Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Being With The One You Like (tags: Phoebus)

Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Being With The One You Like (tags: Phoebus) - Page 4 Empty Re: Being With The One You Like (tags: Phoebus)

Post  Phoebus Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:27 pm

"I'm sorry.. I shouldn't had brought it up" Phoebus sighed.
    "But don't let it ruin the moment.. We had such a great time" Phoebus smiled and stroked her cheek
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Being With The One You Like (tags: Phoebus) - Page 4 Empty Re: Being With The One You Like (tags: Phoebus)

Post  Odette Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:23 pm

Odette soon found herself smirking, "I think someone owes me something for insinuating such things." She said as she got up and moved so that she was straddling him on the chair. "You don't want me upset do you?" She asked with a pout.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:44 pm

"Well, I'm sorry if I almost made you upset, Miss" Phoebus chuckled and laid his hands on her waist.
    "What can I do to make it up to you?" He asked with a smirk
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:21 pm

Odette wrapped her arms around his neck and lightly rubbed the back of his neck. "I'm sure you can think of something." She whispered, relishing the feel of his hands on her waist.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:36 pm

Phoebus looked at her for a moment and raised an eyebrow teasingly.
    "Well, if you mean I would let you borrow Achilles- forget it. That's not gonna happen" Phoebus shook his head childishly and smirked.
    "Gash.. I don't know what I can do." He faked a sigh before he grinned and kissed her softly.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:48 pm

She smirked into the kiss and played with the ends of his hair before she pulled back, "I'm sure Achilles wouldn't mind me riding him." She said with a little laugh.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:59 pm

"Okay.. If I let you borrow him, would that make you happy again?" Phoebus sighed with a little teasingly smile as he looked at her.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:02 pm

Odette smiled, "Hmmm it might....why don't you keep guessing?" She asked lightly with a wink.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:33 pm

Phoebus chuckled slightly and stroked her cheek before he kissed her once again.
    ".. Maybe I know what you want.." he said quietly with a gentle smile. "But if I'm right- I actually think it's too soon for that right now" Phoebus said carefully, he didn't want to make her upset if it wasn't what she had in mind.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:42 pm

She laughed, "Actually thats not what I had in mind either....though its not a bad idea." She said with a smirk.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:46 pm

"Then what it is?" Phoebus smiled widely and tickled her on the sides.
    "You have to tell me so that I don't comes with other ideas that makes me look like a fool" He laughed
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:51 pm

She giggled, "Oh but I thought you liked being teased." She managed in between fits of laughter. She retaliated and started tickling his own sides.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:59 pm

"Heh.. Noo.. I like to tease, not to be teased" Phoebus laughed and grabbed her hands gently so that she would stop.
    "Come on now.. What do you want?" He smiled
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:02 pm

She smiled, "I was hoping we could go riding together, does that sound like a good idea Sir Phoebus?" She asked teasingly.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:07 pm

Phoebus raised his eyebrow once again and looked at her for a moment.
    "To where?" He asked suspiciously.
    "And only if I can borrow Angus.."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:09 pm

Odette made a noise, "Just on a little ride and you can ride Angus...if I can ride Achilles." She said as she thought about it.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:43 pm

"Fiiine" Phoebus sighed with a little chuckle. It will be heartbreaking to see someone else riding Achilles- but it was just for this time...
    "Soo.. Are we going or not?" He winked at her as she still sat astride him
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:46 pm

She smiled and then kissed him again before she got off his lap, "Now we are." She said with a smile as she made her way outside. She definitely couldn't wait to ride Achilles...after all she highly doubted Phoebus let anyone else ride Achilles.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:57 pm

Phoebus followed her out and glanced at Achilles.
    "Be a good boy now" Phoebus said to him and laughed a little. After all, if this made Odette glad- then he couldn't say no.
    "I guess I will just go and get Angus!?" He said and walked towards the stable before she had time to respond. And after a while, Phoebus came back with the horse and patted him.
    "Soo.. Are we going somewhere special or not?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:00 pm

Odette laughed, "Well I do know somewhere special so I guess you'll just have to follow me." She said with a smile as she got on Achilles with ease. "I'm starting to see why you're so possesive of Achilles Phoebus." She said as she smiled down at Phoebus.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:06 pm

"Just don't get used to him.. This is a one time only" Phoebus said as he jumped on the stallion and moved over to Odette and Achilles.
    "I'm ready when you are" he smiled widely. It actually felt weird to be on a horse and see Achilles next to him...
    "Is it far?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:10 pm

Odette laughed, "Don't worry its not that far." She said and then spurred Achilles into a fast trot. She guided Achilles towards the river which wasn't that far away but she had a nice place she liked to sit that overlooked everything.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:23 pm

Phoebus did the same and caught up with Odette.
    "I want to say that I would race you there, but there's 2 problems.. First of is that I have no idea where we are going ,and the second is that I know Achilles is much faster..." He laughed as they rode off to the river

{Occ: Should we move to the river? ;D ]
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:27 pm

She laughed, "You obviously haven't run Angus then....once you put him to a gallop he's quite fast. Now then are you ready for a demonstration?" She asked. She knew Angus could follow her easily after all he was trained to follow her signal which was a whistle. "Don't worry if you get lost, I'll just whistle and Angus will lead you right to me." She said with a laugh.
    (Ooc and ofc :3 want me to start?)
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:38 pm

[Occ: if you want to Wink <3 And I will post a real post in the new topic xDDD Don't know what to write now really when we are about to change place xD heheh]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:27 pm