Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

In My Time Of Dying [Cassim and Joseph Shared Fanfic]

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

In My Time Of Dying [Cassim and Joseph Shared Fanfic] Empty In My Time Of Dying [Cassim and Joseph Shared Fanfic]

Post  Marina Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:19 am

It was late night, and Cassim was done of signing the delivery orders of the weekend. He sighed deeply and ran his hands throught his hair before relaxing into his chair. Things were getting more complicated to his bussiness, and the council was furious with him, afraid of he tell everyone what they were doing. He would have tell eveyone like the council feared, but he was afraid of getting his daughter in danger too. He wouldn't forgive himself if something happened to her.

He decided to take some rest, and as he passed through Marina's door, he walked in quietly, finding her asleep into her bed. He smiled fondly as he watched her, his little daughter was almost a grow up woman, and he was proud of her already. He kissed her forehead softly and passed his hand through her hair.

Inside his room it was all dark, and he frowned feeling that old sensation he felt so many times in his youth. He took off his suit and lit a candle. He went to the table where he kept his drinks and fixed one to himself. As he poured the whisky in the glass, he asked casually to the shadow behind him... ''So the council sent you here, didn't they?''

OOC: Dinner time here... I'll be back soon!
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502

In My Time Of Dying [Cassim and Joseph Shared Fanfic] Empty Re: In My Time Of Dying [Cassim and Joseph Shared Fanfic]

Post  Odette Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:34 am

(Ooc okie dokes Wink)
    Joseph stepped more fully into the light before he removed his hood, "You know me...I always do my job." He said casually as he smiled down at Cassim, however it wasn't a friendly smile it was a cold and icy smile.
    Marina
    Marina

In My Time Of Dying [Cassim and Joseph Shared Fanfic] Empty Re: In My Time Of Dying [Cassim and Joseph Shared Fanfic]

Post  Marina Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:42 am

Cassim looked at the mirror as the shadow walked into the light, seeing the face of the man who would probably end his life. ''Where's is the younger one?'' He asked coldly as he turned around, facing the stranger. That man wasn't definetely the young boy he saw the past few weeks.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:00 am

Joseph laughed lowly, "He's gone but you shouldn't be so concerned about a younger boy when you have your own problems." He said as he withdrew one of his knives.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:05 am

He drank a long shot of his drink, and looked down for a moment when the man started showing his tools. ''I was enjoying the fact it was the boy who would do this, and not an old dog like me...'' He said with a faked smile.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:09 am

Joseph smirked, "Well...would you rather have a fast death or a slow death?" He asked with a dark smile.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:17 am

''If I could choose how to die, I would rather dying in my sleep, old enough to see my granchildren...'' He said with a grin. ''I gave my word to Dymas I wouldn't say anything about the latest actions of the council, but I believe that old man doesn't know the meaning of honor after all.'' He said calmly and looked upon the man... ''Do you want a drink, Mr...' He chuckled bitterly... ''May I know at least the name of the man who is going to kill me?''
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:19 am

Joseph leaned back, he almost felt...bad but he brushed the feeling away "Its Korso...I'm also on the council but I think you know that." He said as he studied him.
    (Ooc Emmi and I decided to make him a member of the council before he "died" XDD)
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:27 am

''Do you want some drink, Mr Korso? You can do what you came to do after.'' He said quietly and looked upon him closely. He didn't talked to much with another man at the council beside Dymas, but yes. He saw his face sometimes at the court. ''You can serve yourself as you want'' He said blankly and walked towards the window, staring the ocean one last time.

He got surprised of how coldly he was acting, dealing with his death like an ordinary bussiness.

Last edited by Marina on Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:29 am

Joseph poured himself a drink before he spoke, "If it makes you feel better, you're taking this better then anyone else I've killed. I wish we had met in different circumstances." He said almost apologetically before he took a sip of his drink.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:39 am

''I believe you didn't kill anyone in this island before... We are way more different than the people from your town'' He said simply, turning his face back to stare the man for a moment and then he looked at the ocean again. He wasn't afraid of dying. But he didn't want to die now. He had so many things to do, and most of all, he didn't want to leave Marina. He had so much to show and teach her, if there was a chance for Cassim to fight he believed he would take... He finished his drink, and waited patiently for the next move.

Last edited by Marina on Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:46 am

Joseph laughed and then took his knife from off the table, "You obviously haven't heard of me then." He said and moved behind Cassim, "Any last words?" He asked in a bored tone of voice.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:57 am

His laugh made him shiver, and he clenched his teeth when he heard the sound of the knife leaving the table. He smiled weakly and turned his gaze to the man ''Go to hell'' He growled and punched his elbow hard against Korso's lungs... In the next moment Cassim was trying to get Korso's knife, but the chances weren't on his side.

Last edited by Marina on Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:03 am

Joseph easily pulled his arm back and then used his other hand to turn Cassim so that his back was facing him. He placed the knife against his throat, "You fought bravely, for what its worth...I think I might have liked you." He said simply,.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:10 am

Cassim looked down to the steel on his throat. He stopped moving, and looked to Korso with the corner of his eyes ''I'll fight until my last breath... I'm sorry I can't say the same about you'' He growled through his teeth, and tried to get rid from his grip.

Last edited by Marina on Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:15 am

Joseph sighed, such a waste he slashed the knife along his throat, cutting the vocal chords. "You know I could have made your death fast...but now I think I'll make it nice and slow." He said with a sneer.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:22 am

Cassim bit his lip to not scream... He didn't want to alard anyone at the house, speacially his daughter. He placed his hand on his throat and tried to curse but everytime he tried to speak an amont of blood went to his mouth, and he cough some at the floor. He went upon Korso again, in another attempt to get the knife.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:27 am

Joseph sighed and then kicked him back onto the chair behind the desk, "All right Cassim, here is whats going to happen; you get to sit nice and tight while I decide what punishment would be best for you." He said with a cruel laugh.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:32 am

Cassim stared at him fearless, and glanced to the door after he was kicked at the table, hoping the fuss didn't leave his room. He coughed some more blood, and stared at the man again.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:40 am

Joseph studied him, "You know...I've met a lot of guys like you....and sadly every single one of them I've killed." He said dryly as he took out some rope and started to tie Cassim's hands and legs to the chair. "You should feel proud...only the truly rich hire me...meaning that you must have ticked some people off."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:46 am

Cassim looked at Korso, and a silent bloody laugh stamped his lips. Korso knew the reason of him being him, and Cassim wanted to Korso stop the cheap talk, and finish his job quickly. When the man stared at him again, Cassim showed him his middle finger, hoping that man was clever enough to get his message.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:52 am

Joseph grinned, "I love it when my targets get angry...it makes things so much more exciting." He said darkly and stabbed the knife through Cassim's hand. He smirked at the image in front of him, "Maybe that will teach you some manners." He said with a laugh.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:59 am

Cassim kept his intent gaze at Korso as he talk, but when he felt his hand being stabbed he curled into his seat, and he tried his best to not seem weak in front of him... He looked to the man through his eyelashes as he teased him.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:10 am

Joseph smirked when he saw his obvious attempt not to scream, he reached inside his pocket and withdrew a number of tools. He placed them on the table near him, "You know...I have always loved learning about the most sensitive parts of the human body. Did you know that the area under someone's fingernails is extremely sensitive?" He asked with a twisted sneer.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:16 am

Seeing the man pulling the tools from his pocket made Cassim laugh, but all he got was more blood. He thought sarcastically, that Dymas must had mistaken and hired a butcher instead of an assassin to do the job. He gulped at his question, but he kept his eyes on him firmly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:28 am