our king.. And I want to protect people.." He said and still looked at her.
    "But I doubt that those are your reasons too!?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:46 pm

Odette looked down at her food, "I have nothing against the king in fact I prefer the king and queen over the Council. However, I do what I do to protect others....and I always make sure the people I kill are guilty of what they're accused of before I actually kill them." She explained as she picked up her cup and took another sip of her wine. She hated talking about this...she had a feeling that Phoebus would always try to find a reason not to like her.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:01 pm

"Well.. That's-- good I guess" Phoebus smiled quickly at her before he picked up his own cup.
    "Has it ever happened that you finds out that someone is innocent when it's too late?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:03 pm

Odette frowned, "No, like I said before I always do my own checking before hand. I never want to be responsible for an innocent person dying." She added gravely.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:11 pm

"Okay okay.. It was just a question" Phoebus chuckled a bit when he saw how gravely she became.
    "I guess you're pretty brave.. It's not many people who can handle a lifestyle like this.."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:14 pm

Odette shook her head, "I just...I don't want anyone else to have a childhood like mine." She said quietly before she put some salad on her plate, not really in the mood to eat but not willing to let her food go to waste.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:25 pm

"It's understandable.." He sighed to himself and looked at her carefully. It was hard to see her as a cold hearted murderer when she acted like this. - But who knew how she was on a mission...
    "Do you ever say no? .. Like- if you don't want to kill a certain person --- or the other things they want you to do?!"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:30 pm

She sighed, "Well yes sometimes I do, especially if the person who I'm targeting is innocent." She explained.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:38 pm

"What if you know the person? Would you still do it?" He asked and started to eat from the salad.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:43 pm

Odette had to think about that, "No...I don't think I could do that." She said softly as she started to eat her own salad. She inwardly wondered at all the questions he was shooting at her...however she couldn't quite blame him.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:03 pm

"Hmh... Well, I have no more questions at the moment" He chuckled with a little shrugg as he started to finish his food.
    "Do you have any questions for me?" Phoebus winked
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:05 pm

Odette sighed and then studied him, "Have you ever arrested someone you knew?" She asked as she ate some more of her salad.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:03 pm

"A few.." Phoebus aid. He wasn't really proud over it, but he couldn't lie to her either.
    "Usually I try to stay away from the streets my friends lifes on so that I don't have to see what they're doing when I'm working.. Because of that I don't have to arrest them if they does something bad..But sometimes I'm just at the wrong place at the wrong time." He sighed as he thought about it.
    "But you know, sometimes when I'm at the wrong place-- something good happends" Phoebus smiled and winked - thinking about the day outside the court- and how his life would look like right now if he hasn't met her
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:11 pm

Odette smiled and blushed, "I still owe you for that rescue." She said with a smile.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:29 pm

"I think the naked-in-my-bed thing covered everything.. So don't think you owe me anything" Phoebus snickered and smiled widely so that his cheeks almost hurt.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:34 pm

Odette giggled, "I guess you have a point." She said with a wink. Even if he hadn't looked at her during the whole thing.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:52 pm

"But still- if you insist in giving me something, then it would be rude to say no" Phoebus shrugged with a little grin before he drank some more whine.
    "Maybee I can borrow Angus some day.." He joked with a laugh
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:56 pm

She smirked and took another sip of her wine, "Ohh you drive a hard bargain....maybe in return I could borrow Achilles." She teased.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:36 pm

"HA.. You're funny.." Phoebus chuckled and shook his head while he took a sip from his cup.
    "Never will anyone but me ride Achilles!.. Well, not without me that is"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:39 pm

She giggled, "Don't worry Sunny, I'll stay away from your noble steed." She said lightly and with another smile.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:49 pm

"Good.." Phoebus nodded with a smile before he almost freezed.
    "What did you just call me?" He asked shocked and looked at her with suprised eyes

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:49 pm