Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

A Romantic Setting? (tags: Phoebus)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

A Romantic Setting? (tags: Phoebus) Empty A Romantic Setting? (tags: Phoebus)

Post  Odette Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:04 pm

(hehehe XDD)
    Odette and Phoebus tied on their way back to her cottage and Odette sent a smile in Phoebus's direction, "Not bad." She said with a laugh as she dismounted. She smiled and tethered Angus before waiting for Phoebus to dismount, "Well I have a nice aged bottle of red wine, will that do?" She asked
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

A Romantic Setting? (tags: Phoebus) Empty Re: A Romantic Setting? (tags: Phoebus)

Post  Phoebus Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:10 pm

"That sounds really good" Phoebus nodded with a smile once he was on the ground again and tethered Achilles beside Angus. He walked with Odette back into the house and started to lighten all the candles he could find. It started to get dark too, so he had a real reason to do it..
    "Is it okay if I sleep here tonight?" He asked with a gentle smile. "I think Achilles needs to rest a little"
    Odette
    Odette

A Romantic Setting? (tags: Phoebus) Empty Re: A Romantic Setting? (tags: Phoebus)

Post  Odette Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:14 pm

(Ohhh someone wants to stay the night? XDD)
    Odette smiled, "You do know I only have the one bed right?" She asked with a small smile as she teased him. She reached inside a cupboard and withdrew two wineglasses which she set on the table and then found the wine. "Again I hope you don't mind if you open it." She said with a small smile.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:27 pm

"One bed, eh?" Phoebus chuckled and raised an eyebrow. "Well, I can sleep on the floor if you want to, that's fine by me" He shrugged, but with a smile as he took the bottle from her and opened it before he poured some in the two glasses.
    "Just give me some kind of pillow and I can sleep anywhere"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:50 am

She took her glass and smirked up at him, "We could share the bed you know." She said with a small smile.
    (wow Odie is being naughty XDD)
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:53 am

"That sounds like a great idea too" Phoebus smirked and took a sip from his wine.
    "I just hope you doesn't snore" He teased with a little laugh
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:03 pm

She laughed before she took a sip of wine, "I think you'll be safe from such a fate." She said with a roll of her eyes.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:15 pm

Phoebus chuckled and drank some more before he put his glass on the table and moved closer to Odette so he could drag her over to his lap. He wrapped his arms around her and gave her a quick kiss on the lips.
    "Well, I don't know if I snore - but if I do, don't wake me up" Phoebus joked and laughed a little
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:31 pm

Odette giggled and set her glass down and put her arms around his neck, "Then what should I do instead?" She asked as she smiled at him.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:44 pm

"I don't know.. You could start with the breakfast?!" Phoebus joked and laughed slightly.
    "No.. I promise you will get some sleep. But if you can't, then we can maybe do something else during the night" he shrugged with a smirk.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:50 pm

She raised an eyebrow, "Is that so?" She asked with a smirk of her own before she leaned forward and kissed him gently.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:59 pm

"Maybe.." Phoebus smiled between kisses and stroked her waist slowly.
    "Is there something special you want to do?" He asked and ran his hand carefully through her blonde hair
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:03 pm

She laughed and pulled back, "Nothing you don't want to do." She said softly as she kissed him again this time moving one up to carress his face gently as she kissed him.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:15 pm

"You know that time when you were naked in my bed?!" Phoebus smirked. "I wish that could happen again.. But in your bed this time" He chuckled and placed some kisses on her cheek and jaw.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:25 pm

Odette sighed as his kisses trailed along her cheek, she pulled back "Is that so?" She asked in a whisper before she slid off his lap and pulled him up with her. She pulled him into another kiss before she pulled back and led towards the bed. She pushed him onto the bed and then straddled him, "So are you taking your reward now?" She asked with a slight whisper as she kissed him on the neck.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:20 pm

"If you want to call it that, then sure" Phoebus chuckled slightly and stroked her arms and back.
    "But.. No sleep then?" He asked sadly- but started to laugh again and placed one hand on her cheek to make her look up at him, and kissed her passionately

Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:26 pm

She held him closer against her as they kissed more passionately and she let out a little moan at the feel of him pressed against her.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:36 pm

Phoebus pushed himself up so that he sat up with her on his lap and kissed her while he let his hand travel down her sides and to her thighs - but still on top of her dress. He only stopped for a short moment as he took off his own shirt and tossed it on the floor beside the bed before he started to place small kisses on her neck and collarbone.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:41 pm

Odette ran her hands along his muscled back and shoulders, "Well, you've been holding out on me." She whispered as she lightly nipped his ear and enjoyed the feeling of his hands on her thighs. She allowed one hand to travel down his chest until it stopped at the hem of his pants, she rubbed her hand over his clothed member.
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Post  Jim Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:48 pm

[Ooc: *lurks* oh my.... Embarassed KEEP GOING!! Twisted Evil *goes back to lurking*]
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:00 pm

Phoebus once again searched for her lips and gave her a passionate kiss when her touch made him even more excited. His hands traveled down under her dress and stroked her legs slowly as he tried not to move so much- He didn't want her to remove her hand from his growing member.

[Occ: gassh xD you perv xDDD)
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:05 pm

(Sooo Jimbo is a stalker and a perv XDD)
    Odette kept rubbing his hardening member and arched up as his hands slipped under her dress. She used her other hand to hold him closer to her before she slipped her hand past the hem of his jeans started to handle his still hardening member.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:25 pm

Phoebus flinched a little by the great feeling that went through his body once Odette's hand was inside his pants and moaned quietly into her neck before he kissed it- leaving a small mark after his lips. His hands went all over her thighs and buttocks before he moved his hands upwards and took her dress with him. Sadly her hand had to leave his pants once he pulled off her dress and tossed it beside his shirt on the floor.
    "you are really beautiful" Phoebus whispered and looked at her for a moment.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:29 pm

Odette glanced down shyly, she knew her body still had some scars like the scars on both shoulders from where she had been stabbed by Joseph and Jim. She blushed and then helped divest him of his pants, "Hmmm well I think someone is loving what he see's." She commented with a little laugh before she moved down and took his member into her mouth.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:47 pm

[Occ: Jim stabbed Odette? O__O When? ]

Phoebus chuckled by her comment before he closed his eyes because of the pleasure and laid down on the bed. He placed on hand under his head and ran the other one through her hair gently. Now he almost regretted that he didn't made a move when she was naked in his bed - then they could have done this several times to now. He smiled by the thought before he started to moan slightly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:59 pm